The battle of the Bubble

Wahoooo! Well done!

Wow, 7cm off your waist too!!!!

Thanx - very pleased ive got to say.
I didnt mention my measurements just put them on the signature bit, but yes cm coming off look at the thigh measurements! Something im doing is right, i think thats just walking. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No Pippa I have no dog. 3 kids is enough! Ive been using a pedometer and yesterday was just a normal day with no extra special walking trips just my daily to-ing and fro-ing. Plus i work 3 hrs with 2-4 year olds so im on my feet then too. I do enjoy a walks, i try to fit a long walk in on a fridays when im off. :)

That's incredible. Well done for incorporating so much exercise into your daily routine. I wish I could but a desk job isn't conducive to hidden exercise :(

Last desk job i had was over 11 years ago and at my heaviest was a wapping 17st 10lb! Sure it was all the sitting doing nothing. A lot has occured since then and i certainly cant imagine my life like that anymore! I lost over 6 stone on SW after my 1st daughter was born and that was at my happiest times. Would be strange sitting at a desk now.:)

Well guys another good day. Been quite buzzy and i mentioned in another thread think the sun being out makes me happy.:)

Grilled lean bacon and frylighted egg sandwich. Made with 2 w/meal slices of small hovis HEXB tomato sauce 2 syns. A fruit salad made using melon, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, mango, grapes and pomegranate.

Alpen light bar (3syns) and 0% strawberry activia

Pasta shells with frylighted mushrooms, onions, pepper and garlic and herb passata and 40g grated reduced fat cheddar HEXA

Apple, banana

Kofta curry and rice - extra lean mince, onions, egg and 1tbls curry powder. Mix into balls and put in fridge. For sauce - onion,garlic, chilli pepper, 1 litre stock made with 1 chick knorr and 1 veg knorr and garluc snd herb passata mixed with garam massala and curry powder. Ive been using the schwarz as this are free. Grill meatballs then add to sauce to simmer for 10 mins.

6 dashes of milk for tea 3 syns
Sugar free vimto 2 pints
Water 1 pint

Dark 2 finger kit-kat 5.5 syns

Total syns 13.5

Walked 19083 steps 8.19miles today &
did 20min Davina dvd (ouch):D

Sorry spelling so wrong. Fingers too big for the phones key pad!! :eek:

It was nice. I must admit I like to experiment, so no 2 foods taste the same in my house. Writing it on here makes me think about how ive made things so I might just b able to make it again. (U never know) :p

I do when i do a normal curry but werent too sure with the meatballs. Think it would have worked well.

Hello everyone
hope you are all well today. Ive had another successful day surely I won't ruin it by bed time?!!

Baked beans on toast (2 small hovis HEXB) with frylighted mushrooms mixed with spinach
chopped mango

apple, 2 satsumas

Potato and leek soup - potatoes, onions, leek and parsley with stock and blitzed
0% peach activia

alpen light bar (3syns), banana

toad in the hole -
with 2 BGY cumberland sausages (1 Syn)
asda smartprice batter mix (11 syns/4 = 2.75 so 3syns)
frylighted actifry roast potatoes
onions, mushrooms, green beans
Bisto gravy granules (2 teaspoons - 2syns)

Bowl of fruit salad

Just got enough syns for chocolate - going for the bournville tonight 6syns

Thats my whole 15 for the day

280 1% fat milk (HEXA) used on teas and a milky coffee
1 pint of water
2 pints sugar free vimto

Looks good hun. You're doing great :)
Wow you walk lots every day. I bet I only walk about 2 miles. I take my little girl to her school taxi each morning which is about 1/3 mile each way, downhill there and up back. I try to power walk back, it's getting easier now that I'm losing a bit of weight but I'm still in need of a sit down by the time I get home.x

I honestly didnt think i walked that much until some1 suggested getting a pedometer. Its surprising how much it adds up and how much i want it to add up. So ill walk to school/work etc now. Much to my childrens disgust!!

Hi bubble,

Here to subscribe, good luck on your journey, both with the weight loss and restoring good mental health, issues like depression and anxiety affects so many of us and from experience I am sure there is a correlation between good physical health and good mental health.

We are right behind you here for support and encouragement and I look forward to watching your progress :) xx

Ooooh, thanx lizzie-g. :bighug:
I will beat it this year for me and my family! and my mins family too! :family2:

DANGER TIME!!! :gen147:
Kids in bed, hubby on nights my fingers are twitching the chocolate is calling....

Excuse me if I babble, trying to keep the hands busy!
Todays Food

35g branflakes HEXB
milk from 280ml 1% fat HEXA
fruit salad

banana, apple, 0% activia cherry

Left over soup from yesterday

alpen light 3 Syns

pasta bake- mushrooms, onions, peppers, broccolli, sweetcorn, ,carrots, lean bacon and chicken breast all diced and frylighted mixed with pasta and passata, then in the oven for 20 mins with 100g grated cheddar (20syns) / 4 servings = 5 syns
served with a sweet leaf salad

1/4 melon

teas, water, sugar free vimto

have 7 syns to play tonight don't know what to do,:confused: was going to iron but really cant be bothered now. thinking of making options hot choc and a freddo. That will be all my syns and Ill sit upstairs in bed with the laptop.:character00148: That way if I'm up and the house alarm is on downstairs I won't raid the fridge or cupboards.

Ive only got a tiny bit of milk left, don't want to syn any really. :sigh:

Back