ProPoints My food diary to a new me <3 xox

You are doing really really well, you should be proud! I am subscribed to your diary now, very exciting to read :) Keep up the good work and don't worry about blowing your weeklies, that's what they are there for! That is what I love about WW, you can have a bit of a feast every now and then but the points stipp keep you controlled and even if you do have choc/cheese etc you don't want to quit because you feel like you've fallen off the wagon.

Good luck! x

Thanks Betty :) I really am motivated to get to goal this time!!

Today is very similar to yesterday really need to go shopping!

Breakfast:

30g cornflakes 3pp
1/2 skimmed milk 3pp

Lunch:

2 medium eggs 4pp
2 slices bread 5pp
Light butter 1pp

Tea:

60g pasta 6pp
50g quorn mince 1pp
1/2 jar loyd grossman bolognese 4pp
30g cheese 4pp

31/31 dailies used
28/49 weeklies left

Will prob do my workout DVD later when the kiddies are in bed xox

Well done!

What workout dvds do you do? I've just bought the new Ministry of sound one...it's quite good! x

Thankyou :) I also have the ministry of sound one I love it! And I have the clubland one which is pretty hard to be honest, you got to be a pretty good dancer to follow, which I really am Not ha ha!!! Xox

Oops I mis pointed the bread again it's 6pp for two slices so that's another 2 of my weeklies gone 26 weeklies left. Can't believe bread is so high in pp as I love it :( xox

All the good stuff is always high :) Maybe try and get thinner bread or WW bread so you could get more for your points x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know all my faves are high

I have tried ww bread but it's literally like a puff of air ha ha!! I'll just pick up the thin sliced bread next time as hubby picked up the thick :/ xox

25 weeklies left now just had a mini milk as hubby decided to sit and eat a yummy apple crumble in front of me :/ xox

Thanks kimbo just used a few more weeklies :/ it's totm and hubby is v unhelpful!!

37 used 12 remaining. Xox

I always use mine in the first few days of TOTM. Mines just turned up so no doubt they'll be chocolate involved tomorrow! I turn into some ravenous monster lol

I know what you mean, I do too, I always feel I'm going to gain too :/!! Xox

Today:

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes 3pp
1/2 pt skimmed milk 3pp

Lunch:
2 slices bread 6pp
Butter 2pp
2 eggs 4pp

Will update the rest later got to go shopping for my tea :) xox

Well I've been shopping and I finally found chocolate philli and omg it's delicicious :D!! This is what I had for tea and snacks!!

Tea:

Light choices garlic chicken pasta 11pp

Snacks:

2 slices bread 5pp
30g choc philli 2pp
Butter 3pp
Ww strawberry tart yoghurt 1pp
Banana 1pp
Rasberries 0pp

Used 31 dailies
Used 48/49 weeklies

Will now have to be a very good girl for the rest of the week :) xox

I'm feeling so bloated today as it'd totm bleuuugh!!! I really hope I get a loss this week!!! But weigh in isn't until
Monday, so fingers crossed the chubby feeling will be gone by then!! Heres what I plan to have today!! Xox

Breakfast:

Cornflakes 30g 3pp
1/2 pt skimmed milk 3pp

Lunch:

Garlic and herb ww recipe 8pp
Banana
Rasberries

Tea:

60g pasta 6pp
Quorn mince 50g 1pp
30g light cheese 3pp
Eat smart pasta sauce 2pp

Snacks:

Ww dessert yoghurt 1pp
Mini milk 1pp

Will update if I use the other remaining 3pp later xox

Feeling quite chuffed with myself, my sister seen what I made for dinner, it's one of the ww recipes from your week, she tried it and loved it so I made it for her for lunch :D xox

Well decided I'm going to use my last 3pp dipping fruit in choccy philli :p yum yum!! Xox

It is delicious! I found it a bit weird at first but you get used to the fact that it can be sweet too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back