My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Today I woke up without my throat hurting so I was happy! Had to blow my nose about 20 times to clear it though.. it was too bunged up! Must be a summer cold. Seems to run in my family staying find in the winter but getting ill when it's lovely. :rolleyes:

Breakfast today was a strawberry muller light. I just saw it in the fridge and wanted it!

Lunch I'm not sure but I need to make it soon because OH leaves for work in an hour.. I have some mince so i may make a bolognese.. I dunno! Feel quite blah and head coldy today. Maybe I'll just make him a buttie and snack on fruit myself. I dunno!

forgot to edit this thread.. :)
Lunch was a pot of strawberries and some batchelors pasta (1.5)
had two vocalzones, too. so total syns 3.5

I also ate a LOT of frozen mullers. Probably about 5 or 6 :eek: I was just far too hot yesterday! (and today.. sigh.)

Dinner was bolognese. <5% fat mince, tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, carrots, peppers, onions, garlic, chilli, beef stock.

just realised I didn't have my hexb yesterday. Oops. And I had next to no hexa, only a dash of milk for my cuppa!

Will let myself go back to 15 syns a day now as the chinese syns will be paid for. I'll also get a bit more fruit in to snack on.. may make the frozen berry ice cream in the book..

ych0abn.jpgH86qq4L.jpg

and a pic of the bolognese.. (Veg kinda melted into the sauce, lol.) :

VpMU0AM.jpg

B : Nothing

L : Frozen berry ice cream (see above recipe)(1) with a pack of walkers pops (4) Strawberries.

D: Left over bolognese(Haven't had it yet)

hea : nothing yet
hexb : nothing yet

Total syns so far : 5

pLblK2F.jpg
Whole tub 4 syns

9dyIUDM.jpg
My portion.. rest is in the freezer :)

Dinner ended up being a fried egg buttie instead (hexb) lol. And I had another pack of pops :)

today :

B: nothing
L: pack of watermelon, pack of pops (4)
D: Probably chicken skewers with salad. (I'll put mushroom onion and pepper on the skewers, too. I found a pack in the range for 59p so now I want to use them lol)

Not been in the mood to eat, today.

Had a bowl of pasta with a sauce made of tinned toms, carrots, mushrooms, onion, garlic.
two packs of mini fingers (12 for both)

that's it!

This was my (too) char-grilled chicken yesterday.

eQfdOPb.jpg

And I bought myself a new notice board for my awards.. :) Hope I can be adding my 2.5st tomorrow.. No idea if I'll lost 2.5 lbs or not.

Pl7vfqa.jpg

A bit upset because I got a STS.. dunno what i expected though.
Meds + not eating much = too much sugar in meds and body storing fat to run off because I wasn't really eating!
blah. :(

So sorry to hear about the STS MC. I know I always feel hugely disappointed when I have one as well.

At least it wasn't a gain and I think you've hit the nail on the head with your reasoning- you've barely eaten and the things you have eaten haven't been the best or have been medicinal due to illness.

You'll be amazing next week and be back to Slimmer of the week and adding more awards to your board!!

You can't get SOTW with a gain or maintain the week before, lol. Would be nice though!
I'll just go back to normal this week. :)
still don't feel like eating but that's normal when I've been ill. Forced (yeah right) myself to have a shish kebab tonight. yummy!
But yeah that was the only thing I ate today, too. :/ oh well

back on track properly now!

Yesterdays dinner was a chicken shish - lots of salad. Pitta : 9, Garlic sauce : 2
total : 11

Today.. :)
Breakfast : Salted caramel bar (Made myself eat!)

Lunch : Pasta with pork, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic, chilli.

Made a bowl for the mister and he put it in a sandwich and squirted salad cream on it.. He's worse than a pregnant woman!

Dinner : unsure

Last edited:
yeah feeling much more myself today. :) I did get upset this morning but I think it was kicking in that I didn't lose and all. Oh well. don't feel ill any more but I'm still coughing a tad

Didn't update dinner because my keyboard died and i was too lazy to type on my phone, haha. I have new batteries now though ;)

Dinner last night was batchelors pasts (chicken and mushroom) with extra added mushrooms onion and garlic. I doubt it was 1/3 SF but I did have more SF for lunch so hopefully it balanced out.

Bought lots of fruit and veg today :) I dunno what I'm having for lunch.. maybe a salad and pickled stuff. I have some ham I need to use so it would be perfect to go with that! I'll make myself something at 2 when OH goes to work.
OH bought kfc for lunch for him. I ate two fries.. shall count that as 1 syn haha.
I've also had a pack of pops (4) which was yum.

Dinner will be burgers with some babybel stuffed in them (2/3 hea unless i cut them in half) I'll use the other 1/3 for milk for tea(s)

Right, today revised :

B : Nothing
L: "picky" salad - quorn slices (on offer) mixed salad with red cabbage lettuce and carrots, pickled beetroot, pickled onion, gherkins, pickled egg. (mostly SF lunch :) )
D: Burgers stuffed with babybel and a portion of salad.
Hea : 3 babybel
heb : wholemeal bun

Syns : x2 pops (8) x2 fries (1) dash of milk (1)
Total : 10 so far

May have another pack of pops and a brew!

Lunch:
H9ccmNR.jpg

Dinner :
KZaWGWy.jpg

The girls are too smart. I made the burgers bigger so they could have some pickings... Hehe.

I've made a weight loss diary as well.. not for food or anything just to keep on track of exercise and stuff. :)

Will have to take the burger thieves out when they wake up!

haha thanks. :D
yeah they melt a bit, but sorta like chewy melt. pizza cheese melt I would guess is the best way to describe.

I love pickles as well. I thought to myself "I want lots of SF with minimal effort" and that came to mind! I could eat jar after jar.. hmmm..

had another pack of pops so syns are up to 14. I love them, though!

Here are two nicer pics of the girls. :D They are my world. :)

iroOvTV.jpg LYJgzb0.jpg

Today has been an okay day. :)

B: wholemeal bun with ham and salad
L: Onion and mushroom soup (onion, mushroom, beef stock.) and a pack of asda watermelon.
D: nothing so far. May make an omelette
Snacks : x2 packs of pops (8)

I also made a SW cake that was half a syn for the whole thing but I didn't much like it.. too eggy.

Feel snacky now. May have another pack of pops.

Mmmm those pops are delicious so I can understand why you're using a lot of syns on them! Love the cheddar and bacon ones best *drool* And I didnt realise they are only 4syns so I may have to treat myself to a multipack when I'm home!

Your dogs are gorgeous!! I can see why you dote on them! I've always been more of a cat person but with those adorable faces I'd be a near convert!

the calculator said they were 4 each so I hope they are, lol!

I ended up having a shish last night, left half and had the other half and the pitta for breakfast today.
Pitta shows as 7.5 syns on the app so not too bad. :)

Other than that not eaten anything else.. May have a salted caramel bar.. hmm..

Last edited:
Back