The battle of the Bubble

The Yorkshires are 3 syns each. I get those ones too sometimes. If you've stuck to the plan then I'm sure it will pay off! x

The Yorkshires are 3 syns each. I get those ones too sometimes. If you've stuck to the plan then I'm sure it will pay off! x

Thanks for that I was just estimating using the 20cal=1 syn. Know the asda ones were 3 each but these had less cals.
I've started doing my shopping with sainsburys as I had a huge row with the asda home shopping. So trying to learn all the new syn values. So very grateful for putting me right. :)

Hi hun, hope you've had a good day. Good luck on the scales tomorrow, you've been good all week so I am sure you'll be fine.xx

Hope so, just don't feel as buzzy. Good luck to you too, loving the awards on your signature. ;)

Update with correct syns :D

Ryvita minis salt &vinegar HEXB

apple and pear

Slow roast lamb in beef stock carrots celery onion and garlic, actifry frylighted potatoes and parsnips.
Sainsburys swede mash 3 syns.
2 Sainsburys mini yorkshire puds 6syns

Having 0% cherry activia and a 2 finger kit kat 5.5syns for later

Had milk as my HEXA in teas and coffee
Vimto and water

Still ok to have a kit kat
:party0051:
Total of 14.5 syns

Morning STS for me this morning. I just knew it weren't a loss (didn't wee enough!) Im taking my own advice and not going to let it get me down. Its not a gain so great. :)
Speed food challenge this week. Here I come...
Have a nice day all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys
my mood been a bit "huff puff puff" today. I'm not giving up though I am still 10lb down! :)

Today is day 1 of the speed challenge I need to have a minimum of 10 different S or SS foods a day. Really not sure if it will make a difference but will give it a go and get those scales moving again. :whip:

This is how Ive done today: Red = SS Blue = S

35g Branflakes HEXB with cut up apple, pear and banana

Fruit salad made with blackberries, pineapple, mango, melon and watermelon

Tortilla made with 3 eggs, mushrooms, peppers, potatoes and onions served with salad

alpen light bar 3 Syns, 0% cherry activia yoghurt, punnet of cherries

Gammon steak, mash with just milk, onions, mushrooms and runner beans. Gravy made with granules 2 syns

280ml 1%fat milk as HEXA

teas, water, sugar free vimto and lemon squashes

Have hartleys sugar free jelly (1syn for half?) made for later with more fruit salad

That 9 different S foods and 3 different SS foods today (Target Met)

Had 6 syns so far so no reason I can not have my hot choc indulgence and freddo too 8 syns = Total 14 syns

Ill add my steps later still have a cubs run to do.

Quite a good activity level today 21148 steps 9.07miles and a 20 min davina dvd. :)

Good evening peoples!

How have you all been? Ive been feeling a little more positive today. The shopping arrived with all the speed foods ive ordered and Im looking forward to this weeks dinners. Weather started off really wet this morning we were all drenched by 9am! Then it brightened up and Ive been for a small walk to town and back, fresh air always makes me focus!

Now what i have consumed today: s in blue and ss in red

Lean grilled bacon and frylighted egg in 2 slices of hovis wholemeal bread HEXB. Squidging of ketchup (1 syn)
Bowl of cut up galia melon

alpen light (3Syns) & banana

Pasta with mushrooms, onions, chilli, peppers, passata, diced loin of pork
fruit salad - pinapple, pomegranate, redcurrents, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, mango

0% activia strawberry, pear

Turkey breast kebabs, skewered with peppers, mushrooms, onions and baby courgette marinated in the schwarz chargrilled chicken (free)
Jacket potato with 0% total greek yoghurt &
salad- lettuce, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, tomato, cucumber and red onion

used 280ml of milk HEXA for teas and coffees, had water and sugar free squashes

4 syns used so far.
16 different s foods and 4 different ss foods (speed challenge met)

Not sure what to have later at the moment I am very stuffed - Blagh!

Im sure I'll have space for something after the netball runs tonight.:D

Well. I'm in for the night now, and not feeling like my usual self of wanting that chocolate fix! Thats so not like me, its completely thrown me:confused:
I am making my cup of tea having a bit of jelly (1syn) and it'll be time for my soak in the bath and bed. :)
A good day I think and only 5 Syns!
24962 steps 10.32 miles :p

Morning littlemiss, I can't wait to get these kids off this morning - had WW3 already! Feeling stressed...
Just peeked outside -very icy but looks as if its crisp and bright! So after walk to school putting my best foot forward and going hunting for the monster stix that are now a new healthy extra. (Meant to be like the rocky road hi light bars) I do miss them from not going to class.
Hope you have a better day today. Keep warm. X

Hi all,
things all gone a bit wrong today! Started off great went to school then walked a bit looking for the honey monster stix (I can't find) then was running late for work so grabbed a big bag of fridge raiders from tescos to throw in a salad left over from last night (thinking they will be quite low...) no,no,no Ive just looked and they are 5syns for the 120g bag!
I went to work and had a fall banging my head and jolting my neck on a wall. Got took home for dizziness and nausea too. Hubby has been keeping a close eye on me since. Thankfully he is on early turn so will be about for the evening and night. Its nice in one way as he is really looking after me, cooking, cups of tea etc...:)

My steps for the day are only 10970, 4.70miles.

Speed challenge suffered I think, lets see food today:

Fruit salad ( pinapple, pomegranate, redcurrents, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, mango) 0%peach activia and alpen light 1/2 HEXB

banana, apple

mattesons fridge raiders (5syns) and salad (lettuce, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, tomato, cucumber and red onion)

Turkey stir fry with noodles using chinese 5 spice, tomato puree veg stock beansprouts, peppers, chilli, onions, mangetout, baby corn, courgettes and garlic

Wow! I don't feel I have eaten half as much as I should and ive managed to have 16 s and 3 ss. Target met!!!

Had lots of teas this afternoon so all my milk used on that HEXA

I just need to eat the other alpen light bar to make up my HEXB.

Not doing much else now as I think an early night is on the agenda.

Have a nice evening I'll update anything else as and when.

Thank you. Im in bed feeling better but unusually tired. Must admit got a little scared when I started feeling sick. :( Have a good night.

Back