• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my fish has gone back to the sea.....

totty

Personal Trainer
well...on my forth week weigh in....and my fish has officially on its way back to the BIG sea...rather than the SMALL pond :wave_cry:

I have officially fell off the wagon..:break_diet:

it didnt take long...back to where i started DAMN IT! :mad:

oh well....lets start again...:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
And so long as you acknowledge it and keep trying you will succeed. x

Taz

Spam Hunter
We all have set backs and it is disheartening but you know you can do it. Just get back on it and start again, we're all here to help you x

abz

Gold Member
keep it up totty!! if you gained it all back that fast then hopefully it will drop right off once you get going.
best of luck :)

abz xx

Dramatic_Star

Calorie Counter
Dust yourself off & try again. You can do it. Just think of your end goal. :) Best of luck.

totty

Personal Trainer
:thankyou:everyone!

Had the weekend off...so back on it again tomorrow lol:whip:

totty

Personal Trainer
do you like my snow man...thought it was funny as it will be bloody christmas before i get my backside into gear..:beam:

abz

Gold Member
ha. hardly totty. get in there. but yes. i love the snowman. i'm a bit of a christmas fiend i have to admit... and i want to be sexy this christmas. people manage to look so nice in ribbed jumpers and things and i always seem to end up looking like a pompom.... :S

abz xx

totty

Personal Trainer
people manage to look so nice in ribbed jumpers and things and i always seem to end up looking like a pompom.... :S

abz xx
LOL...that actually made me laugh at my computer screen...:D

me too :D

abz

Gold Member
:D :D :D

well i also have an affinity for hats and scarves so do seem to overdo it. and love pompoms... would just prefer not to have such a CLOSE affinity...