My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Tea tonight.. Syn free nachos with a veggy dip (tons of frozen veg cooked in chopped tinned toms with chilli stock and some seasoning.)

xTx3w8m.jpg

half hea cheese on top as well.

It was :)

Today I spent the morning in bed as it was just far too chilly to get out!

I'm now snacking on overnight oats. Why haven't I had these in ages??? I forgot how lovely they are! OH also has some but has 50g oats in his and I seriously wonder if he can finish it as I'm struggling with mine and I'm only half way through haha.

Tea tonight I'm not sure on yet. I'm thinking a cauli pizza as I've said to OH he can get himself a pizza if he wants. :)

Hope you're all well!

Well, OH was all over going to tesco to get one of those home made pizzas haha!

My base is getting blitzed now and I'll get it all cooked ready for just doing the toppings tonight :)

Blah and just realised I forgot to buy more mixed dried herbs lol!

Aight, here's food today. :)

B/L: Overnight oats : 35g oats (heb) x2 mullerlights, blackberries, raspberries
D: Cauliflower pizza : 1 head of a cauliflower, one egg, herbs, salt, pepper. Toppings : Tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, Chicken (seasoned with schwarz chicken seasoning, salt, pepper, chilli, herbs, curry powder.) Peppers, Mushrooms, 30g Primula light (part hea.)

9Mg5vWa.jpg

jV2w0Z0.jpg

Aight, here's food today. :)

B/L: Overnight oats : 35g oats (heb) x2 mullerlights, blackberries, raspberries
D: Cauliflower pizza : 1 head of a cauliflower, one egg, herbs, salt, pepper. Toppings : Tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, Chicken (seasoned with schwarz chicken seasoning, salt, pepper, chilli, herbs, curry powder.) Peppers, Mushrooms, 30g Primula light (part hea.)

9Mg5vWa.jpg

jV2w0Z0.jpg
Looks lovely how do you make the pizza ??? x

lol thanks :)

Pizza is fairly easy tbh, just time consuming.

Blitz a cauliflower head in a food processor until you get a couscous like consistency.

Grab a good non-stick pan, spray with fry light and put the blitzed cauli in. Fry it for about 10 mins making sure it doesn't catch at all. Doing this gets rid of the extra moisture so the base will hold it's self more. I also season it at this stage with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, smoked paprika.
Leave the cauliflower mix to cool a bit and preheat an oven to 180c
Mix an egg in with the cooked cauliflower.
Put greaseproof paper on a baking tray, spray with fry light, and then smoosh the cauli mix into a pizza shape.
Cook until top is fully golden (20 ish mins)
Grab another sheet of grease proof paper, spray with frylight, take the base out of the oven and flip it onto the new sheet so the top brown bit is face down on the sheet.
Gently peel off the first sheet from the bottom.
stick back in oven for another 10 mins.

Whilst it cooks in the oven I personally cook all of my toppings. Toppings can be whatever you want. :)
When the base was cooked I put everything on top of it, then blitzed in the microwave for 1 min 30 so the cheese melted as it can be a bit of an annoyance transfering it from the paper to a plate once all the toppings are on lol. :)

lol thanks :)

Pizza is fairly easy tbh, just time consuming.

Blitz a cauliflower head in a food processor until you get a couscous like consistency.

Grab a good non-stick pan, spray with fry light and put the blitzed cauli in. Fry it for about 10 mins making sure it doesn't catch at all. Doing this gets rid of the extra moisture so the base will hold it's self more. I also season it at this stage with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, smoked paprika.
Leave the cauliflower mix to cool a bit and preheat an oven to 180c
Mix an egg in with the cooked cauliflower.
Put greaseproof paper on a baking tray, spray with fry light, and then smoosh the cauli mix into a pizza shape.
Cook until top is fully golden (20 ish mins)
Grab another sheet of grease proof paper, spray with frylight, take the base out of the oven and flip it onto the new sheet so the top brown bit is face down on the sheet.
Gently peel off the first sheet from the bottom.
stick back in oven for another 10 mins.

Whilst it cooks in the oven I personally cook all of my toppings. Toppings can be whatever you want. :)
When the base was cooked I put everything on top of it, then blitzed in the microwave for 1 min 30 so the cheese melted as it can be a bit of an annoyance transfering it from the paper to a plate once all the toppings are on lol. :)
Fantastic.... Thank you x

Wow is all I can say. I've just read through your food diary and your amazing success. Seeing your journey makes me feel that losing 9.5 stone is possible. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
Aww bless you. :) You're so sweet, suddenly made me not dread the scales this week haha. (Dreaded TOTM and I've kinda been super naughty syn wise and had two (WHY two????) fresh flap jacks with ice cream on top.. Oh dear.) because we should always look at the bigger picture when there are gains. Thank you!

Let's ALL get this done TOGETHER x

We will all succeed! :D

Hope you're both doing well today. :)

How's everyone doing? Going to do a separate post for food now. :)

Okay, food today.

B : Overnight oats (1.5 muller lights, oats, strawberries, blackberries, rapsberries.)
L : Pasta, forgot to take a pic!
D : Pizza crisps. Half hea. :)

Syns : Home made freshly backed flap jacks, two large pieces, choc shot, golden syrup, B&J ice cream. One with cookie dough one with chocolate caramel.
Great to do this the day before weigh in. Lol! Completely blaming it on TOTM. Not a sudden lack of will power. :D
Oh well, Don't care now! It stopped me being a moody cow bag so I'm happy even though I'm dreading the scales tomorrow haha.

Wl1bdYa.jpg

aLYOwZs.jpg

aRI4ig4.jpg

Slight heads up that I may not weigh today. The car isn't starting so I'm stuck in waiting for the bit all day. Could be delivered as late as 9! If it's here on time I will of course go to group, but if not I won't be able to. Typical haha!

* week is still here and sweet tooth from last week both say that I would have probably gained though.

On the plus side I was going to do some synful noodles earlier. I boiled the kettle, opened the lid off the noodles, then thought "wtf? Stop it." and I did.
Suddenly feeling motivated again. I haven't really felt it for the plus few days with how much I've been snacking.

SW quiches are in the oven for snacking/lunch/probably dinner as well.

I'm determined to make next week be as little of a gain as possible! :)

We all have slip ups and they can spiral out of control (ahem) so well done for putting your SW head back on and resisting the synful noodles. Having said that I m not sure I could resist B&J icecream :)

Haha B&J is too yummy! Even more so if it's cookie dough.
And the noodles weren't too bad. 4 syns a pot, but there's not much in them and I would have wanted far more to eat. :/

Love that Meloncollie pic from Facebook, I saw that last year and thought it was brilliant. I had a border collie, he was my first dog, but he sadly passed away in 2014 on his 16th Bday. He was a New Zealand blue.
Ive got 4 monsters now, gluten for punishment :)

Back