ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

yep i already have the dress!! .... its lace up backed so if i drop a size before the wedding it will still be ok as it can do up a size either side of what it was measured at :)

:D

Awww fab :) colour? Length? Exciting!!!x

yep its getting very exciting now :) its burgundy and full length... just needs turning up a bit so i don't fall over it. lol :)

Hey here to follow ur diary : ) my friend has asked me yday to be bridesmaid at her wedding soo exiting!! It's not till 2013 lol xx

Jemmalb said:
Hey here to follow ur diary : ) my friend has asked me yday to be bridesmaid at her wedding soo exiting!! It's not till 2013 lol xx

You'll be a total skinny mini by then woop woop!! ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

kool that's great. thank you :)

OMG thats ages away ! lol .... it is exciting though !! :)

Sunday 07 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast:
none (by the time i realised it was lunchtime so just had lunch)

Lunch:
Tesco Light Choices minced beef and potatoes - 5 pp
Cabbage - 0 pp

Tea:
Tesco Light Choices Chicken Pasta Bake (Frozen) - 9pp
(didn't like so only ate the chicken and pasta with as little as the sauce that i could)

Tea : (attempt 2)
WW Minced Beef and Potato Pie - 9pp (was VERY YUMMY)
Runner Beans
200ml Schwartz Rich Onion Gravy - 1pp

Dessert:
1x WW Toffee Apple Dessert Yoghurt.

Total: 25 pp

Yummy day :) burgundy wow sounds lovely :) we will want piccies!! Xx

Reading this reminds me that I must buy up a few WW meals...so handy for when I'm on my own. Why didn't I think of that?? (

yep will definitely have pics to post :) .... i'm kinda going to use that as a before pic as although i have already started this diet to loose some before the wedding (and get used to the diet) the overall weight loss will start after the wedding as still lots of naughty wedding occasions coming up ! lol

yep they are good to have ... i'm currently living on them rather then cooking my own meals as my daughter probably won't eat what i've cooked anyway so no point doing cooking just for me ........ one reason why i chose Weight Watchers over slimming world as i can have ready meals and just add veg with WW where as on SW most ready meals are pointed really high as it encourages more home cooked food... which are probably better in the long run but until my daughter starts school in september and the wedding is over and we get a bit of routine into a day i like that i can just chuck something in the microwave / oven when i walk in the door or for a quick meal before rushing out the door and i know exactly how many points it is ! :)

it also helps me with portion control so when i start home cooking more i will be used to eating smaller meals and not over portion what i eat. :)

here to follow your diary :) i'm the same as you i don't see the point in eating all the points when i'm not hungry, i could eat chocolate til the cows come home tho :/ speaking of chocolate how the hell can you eat half a freddo :O flippin heck heeheehee xxx

i love eating all the ready meals too as i live at home n don't really like mums cooking or i'm at work at tea time therefore i have a late lunch n a snack afters

some of them are pretty damn good too xxx

I like most of the WW meals some of them r pretty nice not very big so usually put some veg or something with em xx

Ha ha,just spotted the half freddo.... That would never happen in my world. I swear,chocolate calls me from the fridge!

I had the WW chicken curry for lunch today. Scrummy!! :)
HALF a freddo... I dunno how you didn't eat it all lol... ;)

here to follow your diary :) i'm the same as you i don't see the point in eating all the points when i'm not hungry, i could eat chocolate til the cows come home tho :/ speaking of chocolate how the hell can you eat half a freddo :O flippin heck heeheehee xxx

..... well it wasn't mine it was my daughters, she shared :) .... but i did weigh my piece and calculate it so it was still counted :) ... it did seem a bit silly weighing it .... but it goes back to something i've read and been told where you eat all the bits, like 1 chip, a chicken nugget, a sweet, an approx tbsp of ketchup that ends up being 3 .. and not record or count them then after a week wonder why you haven't lost weight. :)

if it had been my freddo it would have all gone in ! lol

Mmm I'd love a freddo now lol..

Monday 08 / 08 / 2011

Breakfast :
1x Kellogg's Rice Krispie Cereal Bar - 2pp
2x Slices WW Bread - 3pp
1x Tin WW Tuna in Coronation Dressing - 2pp
(Didn't like this, will stick to mayo/sweetcorn one ... or thousand island one if i can find them again!! )
1x Hartley's no added sugar Raspberry Jelly - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco Light Choices Frozen "Steam Meal" White Fish and Steamed Potatoes - 8pp
(included Green Beans, Broccoli, Peas, Leek, Onion and LOADS of sauce, very yummy and filling, will definitely have again !)

Tea:
4x WW sausages - 6pp
2x WW Petit's Pains - 6pp
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Snack:
1x WW Caramel Mallow - 1pp

Total: 29 pp

Last edited:
Back