The battle of the Bubble

Can anyone help me with syn values please? Request from the hubby tomorrow but am unsure of syn values.
One is the sainsburys TTD lamb shanks with carrots and parsnips think in the past I used to syn this at 3.5 per serving.
The other is sainsburys 500g classic swede and potato mash.
thanks in advance for any help.

Hello peoples!!

Today has been a lovely day, the kids all back to school and I went for a lovely trek in a nearby country park, filled my lungs with clean air and ready to face the world again.

35g Branflakes HEXB 280ml 1%fat milk HEXA a bowl of blueberries and grapes

0% cherry activia, banana

A scrambled mess - potato, courgette, onion, peppers and spinach all frylighted then scrambled with eggs

pear, apple and alpen light bar 3 Syns

Had lamb shank 2.5 syns with swede mash 3 syns and broccolli carrots and mangetout. (Syns a rough guide from members advice - thank you guys!)

Had 2 teas
4 1.5 litre bottles of water (looking forward to the toilet runs :D)
Treat tonight another 0% activia yoghurt and mango chunks
Options belgium choc 2.5 syns

Total Syns 11 - so if dinner was synned wrong think I'll get away with it

Thought I'd start posting my pedometer readings on here too, I only keep track of them on weekdays.

17.19 Miles today wey hey thats 39856 steps!!
:)

Still buzzing and on a high bet I'm wacked tomorow!!:D But hey what an end to the week!:bliss:

Thought I'd start posting my pedometer readings on here too, I only keep track of them on weekdays.

17.19 Miles today wey hey thats 39856 steps!!
:)

Still buzzing and on a high bet I'm wacked tomorow!!:D But hey what an end to the week!:bliss:
Is that just today? That is a serious amount of steps. Food diary looks good to me and you are having good steady losses, well done. Glad your little one is better, nothing worse than poorly kids. :(

Thanx mate that is just today! Did a trek in a country park for 4 hours, needed to get out blow all cobwebs and georgie germs away. I cant go down with the sickness bug yet. I bet it will be my turn in half term when I stop the running around!!
Ur doing so well too, well on your way to target. Well done. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya guys

Had a hard day today. Lots of 'mum' things to do. Won't go into detail but not very nice... :(
So food a bit hit and miss

Had SW fry up of mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, bacon and tesco low fat sausages (4syns)
60g wholemeal bread HEXB

Then nothing til now..

Went chinese picked up an egg fried rice (4syns) and a curry sauce (8syns)
Feel very sick found it soooo greasy!

Not had an HEXA today

I'm completely physically and emotionally drained, gonna go and shut today off and start afresh tomorow. :eek:

Hiya, a little less stressful day today.
Still weren't as great with the super free as i could be but this is what I ate today.

1/2 galia melon and blueberries
0% activia strawberry

scrambled egg (2 eggs) on wholemeal toast (weighed bread out 62g) HEXB

apple, pear and banana

actifry frylighted chips, mushy peas and grilled chicken breast tomato sauce (4 syns)

a mint muller delight (5 syns)
4 squares of bourneville (6 syns)

280ml 1% fat milk
4 teas
2 pints of water
2 sugar free vimtos

Not feeling very optimistic this weekend 15 syns total. Ive stayed within my allowance but feel stodgy. Well tomorrows WI will show. :confused:

Just read your diary. I found it really inspiring. Having suffered with depression I know how easy it can be to not realise that you can do something to change it, and also to lack the motivation to do ANYTHING. Good for you for trying to turn things around and make life happier for you, your babies and your man :) I have every faith you will do it.

Anyway, loving the food you are making. I get so bogged down with making sure I'm having my super free at dinner time that I forget that it's ok to have syns as part of your meal. It's given me a new perspective for making food more interesting.

Thanx Pippa. You've put a smile to my face. :)
Sometimes I don't even understand why I feel so low! :confused: i just wish i could sort it overnight but know it will take a little time.
Will get there in the end, as for food this is the best ive done for a long while and i don't want to muck it up.
Minimins has really inspired me to keep it up. X

That's because it's a chemical imbalance, not an emotion as such. But whilst you can't choose to stop being depressed, you can choose to see the little things in life that make it worth living and loving and begin to heal. Take each day as it comes, come off the pills when you feel ready and strong, and then the numbness will stop and the happiness will start to replace it.

It's a long journey, much like SW, and definitely not an easy one, but it's totally worth it :)

Wahoooo! Well done!

Wow, 7cm off your waist too!!!!

Good evening everybody. As I quickly posted earlier had a great result this week with 2lb off.:) Im 1/4 of my way through my pledge of 40lb to lose!
Back to normality in my household today, school work etc. A bit sad really but i enjoy routine so today was a good day.

35g branflakes HEXB and milk from my 280ml of 1%fat HEXA
Grapes, banana, kiwi

Alpen light bar 3 Syns
0% peach activia yoghurt
Apple

Mixed rice - frylighted mushrooms, onions, peppers, lean cuts of bacon 1tbsp of tomato puree and veg stock mixed in with rice
Side of salad and total 0% greek yoghurt

1/4 melon cut up

Chicken chasseur - slow cooked chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, carrots, celery, passata, 2ltrs chicken stock made with water, knorr cubes and 250 ml wine 8.5 syns had a third of the portion so rounded up to 3 syns
Mash potato and asparagus

Syns so far 6

Leaves me enough for freddo 5.5 syns
And options hot choc indulgance 3syns
:D:D:D

Was very nice even the kids ate a third of a third each. X

Thanx mate we're doing really great. :)

Walked17368 steps today 7.45miles

Back