My Food Diary-Danni_87

danni_87

I joined SW on Monday evening and I started the actual diet on Tuesday. I weighed in at 11st 12.5lb...this is the heaviest I have ever been even after having my son 7 years ago. I have suffered with depression on and off for years but since August last year I've been alot better in myself and this is when my weight started to creep up. I went out with my friends on Saturday and saw the photos on Sunday this was what gave me the push I needed to do something about it. I've joined with my mum and sister and I'm really enjoying the plan so far.

I'm going to post my menus daily with an update of how I'm feeling what I've done for the day.

Thank you for looking
Danielle :0)

23/4/13

Breakfast:
40g wholemeal breadcake HexB, 2x eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms

Snack:
2x satsumas

Lunch:
Couscous, chicken oxo, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and runner beans

Dinner:
Chicken breast, new potatoes, boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, fresh beetroot, red peppers and low fat French salad dressing.

Snack:
Fox's rocky caramel bar 5syns

250ml SS milk HexA for drinks throughout the day

Total syns: 5

24/4/13

Breakfast:
40g wholemeal breadcake HexB, 2x eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms.

Snack:
2x satsumas

Lunch:
Chicken breast, Schwartz season all, couscous, chicken oxo, garden peas, spring onion, mushrooms, red peppers

Snack:
Carrot sticks

Dinner:
Cod, prawns, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, fresh beetroot, red peppers and low fat French dressing

Snack:
2x meringue nests, strawberries and mullerlight strawberry yogurt

I forgot to mention exercise I've done.
23/4/13: Walking: 1mile 20 minutes
24/4/13: Walking: 2 miles 35 minutes

Wed 25/4/13

Evening, I've had another good day ate a few more syns today but still within my 15 so happy happy! :) I'm still getting my head around the plan but really happy at the moment.
Anyway here's today's menu:

Breakfast:
2x slices wholemeal bread HexB, 2x eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack:
2x satsumas

Lunch:
Couscous, vegetable oxo, garden peas, red pepper, mushrooms and onions

Snack:
15g skips (4 syns)

Dinner:
Gammon, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, fresh beetroot and fat free French salad dressing.
Mixed berries, cherry mullerlight yogurt and 2x meringue nests (6syns)

Galaxy hot chocolate (3.5 syns) made with 200ml semi skimmed milk

Total syns: 13.5

Exercise: I walked home from work-2 miles in 30 minutes.

25/4/13

Lunch:

Attachments

• image-1151519722.jpg
    image-1151519722.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 43
Well I haven't updated my diary since Thursday so here goes:

26/4/13

Breakfast:
2x eggs, wholemeal bread x2 HexB, tomatoes and mushrooms

Snack:
2x satsumas

Lunch:
Couscous, vegetable oxo, spring onions, peppers, peas and mushrooms.

Snack:
Cherry mullerlight yogurt, mixed berries and 1 meringue nest (3syns)

Dinner:
Chicken breast, chicken tonight country French sauce (1/3 jar 7.5 syns), potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

250 semi skimmed milk HexA

Total syns: 10.5

Exercise: 20 minute walk 1 mile

27/4/13

Breakfast:
Bacon, egg, 2x slices wholemeal bread HexB, tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch:
Omelette: 3x eggs, ham, mixed peppers and cherry tomatoes

Snack:
Strawberry mullerlight and strawberries

Dinner:
Extra lean mince, mushrooms, onions, 1/2 jar low fat dolmio sauce (3syns) and pasta
Cherry mullerlight, mixed berries and meringue nest (3syns)

250ml semi skimmed HexA

Total syns: 6

Exercise: 45 minutes ice skating

So happy happy HAPPY!!! :) :) :)

I will update today's meals later in case I have any snacks or anything :)

Hi Danielle
I'm new to slimming world too and just started a food diary, first day on plan was today and has gone well, we are going it alone so I hope you don't mind that I've subscribed to your diary, I love this forum for sharing ideas and supporting each other to stay on track for target.
It's quite often the photos that will give us the kick in the right direction, I hope you get to where you want to be.
Lizzie xxx

Hi Danielle
I'm new to slimming world too and just started a food diary, first day on plan was today and has gone well, we are going it alone so I hope you don't mind that I've subscribed to your diary, I love this forum for sharing ideas and supporting each other to stay on track for target.
It's quite often the photos that will give us the kick in the right direction, I hope you get to where you want to be.
Lizzie xxx

Thank and yes it's fine I will go and have a look at yours too. It's my first WI today and I'm shocked at the fact I haven't felt hungry once and I haven't had to go without my favourite meals so that's a bonus. Good luck to yourself too :)

Well I didn't end up updating my diary last night as we ended up watching Rise of the Guardians with our son (it's a fab film btw) anyway here is yesterday's diary.

28/4/13

Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, 2x slices wholemeal bread HexB, tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch:
Pork, potatoes, peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy (2syns)

Dinner:
Chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and garlic mayo (5.5syns)

250ml semi skimmed milk HexA

Total syns: 7.5

Anyway it's my first WI today at 5 I'm nervous but excited all at the same time, I honestly can't believe I'm going to loose weight with the amount I've had to eat but I'm guessing I will soon find out :)

I'm really happy my 1st WI went amazingly I managed to loose 3.5lb this week!!! I'm looking forward to the week ahead. I planned my meals this afternoon only day I'm worried about is bank holiday Sunday as we are going out with friends so it will include a lot of drink and food. I think I will be able to make wise food choices but I'm dreading the drinking :/ oh well I'm sure I will manage :)

29/4/13

Breakfast no1:
Strawberry mullerlight yogurts and strawberries

Breakfast no2:
2x eggs, 2x slices wholemeal bread HexB, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Batchelors Golden savoury rice, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions and low fat French salad dressing

Dinner:
Prawns, egg noodles, hoisin stirfry sauce (6 syns) and stirfry veg (all super free ingredients)

Snack:
Cadbury flake (6syns)

Total syns: 6

Exercise:
1 mile walk 15 minutes plus I walked to my meeting and back.

And just so you know I only had 2 breakfasts as I woke up at 4am :( lol I hope I sleep better tonight :)

Well it's day 1 of week 2 and I'm really looking forward to it I'm going to start the the 30 day squat challenge today as well to increase my exercise. I've planned all my meals and I'm looking forward to the week ahead :)

For anyone who is interested here is the squat challenge I'm going to do

Attachments

• image-1383760579.jpg
    image-1383760579.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 18
Well week 2 didn't go well I went crazy ate everything and anything I had a sneak peek on day 3 and I had gained 4lb :( However when I had official WI on Monday I had only gained half which I was really chuffed with. I started week 3 day 1 yesterday and did much better. :) :) :)

7/5/13

Breakfast:
2x slices wholemeal bread (HexB), 2x boiled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Couscous made up with veg oxo cube, peas, peppers, mushrooms and spring onions

Dinner:
Chicken breast with Schwartz season all, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, fresh beetroot and low fat salad dressing

Semi skimmed milk for HexA

Total syns: 0

Exercise: 1hr 54min walk, 5.91miles, 584 calories burnt.

Attachments

• image-2498957661.jpg
    image-2498957661.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image-457001215.jpg
    image-457001215.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 9
8/5/13

Breakfast:
2x slices wholemeal bread (HexB), 2x boiled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack:
Orange

Lunch:
Chicken breast with Schwartz season all, couscous made up with veg oxo, peas, spring onion, peppers and mushrooms

Dinner:
Cod, prawns, 30g Red Leicester (HexA), lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, fresh beetroot and mixed peppers with low fat salad dressing

Snack:
Mixed berries, raspberry and cranberry mullerlight yogurt and 1 meringue nest (3 syns)

Total syns: 3

Exercise: 33 minute walk, 1.97 miles, 192 calories burnt
Day 1 30 day squat challenge: 30 squats completed including weights to sort out my arms.

All in all a fantastic day :) :) :)

Back