My fitness pal

I got a set of electric scales from Avon which works out the calories for you! Not sure if they do them in other places but even if you can't get that type deffo worth getting a normal set!

oh cool that sounds great must have a look on the Avon site. but roughly anyone know how many chips for 1g or 100 g lol not much i would imagine but just until i get a good scales

Hi NDC.

I'm new to the forum, I am using the wii fit too, thinking of trying just dance 2 too, I see Neon uses it & after (almost) one hour a day on the wii fit I'm beginning to get a bit bored, I need to vary my exercise activities.
What about upping your water in take, not that I know what you're drinking now but I think water is supposed to help. I've been eating better/calorie counting & exercising for 2 weeks tomorrow & I've lost 10lb, but I do have 6 stone to loose & I think it falls off quicker at first if you have more to loose. I'm not sure how much weight you have to use mind...
Sorry, im probably not much help.
Good luck xxx

I think you should try & keep at it! At least you've had a loss :) give it 4 weeks and see if you notice a difference...I'm sure you will. Try and think, the effort you have put in so far would be a shame to see it go to waste if you gave up. Maybe your body is taking some time to catch up? They say you should weigh yourself at the same time each day?
From the 10lb I lost I can't see the results, I'm desperate to start dropping dress sizes! I sooo want to shop in TopShop & River Island!! Hehe!!

Keep it up! We can all encourage each other on the forum :) that's what it's for xxx

My thoughts exactly! I don't want to wear a jacket covering myself up all summer again pretending I'm not hot! Lol x

Ncd - do you think you'd feel better if you did a more structured diet like WW or SW or even RC?

Keep at it though as you haven't been going too long and sometimes it takes longer to see results.

Sadly the weight didn't come on overnight and it won't go overnight either! I've been on mine for nearly a year and I've still go a bit to go!

I got a set of electric scales from Avon which works out the calories for you! Not sure if they do them in other places but even if you can't get that type deffo worth getting a normal set!

Sorry to gatecrash but I got great scales from lloyds pharmacy they are brill, you can work out cals, sats, chol, sod,carbs and fat. And you dont need to weigh out each ingrediant just reset and keep adding. wouldn't be without my Nutriscales now

Hi, sorry to gatecrash, but regarding the 1200 calorie limit on mfp that's the lowest calorie intake for a woman before your body goes into starvation mode. If you google bmr it should tell you how many calories you need just to maintain, and from that there's another equation that tells you how much to subtract to lose x lbs a week. Mfp takes our goals and calculates calorie intake so I doubt it would ever suggest dieting to an unsafe level of lower than 1200 cals without a doctors supervision. Hope that helps!

Back