my food diary, extra easy :)

Thank you :)

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and a satsuma
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta bread cut in half and made a pizza using tomato puree, mushrooms, ham and low fat cheese grated thinly on top. Yummy!
Tea: Having chicken stir fry tonight, with dried egg noodles, pre packed stir fry veg and chicken breast. All free.

Tonight probably 2 fun size chocolates or maybe a bag of crisps and 1 chocolate instead so around 12 syns today. (I love chocolate that's why I save my syns for it every day lol).

well done on your loss x

Today -

Breakfast: Muller light and a banana
Lunch: Omelette with mushroom, tomato, cheese and ham
Tea: Turkey burgers with one wholemeal roll, chips and salad

Tonight my usual 2 small chocolates for approx 12 syns. And a few cups of tea during the day with sweetener and skimmed milk.

Food looking fab xx

Today -

Breakfast: Muller light and a banana
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta bread, laughing cow light triangle, ham, cucumber and tomato
Tea: Bacon, veg sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg and beans

Tonight I am having some hula hoops for 9 syns and a little cake bar for 5 syns. Total of 14 syns today. Really been fancying some crisps!

Also a few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Today -

Breakfast: Muller light
Lunch: Wholemeal roll, laughing cow light triangle, ham and cucumber. Had 2 pears and a satsuma too.
Tea: Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow light, herbs and chilli powder. Wedges and salad.

Tonight 2 penguin chocolates so 11 syns. Few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Food is looking great once again xxx

Yesterday's food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a pear
Lunch: Wholemeal roll, ham, laughing cow light triangle and some yellow pepper
Tea: Bacon, veg sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and egg

Hula hoops and a cake bar so 14 syns. Few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Today -

Lunch: Made a quiche using a tub of quark, 4 eggs, chopped onion. Mix all together, pour into an oven dish thats sprayed with fry light and added ham and tomato in and grated some low fat cheese on the top and cooked at 180 degrees for 30 mins. Quite nice actually will definitely be having again!

Tea: SW kebab with wholemeal pitta, chips and salad.

Tonight will be 2 small chocolates at 10 syns.

And as usual few cups of tea with sweetener and milk lol.

Last edited:
Today -

Lunch: Made a quiche using a tub of quark, 4 eggs, chopped onion. Mix all together, pour into an oven dish thats sprayed with fry light and added ham and tomato in and grated some low fat cheese on the top and cooked at 180 degrees for 30 mins. Quite nice actually will definitely be having again!

Tea: SW kebab with wholemeal pitta, chips and salad.

Tonight will be 2 small chocolates at 10 syns.

And as usual few cups of tea with sweetener and milk lol.

Ooo i must try that quiche xx love quiche with baked beans lol xx

The quiche was nice! I wasn't expecting it to be lol. Been at my parents today and had to resist a huge jam doughnut!

Today -

Breakfast/lunch: Wholemeal pitta with bacon and egg.
Tea: Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow and wedges. Spoon of light mayonnaise at 2 syns.

Had 2 pears today also and a muller light.

Will be having 2 small chocolates in a minute so 10 syns. Also my usual few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Total of 12 syns today.

The quiche was nice! I wasn't expecting it to be lol. Been at my parents today and had to resist a huge jam doughnut!

Today -

Breakfast/lunch: Wholemeal pitta with bacon and egg.
Tea: Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow and wedges. Spoon of light mayonnaise at 2 syns.

Had 2 pears today also and a muller light.

Will be having 2 small chocolates in a minute so 10 syns. Also my usual few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Total of 12 syns today.

Sounds lovely xx

Went to the cinema today with my Mum and Auntie to watch 50 Shades of Grey, and had a bag of chocolate bits! Oops! Haven't had lunch though and as I calorie count also, I am happy to say I am still within my calorie range for today!

Breakfast: Muller light and a pear.
Lunch: Chocolate at cinema!
Tea: Turkey burgers with wholemeal pitta, chips and salad.

Cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Yesterday -

Breakfast: Pear
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta, laughing cow light wedge, ham and cucumber
Tea: Bacon, veg sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans

Had another pear during the day and some seafood sticks.

Last night 2 fun size chocolates at 12 syns. Cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

I haven't got round to my weekly weigh in this week, will try and remember in the morning. I know I've lost some as had lost 1lb during the week when I weighed!

Lunch: Omelette with ham and tomato and a small pancake! (5 syns)
Tea: SW kebab with wholemeal pitta, chips and salad

Tonight I will have a fun size chocolate. And as usual a few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Yesterday -

Breakfast: Pear
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta, laughing cow light wedge, ham and cucumber
Tea: Bacon, veg sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans

Had another pear during the day and some seafood sticks.

Last night 2 fun size chocolates at 12 syns. Cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Im loving seafood sticks at moment xx

I haven't got round to my weekly weigh in this week, will try and remember in the morning. I know I've lost some as had lost 1lb during the week when I weighed!

Lunch: Omelette with ham and tomato and a small pancake! (5 syns)
Tea: SW kebab with wholemeal pitta, chips and salad

Tonight I will have a fun size chocolate. And as usual a few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Ooo good luck with weigh in xx a pound already is great :)

Lost 2 lbs :)

Had a baaaad day today! :eek: So I am forgetting about today and continuing tomorrow! Had some cakes and jam tarts and a mini cheesecake :eek: VERY bad day today I won't even look at the syns I couldn't cope lol.

Back on it tomorrow as enjoying this diet! Its only because my friend got a load of junk for us all lol.

Breakfast: Wholemeal roll with bacon and egg
Lunch: Pear
Tea: Bolognaise with pasta and small grating of low fat cheese on top.

Tonight will have 2 fun size chocolates. Few cups of tea with sweetener and milk.

Congrats on your loss! We all have blips..it's part of the journey :)

Back