ProPoints "My Food Diary" by 'Bridesmaid-to-be'

Did you make a new account? You could've asked a mod to change your username for you instead? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

yep !

:( i didn't know that :( ..... i tried to find if i could do it on my profile but couldn't see anywhere to do it so just started a new one.

never mind i've done it now :D hehe

New name :) new u! Looking fab in the dress and ur daughter is gorgeous!! Bless her :) good luck for WI x

thank you :)

yep new name, new me ! :D ..... as now i'm doing it for me rather then just for the wedding :)

i thought i would choose a name that was going to encourage me to think positively !

i can't believe i put on 1lb (according to my scales) over the weekend ! :eek: .... at least i have till Thursday to loose it by the official WI .... which when my average weight loss is around 2lb a week if i am good i could still get 1lb loss which will be good ! ..... but if i stay the same or have a gain i won't be too disappointed as i didn't have a dieting weekend so know why i wouldn't have lost !

i have a mate starting with SW (shh mustn't mention this diet ;) ) this week so we are going to loose weight together ... will be good as we can compete to see who can loose the most each week on their diet ... which will give us both some motivation ! ... also we can still motivate each other with our diets even though they are different diets. .... our girls are both in the same class at school so we plan to go for a walk a couple of times a week (and a gossip) after we have dropped them off at school in the mornings which will be a bit of extra exercise in the week :)

Oh yay to have a buddy to compete with :) u can pull it bk by thurs :) xx

yep a bit of friendly competition is always good :)

i hope so .... my scales at home are still deciding if they want me to loose weight this week or not, for the last 2 days they've been ranging from +1 to - 1 .... lol.... hopefully will be -1 (or more) by tomorrow ! :)

..... going to eat loads of home-made 0pp soup today that i made yesterday :)

xxx

thank you :) ... yep she is very much me (poor child, lol) ..... apparently she had decided she is on my diet now too ! lol ........ she made me buy her 2kg of carrots in tesco today ! ... i asked her why she needed that many and she said "to eat!" .... so apparently i am making her carrot soup tomorrow while she is at school ready for her tea when she gets home ! :)
also she made herself a sandwich for tea and i said didn't she want any butter (flora light) and she said "no its too fattening, i can't have it on my diet!" lol
i have tried to explain to her that at her age (and weight) she doesn't need a diet so what she is actually doing is healthy eating so she doesn't get fat and not dieting to loose weight ! but i think this went in one ear and out the other, lol :)

Lol bless ur daughter! How old is she? Hope she doesn't get obsessed too young! Xx

she's only 4 :D

i don't think she's worrying about her weight ... she hasn't started borrowing my scales yet, lol

hopefully though she will learn a lot more about healthy eating so she never has to worry about her weight ! ..... i was never really taught about it when i was younger and i don't ever remember the school encouraging it ..... at primary school the tuck shop used to be all crisps and chocolate bars ..... never a healthy option...... and secondary school had vending machines full with crisps and chocolate.

..... i even remember my nanna used to do me soft boiled egg with soldiers (buttered with real butter) and then i used to get a dollop of butter in the top of my egg too !!! ...... i would never let my daughter have that !! :eek:

lost 1 lb this week, which i'm really happy about :D

now to start on my new diary for the new me :D

Well done u! U leaving this diary?! :( will look for u! I kno what u mean! I was never taught either! All chips n cake at school! Xx

mmmm chips n chocolate :) my gran used to cut up toast into the shape of a house so i had a toast house <3 i stayed over about 18months ago while my grandad was having his hip replaced n i made my gran do me a toast house for brekkie (i was 19 then) she nearly forgot how to do them :eek:

if i don't eat at my grans i get shouted at n whinged at, so i take the cone of ice cream i'm usually offered lol xxx

Back