My fitness pal

madmads

I'm sure, if you are lucky enough to have a smartphone, that you'll have the app! I thought it might be a good idea to share usernames as a bit of an incentive?

My username is mbarrett1 if anyone wants to add me!

Thanks for the recommendation! I've just downloaded the app and it seems quite good so far, apart from a bit of weirdness with adding honey!

I'm a new Rosemary Conley girl---just started today---so this will be really useful I think. Plus I have made the happy discovery that I have 103kcal left for today so I'll have a yogurt with dinner. Hooray!

Can I be added too please? I'm soon2Byummymummy and I love this app! Is Rosemary Conley working for you? Ive been calorie counting/healthy eating for 4 week I've lost 11lb and although I'm happy with that this last week and a half I've been stuck on 15st and it's driving me nuts! Am exercising more and am generally eating 1200 calories per day (this weekend went a bit crazy food wise including takeaways and alcohol :( ) dont know if I'm eating enough etc ?!?! Advice please??? I'm also starting 30 day shred tomorrow and I really want to a decent result weight/measurement wise :( x
Ps sorry for gatecrashing - hope you didn't mind :)

I've added you!

You are doing really well, at least you've stayed the same and not put on. I had a couple of weeks after the initial weeks losses so keep going, it will be worth it in the end!

Thanks have just accepted you - well done on your weight loss! I can't see peoples minimins profile on my phone :D

Thanks! I havent updated it for a while because I messes up the maths from stones to just pounds! Maths isn't my strong point! Lol

Hey I've been on there for a while, I find it invaluable. I am Neonshock if anyone wants to add me.

Madmads. think I just accepted you! It says I burnt over 800 calories doing 170 minutes on the Wii yesterday, that's not true!!!! I wish! Lol! I did 1hr on the wii fit. Anyway, from a nosey aspect I wish we could see 'friends' food intake & calories consumed! Lol, it might give ideas too.
Are you doing the wii fit Feb challenge too? X

Yup that's me!! You can manually change the amount of calories you've burnt on the app when you input via cardio.

No I'm not, I have a tendency to be quite unreliable with it!! lol

@ madmads - hi just a quick question coz you following Rosemary Conley - I've joined online today and it says I should have 2000 calories per day to lose 2lb where myfitnesspal telling me 1200? (I'm 15st) is 2000 about right? Just seems a lot but have stopped losing when eating 1200 a day? Thoughts? Thanks is advance for any advice :) x

i joined it,its great i have kept to my calories today wohooo

only one problem, Oven chips 1 g and 100 g is approx how many as i dont have a weighin scales.

my name on it is lilmisssunshine :)

i joined it,its great i have kept to my calories today wohooo

only one problem, Oven chips 1 g and 100 g is approx how many as i dont have a weighin scales.

my name on it is lilmisssunshine :)

I would get some scales! I got some digital ones for a tenner, theyre great couldnt be without them! xx

Hey monkey

I think the amount of calories you should have depends on you current weight and height. When I started I weighed just over 15 stone and I'm 5ft6 and my RC class lady said that I needed to stick to 1500. Now that I've lost a bit I need to go down to 1450.

When I started on my fitness pal it said stick to 1200 so I'm not sure if that's just a standard figure they throw up! I stick to what RC says personally.

Back