My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

yeah it was nice. :)
Time to hope for no gain this weekend.. OH's parents are down, and we'll be going to a restaurant!
I've already decided on ordering a steak with veg or salad though. hmmmm already excited!

Today I've had an alpen light (part hexb) and babybel (1/3 hexa)
OH should be here with the new car in 45 min.. dogs already have their bergans on ready for a drive. :D

Aw sounds like you are in for a nice weekend hun. Enjoy your steak xxx

hmmm it was yummy!
Changed the chips for boiled potato, left the fat.. asked for it to be grilled with no oil and ate all my peas grilled mushroom and grilled tomato.
I did have 3 onion rings.. that's apparently 10.5 syns

hexa : 2 babybel light dash of milk
hexb : x2 alpen light

mug shot : 2.5
babybel : 2

so bang on 15 syns for today! I'll be cooking tomorrow so i should be able to be not as naughty. think i'll stick to 10 just to be on the safe side tomo.

Glad you had a good time hun xxx

I couldnt find any celery salt for the KFC chicken (is it normally in with the spices and dried herbs?? If not, then I probably looked in the wrong isle!) Does it work okay without??
Also, if its okay can you post a quick piccie of the chicken/beef seasoning from Tesco? I looked but couldnt find that either but I didnt really know what I was looking for...

I cant believe the onion rings were so high in syn!! I LOVE onion rings. But youve done well with asking for boiled potato and no oil on your steak :) Im too self conscious to ask for things like that and I am too worried about putting people out (despite that I am paying for it!) but I need to nip that in the bud if I am wanting to eat out and stick to SW!

Should still be yummy without it :)
I'll take a photo of the spices after the OHs Parva leave.
Today I've had half (looked up subs mid eating it) a greggs sausage roll (8) 2000000000000000000 cups of tea (okay more like 10 but with next to no milk)
Fake donner pitta hexb and a tablespoon of lighter than light mayo.

Love your tea :)

Had to laugh at your cups of tea :)

xxx

just found out today that the pitta doesn't count as hexb.. Only WW pittas count now. :( So that's 8.5 syns... yesterdays total was 17.5 then. Urgh.

Today I've so far pinched a slice of ham from the pack i bought for the dogs. Yum! haha.
Cooking a fry up now with tinned tomatoes, frylight mushrooms (and some chopped up garlic, too) two WW sausages (2) two slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) and poached eggs.
I'll probably do a super free soup tonight and tomorrow so I can hopefully be better for WI tomorrow. :(

Here's a photo of the chicken and steak spice thing, it's with the herbs in tescos. the celery salt should be, too. I had trouble finding it though.
And a new photo of the scales and I had my phone on me. Figured I would share it to make you guys laugh. :D

done over 12k more steps than normal over the days the OH's parents were here (we were cutting down the huge tree in the garden and taking it to the tip. And lots of shopping haha.) so I HOPE the body magic will counter going over my syns yesterday.
All the tea won't help because i drank it instead of water.. urgh.. so today is pretty much water being the only drink.

I'll post a photo of my lunch when it's done cooking. (still need to cook baked beans for OH and toast the bread.)

ncJhaHQ.jpg kuZJWDT.jpg

Your Lunch looks yummy :)

Well done on all your steps :)

I am trying to drink lots of water too today, am almost at 1 liter :)

xxx

I love mushrooms!
Forgot to mention the butter in the toast. I only used a smear but I'll count it as 2 to be safe.
Lasagne was lovely. Sauce was tinned tomatoes, pork mince (1 syn per serving) onions mushrooms chilli garlic carrots. I'll post a pic when I get on the pc.
Made a cheese sauce - philly and quark with a chopped up babybel. Cheese for one slice is 7/12 of hea. Just had to do mental maths and weird fractions. Haha. So used just over half of my Hea.
The cheese sauce wasn't overly nice but thought I would count it to be on the safe side.
Total syns so far 4.

1 each. :)
The cumberland ones are 0.5 . I can't find them in my local tescos though. :/

here's a pic of the lasagne. I took a more side pic so you could see how much veg is in it. :)

Zj1bIOq.jpg
The pic didn't really do it justice though!

Breakfast : nothing
Lunch : Left over lasagne. (I made 4 portions. haha.)

Dinner : unsure

I'll be eating a watermelon as a snack today, and I have some oranges too. yum!

1 each. :)
The cumberland ones are 0.5 . I can't find them in my local tescos though. :/

here's a pic of the lasagne. I took a more side pic so you could see how much veg is in it. :)

View attachment 146059
The pic didn't really do it justice though!

Breakfast : nothing
Lunch : Left over lasagne. (I made 4 portions. haha.)

Dinner : unsure

I'll be eating a watermelon as a snack today, and I have some oranges too. yum!

Hmmm i must invest in some of those!!! ohhh wow your so on track!! well done, i have one thing after another, had my first night out with my friends in ages this weekend so the drink was flowing and then its * week :( sniffles.. wish i could cook like you!! lol xxx

Just dropped by to see how you doing, your food is looking delicious M.C.!! Wish I was as organised as you are:rolleyes: I bet you will lose next week, I've STS for weeks, managed to lose 1/2lb this week, I need to get myself in gear or i'll still be in the 21's at Christmas LOL!xx

Still try to stay on track for * week. :) My * week was last week.. was a long one and only just finished on saturday though. I think my body is still getting used to periods with not having them for so long.
I always assumed it was because of the implant that I had irregular periods (one every 6 months if i was lucky) but with how my flow has been since losing weight I've come to the conclusion it was due to my weight.
What I do is plan meals while I'm out shopping and then stick to them as well as I can.
There's so much **** in the fridge now though because of OH's parents being down.

STS can't be fun Jemima :( At least you got a loss though. :)
Have you tried small things like eating more fruit and veg and drinking more water?
I don't know if I even deserve a loss this week. I've been so bad and it's finally kicking in. I'm very tempted to not even go to WI tomorrow. But I will because I paid for a countdown! haha.
but yeah, could a food diary help you? I know that this is what keeps me mostly on track! :)

Now time to come to a confession..
OH's parents bought a cheese cake. I had 1/10 of it then calculated the syns. 12.6 bloody syns! I started crying and actually made myself throw up. It was such a tiny slither I couldn't believe it. I feel so bad because I've had trouble with food before (I tried to lose weight by throwing everything up last august.)
It didn't work and I have no idea why I did it yesterday. It just made me feel rubbish and my throat still hurts really badly now. I probably lost half of the lasagne as well.

I'm keeping this food diary to be truthful to myself or I wouldn't even bother posting that. But I want to be able to look back and remember how bad I felt, and never do it again.

Right.. so hea : small bit of cheese that I couldn't scrape off the lasagne. (I'll call it 1/2 of my hea to be safe) and milk.
hexb : so far 1 alpen light bar.
Syns : 1 for pork mince.

Going to get an orange and eat it now. I feel depressed and I tend to comfort eat when I'm depressed. At least I have some oranges to grab before I feel the need to comfort eat.. Hopefully being amazingly full from them will counter the need for chocolate and wine.

WI tomorrow.. hope it will go well.

Aw hun massive big hugs over the cheese cake. I really feel for you-I used to throw up some of my foods HUGS again.

Good luck with WI tomorrow xxx

I don't know why I did it. Sigh.
At least we're both on a healthier diet now :)
Thanks for your kind words they really cheered me up x

Back