My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Mmm gammon. I had lamb stew tonight - there is a picture in my food diary but it doesn't look appealing -tasted nice though. How come your chips have syns? They do look lovely though.

I used an air fryer and I put a table spoon of oil in it, but then i shared it with the OH so 3 syns each.. :)
OH doesn't want frylight on chips haha, but I don't mind they're lovely so I would happily syn. :)

I'll go check out your food diary now, your dinner sounds yum!

and that sounds lovely, Lisa. I may have to do something like so soon! :D

I bet that your bum is already smaller, Aimz! We're so close with our weight so I would be shocked if it hasn't. :D
I still feel like my bum is how it looks in pic one, but by looking at the photos you can tell it isn't. :D

And I bet you'll get your 3 stone soon! :)

I realised today that I don't have to pull the seatbelt as far to get it around me now so I feel chuffed, lol! Silly thing to feel happy about.

Lol Lisa. :p Well it's easy to forget. :D
I love pineapple so I hate that I'm allergic to it. I wish that I got into the habit of not eating anything with it lol.
And at least I reminded you, eh? :p haha

Lol I think it would take a lot more than 3 stone for my bum to disappear ! Yeah we are close that's why I enjoy reading yours. Little thing I've noticed my engagement ring Is really loose lol 2lb off for me tonight 2lb for my 3 stone half less than I thought :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done! I bet that you're really happy. :D

And maybe get your rings resized? You wouldn't want to lose them because your fingers are getting too slim lol :D

And my bum is still huge as well, but no where near as huge as it was. I still can't believe how much I've lost with comparing pics. I still don't believe it much lol

I am happy glad I've got back on track now I will get it resized soon or just lose it and make oh buy me a new one :p you're doing fab! And so brave to share your pictures I don't think I could do that so you're very inspiring to me and you must be so proud looking at them when you need a little boost xx

I Posted them so I will never go back to looking like that ever again lol

And good idea with "losing" them lol ;)

It must feel nice being on track again :)

Hey hun, just checking in with you today :) My rings are so loose now too but I am going to wait until another few stone is off before i get them resized. girls could you put them on a chain and wear around your neck just to make sure you dont loose them? I won woman of the year at group today so I am a happy bunny tonight!

Hey hun, just checking in with you today :) My rings are so loose now too but I am going to wait until another few stone is off before i get them resized. girls could you put them on a chain and wear around your neck just to make sure you dont loose them? I won woman of the year at group today so I am a happy bunny tonight!

Congratulations what a lovely feeling that must be x

Congratulations NewMe! That's amazing!!

My engagement ring is loose too!! We're gona get it resized wjen we buy our wedding rings around January so hopefully I would've lost a little more by then!!

Thank you hun. I am getting married next year too I like your idea of getting resized when getting buying wedding rings. We might get a good deal :D;)

Congratulations what a lovely feeling that must be x

Thank you hun x

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you, you really deserved it :)

Thank you MC. I made the swiss roll the other day and lets just say it didn't look as good as your but it tasted lovely. I had to use slighly higher synned cream because I was in a hurry and the shop I was in didnt have squirty cream.:rolleyes:

Medium/small pitta is 7 and large 9 I believe :) and I also ask for some garlic sauce and count that as two syns because they only use about a tablespoon. Chicken and salad is free, but I think you have to syn it if it's a lamb shish as lamb can be quite fatty.
Edit : just googled to make sure and these are correct but you can get less synned garlic mayo by asking for it without and making your own with lighter than light mayo. (grab a whole bulb of garlic, cut off the top, cover in foil and roast for about 40 mins. Then leave to cool. When cool mix in the roasted garlic with a tablespoon or two of lighter than light mayo (0.5 syns per level tbsp)

glad you enjoyed the swiss roll. :D I love it. Deffo tastier than the quark one!
Which cream did you use? I keep seeing cream on offer with strawberries and always feel tempted, lol!

Garlic when roasted is deffo less strong but still tastes of garlic. I make (well, made) garlic butter like that as well. :)

And yeah it's deffo worth it! I love having a shish. :D

Food today:

B: Magic Pancakes (Quite yummy) Made with a toffee muller and 2 eggs (going to stick to one egg next time, mix was a little runny lol.) With two apples and a banana custard muller.

L: Chicken a mushroom pasta. Batchelors (free) with some chopped up onion and mushroom that I put in it and some chicken pieces as well.

I've also had about 7 cups of tea already so probably over my milk. Not used any syns yet though so I'll stick to 10 and leave the other 5 for more milk haha.

wrNnQBl.jpg

Hey MC! You make those SW pancakes look lovely :)
I must try. I'm sure I have some oats somewhere! As long as dearest little boy hasn't played empty them out onto the floor so that he can hoover them up again! Who'd have thought one could raise a child who likes cleaning!?

Thanks for all the inspiration! Keep it up :-D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's the recipe Snow posted a few pages back. :)
Leave oats in a muller over night, then add an egg to it next day mix and spoon into a hot pan and make pancakes.. dead easy :)

forgot to update food last night, I didn't have any dinner but ate some beef slices and 3 syns worth of cheese. I also had half a pink and white so i'll count that as 2.
No idea what's up with me, I normally use all of my syns!

B : x2 alpens cup of tea

Back