my fish has gone back to the sea.....

totty

Personal Trainer
well...on my forth week weigh in....and my fish has officially on its way back to the BIG sea...rather than the SMALL pond :wave_cry:

I have officially fell off the wagon..:break_diet:

it didnt take long...back to where i started DAMN IT! :mad:

oh well....lets start again...:cry:

And so long as you acknowledge it and keep trying you will succeed. x

We all have set backs and it is disheartening but you know you can do it. Just get back on it and start again, we're all here to help you x

keep it up totty!! if you gained it all back that fast then hopefully it will drop right off once you get going.
best of luck :)

abz xx

Dust yourself off & try again. You can do it. Just think of your end goal. :) Best of luck.

:thankyou:everyone!

Had the weekend off...so back on it again tomorrow lol:whip:

do you like my snow man...thought it was funny as it will be bloody christmas before i get my backside into gear..:beam:

ha. hardly totty. get in there. but yes. i love the snowman. i'm a bit of a christmas fiend i have to admit... and i want to be sexy this christmas. people manage to look so nice in ribbed jumpers and things and i always seem to end up looking like a pompom.... :S

abz xx

people manage to look so nice in ribbed jumpers and things and i always seem to end up looking like a pompom.... :S

abz xx

LOL...that actually made me laugh at my computer screen...:D

me too :D

:D :D :D

well i also have an affinity for hats and scarves so do seem to overdo it. and love pompoms... would just prefer not to have such a CLOSE affinity...

Back