My First WI is monday arghhh

That was a fantastic loss, I would be so happy if i could loose that amount in a week, its a lot to loose.

Good luck again this week!

Thanks everyone :D i hope i can keep it up and not fall off the wagon

That's brilliant - well done you! :D You WILL be able to keep it up because you've done so well already... think of how happy you'll be with another loss next week! :D

I have lost 2 and half pound this week people might remember i thought i gained a pound really happy

That's fantastic - well done you!!! :D

Hi
It was my first WI tonight and I lost 4lbs! I'm really pleased because I've been doing the Extra Easy most days and I didn't think it would work as well as red or green days. Well done to everyone out there. We can do it!

Thats great Tapanga :D what a great loss i havent got the hang of the extra easy yet i am a bit dense sometimes lol

Well done Amber!! I knew everything would be okay!! I had a bad Sunday kids party couldn't resist the temptation! plus I was helping with the food and obviously had to make sure everything tasted okay lol I walked the dogs twice and walked up to the top of a mountain just to ease the guilt!! lets hope it reflects on the scales! we'll see tomorrow!! :)

Back