My five bikinis are packed...

roundrachel

Silver Member
..and I'm on my way to Australia on Saturday! I can't believe that I'm going to sit on a plane for 24 hours and not be in pain (and even be able to do up the seatbelt!)
I've not got a single swimming costume. bravissimo and figleaves have done me proud in terms of bikinis to make me feel fabulous.
The skin on my stomach is so much better after 12 months of maintaining and regualar exercise.
I'm just so excited. I never thought I'd be able to do this.
All thanks to LL!xxx

Well done rachel, Your an inspiration!
Sounds like you deserve a good holiday after all your hard work and im sure your gonna look fab in your bikinis!
Enjoy your holiday!! =D

You have the best time out there!!!

you lucky girl!!!
soooo envious - have a fantastic time
look forward to the piccies
daisy x

WOW Rachel - wonderful.
I'm going on my first holiday in June as a slim person, suppose i'll have to bare some flesh - scary................:eek:

Have a fabulous time Rachel!!!

I know exactly how you feel with my parents living in Cyprus ~ I sat on the plane last month with lots of tummy room and even had my knees up some of the time with no fat tummy in the way! Was a lovely feeling!

I am back there next month and am also in the midst of choosing my bikinis. :)

Have a lovely time after all your hard work! xx

I'm sooooo jealous Rachel! I went to Oz last January (2009), and it was THE most amazing place - I absolutely loved it. Only one thing spoiled it for me - the fat person in the photos :cry: You haven't got to worry about that!! Enjoy! :D xx

(On the positive side, it was the Oz photos that made me join LL, so every cloud has a silver lining, and all that! :))

Back