• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first weigh in

hello,

i had my first weigh in this morning and i have lost 8 and half lbs. After all the moaning i did manage to stick to the diet with help form u guys (thanks alot).

I have decided i will stick to the diet and take it 1 day at a time, i think i am gona stop thinking ahead cuz that does not help me makes me wana give up.

No giving up now i will be a size 12 or less even.

thanks
Ali

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done thats a brilliant first week loss :)

Stick at it and take each day as it comes. I am on week 3 now and as every day passes it gets a little bit easier as food is becoming less of a habit ( if that makes sense ):)

I just keep using my holiday in August and visioning where I could be by then as my motivation.

Little steps soon turn in to giant leaps :)

Well done Ali that's fantastic!!

One thing I have learned from reading these threads is that instead of looking ahead too far, which I do aswell, is to set mini targets for yourself.

For example, 1 stone gone by kids mid-term (which I believe is around 19th of February). That's very realistic and you have already lost over 8lbs of that. Keep going like that and by the time mid-term comes, you will have well surpassed the 1 stone mark and feel great that not only you have reached it but passed it by......

Good luck!

Sarah

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done - great weight loss ... roll on next week eh??

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
Well done! i hope my weigh in tomorrow is as good as yours! be proud!

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
That is great Ali. This diet is wonderful for giving you the incentive to keep going. Stick in there girl and you'll soon be a size 12.

Measure yourself as well - and think up rewards that are non food/drink related.

thanks for ur replies every1 cant wait for next week now hope to lose atleat 3lbs next week.

good luck to every1 who are having there first weigh ins soon i am sure u guys are gona have a great loss

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congrats' Ali,

81/2lb. is wonderful motivation for the week ahead.

Size 12 jeans will be yours in no time:)

Love Mini xxx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Really pleased for you Ali - well done sticking with it :cool:

hello,

i had my first weigh in this morning and i have lost 8 and half lbs. After all the moaning i did manage to stick to the diet with help form u guys (thanks alot).

I have decided i will stick to the diet and take it 1 day at a time, i think i am gona stop thinking ahead cuz that does not help me makes me wana give up.

No giving up now i will be a size 12 or less even.

thanks
Ali

Hiya Ali - what a FAB loss for your first week :D

WELL DONE !!

Keep up the good work....

love

Debz
xx

Fantastic Ali, Deffo 1 day at a time, even an hour at a time from the early days, let yourself get used to the routine and then you can think a bit more ahead of you need to.

Well done x

Told you you could do it! ;)