1 Pitta bread (HeB)
Bacon salad and cottage cheese
Bowl of fruit salad
2 SW turkey burgers with salad
2 nimble

No A's - 5 syns

not bad!

Last edited:
This will be my 9th week so yeah pretty new. I've been filling out a diet sheet to keep myself going but I often lose them so this hopefully won't disappear.:)

Thursday

Special K sustain - 28g (HeB)
Semi skinned milk (HeA)

Pack of french fries crisps (4.5 syns)
2 Alpen Light (HeB)
Swimming makes me hungry!

3 quorn sausages, bacon, mushroom and 2 eggs. 1 tbsp reggae reggae sauce (1 syn)

Roast pork and veg. Gravy(need to look up syns)

Big eating day today but atleast it's on plan!

Last edited:
Try to bulk things out with more fruit and veg Hun, otherwise you could be prone to giving into temptation!

Everything else looks ok, but try to remember your Healthy Extras each day.

xx

Thanks Mrs V I will try and eat more fresh stuff, I need to be more organised with my shopping. If I buy loads of fresh veg I either use it all in the first couple of days or leave it til it's going bad.:eek: I love veg so it's silly I don't rely on it more. I struggle with fruit but I think it's just because I'm lazy! I often have a couple of grapefruit before I go to bed, probably not the best time of day but nevermind.

Friday
Breakfast-:cry:

Lunch-Massive bowl of roast veggies(aubegine, courgette, onion and peppers) mixed with a couscous packet (1/2 syn)
Bowl of melon with a muller light.

Snack-2 alpen light(HeB)

Dinner-Vegetable risotto with parmesan (2HeA)
Half a melon

Carrot sticks -What a wonderful supper :p

So today I didn't have breakfast which is awful, I eat so much better for the rest of the day if I do. I need to sort out my breakfast habits but find it really hard, why?!

Will make some magic porridge tonight for the morning.

Last edited:
Back