The battle of the Bubble

I love the alarm prevention method, it's making me think we should get a burglar alarm fitted! Or an alarm on the pantry door ha ha! X

My Steps today are19744 thats 8.47 miles.
Planning a long trek tomorrow (weather permitting) I don't work fridays so I like to get out in the fresh air if poss.

I love the alarm prevention method, it's making me think we should get a burglar alarm fitted! Or an alarm on the pantry door ha ha! X

I often do that so I don't eat. Its psychological I dont do anything different when hubby is home but somehow I don't feel the urge to eat. Maybe cos he's watching me....;)

Right made my mind up.
Just ate another banana...
making mint options hot choc 2 syns
freddo 5 syns
activia 0% peach yoghurt

makes todays total syns 15 AGAIN!

My old consultant would always say just 10 a day but since going alone and being on minimins Ive been having around 15 and it works at the moment. Don't think I could do it at 10 syns a day.

Be back in a bit, preparing my munch for bed taking my lifeline with me too!! Thanx everyone. :thankyouthankyou:

Hi guys time to write what Ive eaten and see what I have left for munchies.

Fruit salad 0% activia strawberry yoghurt

Alpen light bar 1/2 HEXB
Banana

Minestrone soup - miller 2s fab recipe of carrots celery savoy cabbage onions beans and pasta in stock. All free!

Alpen light 1/2 HEXB
grapes

Jacket potato, baked beans 1 laughing cow extra light (1 syn) and 40g reduced fat grated cheddar HEXA served with side salad.

Mint muller delight 5syns

5 teas -2.5 syns for dashes of milk
2 litres water

Thats 8.5 syns so far. Room for my dark choc 2 finger kitkat tonight 5.5
Total syns 14. :D

Didn't go for a walk as planned today, was a little miserable first thing and by the time it brightened up I was in the swing of chores!
Did do 30min walk on treadmill and 15mins on cross trainer in my garage gym.
With todays chores and sch runs ive done a total of 18547 steps thats 7.96 miles!
One last pick up from guides in half hour and thats me done. Lock myself upstairs with my cuppa and choc.

Hope u all had a good friday and enjoy ur weekends. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Guys,

very lazy day Ive just climbed out of bed! Kids brought themselves down had breakfast and watching a dvd - NO FIGHTING! (Shock)

Ive been looking at the super speed challange, anyone done this? I have just wrote a list of ss foods and s foods, the idea is to eat as many as possible in a day with a minimum of 10. Thinking of giving it a go. I have an allergy to fish which is a shame as there are lots of ss there! So planning my week this morning and doing an online shop.

All the time my 3 are quiet I can be left to laze if they start getting rowdy will have to get out! Its quite bright out there so a ride on their bikes might be todays outing.

Hope you all having a nice saturday. :)

not tried it myself. Know others who have and it's worked well though.

Been veeeery lazy today. No exercise no walking no taking my brood out! Ive really enjoyed doing zilch... Ive planned for next week, my shopping arrives monday so im set for my challenge. :p

Food today:

Fruit salad (kiwi, mango, grapes, melon, blackberries and pomegranate)
0% activia peach yoghurt

Alpen light 1/2 HEXB, banana

Sw grill up. Bacon, beans, bgty sausages (1syn) frylight eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions. With actifry frylighted chips.

Alpen light 1/2 HEXB

Minestrone soup (from yesterday)

Only had 1 syn! Can't believe that!!!
Oooh don't know what treat myself to?

Got half my milk left from my HEXA so im gonna make a milky coffee now while i have a think about something naughty to munch on.

Mmmm sounds delicious! I loved ur minestrone soup its going to b a regular but gonna give this one a try too. Thanx for your recipes.x

Yum, I love milky coffee, it fills me up for hours as well so well worth the milk :)
Sounds like you are having a nice chilled weekend.xx

You sound like uve had a great day too. Hows the wine? I don't drink so you can mention alcohol as much as you like and i wont be jelious!
Im surprisingly chilled watching the Voice.

Good girl!!

Im a sad old girl!! In bed waiting for casualty, hubby at work kids sparko already!

Got a bowl of fruit salad a cherry options indulgence 3 syns a 2finger dark choc kit kat 5.5 and a freddo 5.

Total syns today 14.5. :D

Happy Sunday!

Haven't had a bad day but a real can't b bothered one. It doesnt help when hubby asleep all morning. (Night shifts)
Had fruit salad for breakfast

Ryvita minis salt &vinegar HEXB
apple and pear

Slow roast lamb in beef stock carrots celery onion and garlic, actifry frylighted potatoes and parsnips.
Sainsburys swede mash 3 syns.
2 Sainsburys mini yorkshire puds (87cal so 4.5syns?)

Having 0% cherry activia and a 2 finger kit kat 5.5syns for later

Had milk as my HEXA in teas and coffee
Vimto and water

Thats my sunday :)

WI tomorrow doesn't feel like ive done anything this week. Don't know why as ive stuck to plan. Just not feeling right if u know what I mean?
Well we'll see what the scales have to say when hubby gets them down in the morning! :rolleyes:

Back