my food diary

Well I was out for my tea last night and had a few glasses of wine etc. I have quite a busy weekend with eating out and drinking planned, so although I will try and be sensible it's going to be impossible to keep track of points, so going to just have a nice weekend and get properly back on track Sunday and Monday. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

I still managed to lose half a lb this week and it's TOTM and I had a few slip ups so still happy with that. :)

Well had a good weekend, ate and drank loads though but back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks off! Thats gives me a chance to get back on track properly :)

Feeling hungover today so having a very lazy sunday but stuck to my points so far

Breakfast - apple 0.5pts
Lunch - baked potato 3.5pts, extra light cheese triangle 0.5pts, 4pts
Dinner - pasta and veg, 6pts
Snacks - skips 1.5pts, cuppa soup 1pt, 2.5pts

13/18 points so far today :)

Hey! Did you have a good weekend?
OMG I was soo bad! Had big mac meal and pizza plus 2 bottles wine and lots of crisps n snacks!lol I was on a right binge, not good!

Whens your weigh in day?

Hey sorry not visited for a couple of days yeah i have been really bad at the weekend and its still going on! lol I have been going to the gym and walking alot so hoping (well wishful thinking) it will even its self out! I will get back on track tomorrow :)

Hope your having a good week! x

Thursday 20th August

Breakfast - weetabix and milk, 3pts
Lunch - soup, 1.5pts
Dinner - pasta salad, 5pts
Snacks - fruit salad 2.5pts, WW crisps 1pt, WW chocolate roll 2pts, snack a jack 1pt, 6.5pts
not enough space to write it all,

about a thousand/18 points today lol

Last edited:
Ok this is it had a word with myself tonight after my big monster binge. This is tomorrows plan i WILL stick to it and eat no more and no less lol

Friday 21st August

Breakfast - weetabix x1 1pt, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, blackberries 0.5pts and a kiwi 0.5pts - 2.5pts
Lunch - soup 1.5pts, small fruit salad 0.5pts, 2pts
Dinner - baked potato 3.5pts, WW soft cheese 1pt, veg 0pts, 4.5pts
Snacks - milkyway 2pts, can of diet juice 0pts, crispbread thing, 1pt, mini snowball 1.5pts, snack a jack and a cuppa 1.5pts, multi pack chewits 2pts, another snack a jack 1pt, 9pts

18/18 points today

Plus must have earned about 2APs with all the walking I have done today, half an hour to work, then an hour along the beach.

Last edited:
Hey honey, dont worry, just get back on track and you will be fine! xx

Whoo thats my first 100% day in! Just had to nip to the shop for some SF jelly though just had a sudden craving! lol picked up some late night woopsies though! :)

D'OH! Well turns out yestersay wasn't a 100% day when i was at the shop i got 3 little pots of the SF jelly, well i THOUGHT it was SF, but it was just the normal 1 i never read the lable properly, had 2 little pots too! :( ah well I know its not the end of the world lol but teach me to be more observant!

Saturday 22 August

Breakfast - 30g bran flakes 1.5 pts, 120mls SS milk 1pt, kiwi 0.5pts, apple 0.5pts, 3.5pts
Lunch - nimble bread x2, 1pt, scraping of extra light mayo 0pts, salad 0pts, 1pt
Dinner - soup 2.5pts
Snacks - raspberries 0.5pts, possible bottle of wine ;) lol 7.5pts

15/18 points so far today.

Last edited:
Ok so doing the do a day miss a day diet lol things have not quite gone according to plan today, going out to paint the town red in a little while, so wine is chilling in the fridge and just thouroughly enjoyed a sausage supper for tea..... oops! Just going to have a good nite, prob will be buffet and cocktails but will get back on track tomorrow xxx

Had a really good night last night, didn't over eat or drink too drastically, could have been worse, but made the mistake of jumping on the scales and depressing myself this morning :( hopefully just post alcohol bloat lol i then tried my new dress on for next weekend, and they only had a size smaller from my normal in the sale but its very stretchy lol and its still nice on so made me feel a bit better :) back on track today though folks! :)

Sunday 23rd August

Breakfast - 2 weetabix milk, 3pts
Lunch - nimble bread x2 1pt, slice of ham 0.5pts, salad 0pts, apple 0.5pts, 2pts
Dinner - 100g chicken 2pts, potatoes 3.5pts, gravy 0.5pts, veg 0pts, 6pts
Snacks - cuppa soup 1pt, raspberries 0.5pts, SF jelly 0pts, crisps 1.5pts, WW yoghurt 1pt, chewits 2pts, cuppa tea 0.5pts, 6.5pts

17.5/18 points today :)

Last edited:
Plan of attack for tomorrow -

Monday 24th August

Breakfast - nimble toast x2 1pt, WW soft cheese 0.5pts, 1.5pts
Lunch - soup 1.5pt, small fruit salad 0.5pts, 2pts
Dinner - chicken stir fry and noodles - 4.5pts
Snacks - apple 0.5pts, french fries 1.5pts, WW cake 1.5pts, a peach 0.5pts, SF jelly 0pts. WW crisps x2, 2pts 6pts
Supper - weetabix x2 and milk 3pts

17/18 points today.

Exercise - Well i have walked loads today! About 3APs :)

Tuesday 25th August

Breakfast - 1 weetabix, 1pt WW yoghurt 0.5pts, raspberries 0.5pts, 2pts
Lunch - soup 1.5pts
Dinner - chicken stir fy and noodles 4.5pts
Snacks - fruit salad 2pts, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, WW cake 1.5pts, WW toast and light spread 1.5pts, cuppa soup 1pt, french fries 1.5pts, random dried cheerios lol 2pts ish 10pts

18/18 points today if i'm over its not by much calling on a couple of APs lol

Exercise - brisk walk to work 30mins, 2 gym classes, 1 hour each, about 4APs ish :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 26th August

Breakfast - weetabix x2 and milk 3pts, raspberries 0.5pts, 3.5pts
Lunch - soup 1.5pts, small fruit salad 1pt, cuppa and a WW biscuit 2pts, 4.5pts
Dinner - baked potato 3.5 pts, WW cheese 1pt, salad 0pts, 4.5 pts
Snacks - peach 0.5pts, french fries 1.5pts, 30g cheerios 2pts, chewits rom multipack 1.5pts

18/18 points today.

Exercise - 3APs according to ped :)

Thursday 27th August

Breakfast - peach 0.5pts
Lunch - salad and small fruit salad, 3pts, french fries 1.5pts 4.5pts
Dinner - nimble bread x2, 1pt WW cheese spread 1pt, 2pts
Snacks -apple 0.5pts, pear 0.5pts, cuppa and a couple of dry crackers 3pts, cuppa soup 1 pt, ham sandwhich 2pts, 7pts

14/18 points so far today

Last edited:
Right folks going for 100% this week!

Monday 31st August

Breakfast - pear 0.5pts, apple 0.5pts, 1pt
Lunch - soup and small fruit salad 2.5pts
Dinner - pasta 3.5pts, tomato sauce 1pt, veg 0pts, 4.5pts
Snacks - crisps 1.5pts, pear 0.5pts, 2x jaffa cakes 1.5pts 3.5pts 2xcrumpets with LF spread 3pts, hot choc 2 pts. Had another jaffa cake 1pt

17.5/18 points today :)
Food points saved this week so far - 0.5pts

Back to basics!
5 fruit and veg today - check!
Drink 2 litres of water - check!
Exercise - Stressful day at work! lol and hour long gym class.

Last edited:
Plan of attack for tomorrow!

Tuesday 1st September

Breakfast - weetabix x2 and milk, 3pts
Lunch - soup and small fruit salad, 2.5pts
Dinner - cauliflour cheese grill 3pts, veg (loads of brocolli, cauliflour and carrot) 0pts, ketchup 1pt, 4pts
Snacks - french fries 1.5pts, pear and apple 1pt, 2x jaffa cakes and a cup of coffee 2.5pts, packet of love hearts 1.5pts 6.5pts

16/18 points today.
Total food points saved so far -2.5pts

Back to basics!
2 litres of water - check!
Exercise - 20,516 steps, 5.5APs

Last edited:
Wednesday 2nd September

Breakfast - weetabix x1 1pt, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, apple, peach and a pear 1.5pt, 3pts
Lunch - salad and small fruit salad - 3.5pts
Dinner - fish pie 5pts, brocolli, cauliflour, carrots 0pts
Snacks - french fries 1.5pts, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, WW toast and LF spread 2pts, cuppa 0.5pts, drumstick lolly and small packet of paramaviolets 1.5pts, 6pts

17.5/18 points so far today
Total food points saved this week - 3points

Back to basics!
2 litres of water at least - check!
Exercise - half hour walk to the gym and same back, 2x exercise classes at least 6APs me thinks!

Last edited:
Thursday 3rd September

Breakfast - 2x crumpets 2pts, and LF spread 1pt apple 0.5pts, 3.5pts
Lunch - soup and small fruit salad 2.5pts
Dinner - pasta sauce 2pts, WW chips 2.5pts, onion, pepper, mushroom, courgette 0pts, 4.5pts
Snacks - WW cake 2pts, 2x oatcakes 2pts, a pear 0.5pts, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, sweets 2.5, 7.5pts

18/18 points today.

Back to basics!
drink lots of water - check!
exercise - not much today i'm afraid!

Last edited:
Plan of attack for tomorrow

Friday 4th September

Breakfast - peach and a pear 1pt, WW yoghurt 0.5pts, banana 1.5pt, 3pts
Lunch - soup, 1.5pts, small fruit salad 1pt, WW cookies and a cuppa 2pts, 4.5pts
Dinner - egg white omlette, veg 0 points
Snacks - apple 0.5pts, choc digestive 1.5pts, 2x mini caramel shortcake pieces 4pts, hot choc 1pt, 2xcrumpets 2pts, 9pts

16.5/18 points so far today

Back to basics!
Drink loads of water - check!
Exercise - Stressful day at work! lol

Saturday 5th September

Breakfast - WW toast 1pt, LF spread 1pt, 2pts
Lunch - crispy pancake - 2pts, veg 0pts
Dinner - 1/2 prawn chow mein, 3.5pts
Snacks - peach and an apple 1pt, skips 1.5pt, 4x jaffa cakes (so addictive!) lol 4pts 2x taxi biscuits and a cuppa 7pts, 13.5pts

21 points today :(

Back to basics!
Drink loads of water - check!
Exercise - Quite a lazy day today lol

Last edited:
Sunday 7th September

Breakfast - 2x weetabix and milk, 3pts
Lunch - WW toast 1pt, scraping of LF mayo 0.5pts, mushrooms 0pts 1.5pts
Dinner - 100g quorn mince 1.5pts, pasta sauce 1pt, pasta 2.5pts, veg 0pts, 5pts
Snacks - peach 0.5pts, skips 1.5pts, apple 0.5pts, hot chocolate 1.5pts, 2xweetabix and milk 3pts, 7pts

16.5/18 points today

Back to basics!
Drink lots of water - check!
Exercise - just general housework i'm afraid pouring of rain!

Monday 8th September

Breakfast - WW toast and LF spread 2pts, apple 0.5pts, 2.5pts
Lunch - Soup and small fruit salad, small banana 1pt 3.5pts
Dinner - 2x crispy pancakes 4pts, veg 0.5pts 4.5pts
Snacks - 1 piece caramel shortcake, cuppa 2pts, alpen light bar 1pt, satsuma and an apricot 0.5pts, 2x crumpets and a cuppa 2.5pts, 6pts

16.5/18 points today.
Total points saved this week so far: 1.5pts

Back to basics
3 litres of water today - i'm getting there!
exercise - half hour walk

Last edited:
Tuesday the 9th September

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk 3pts, 2x apricots and a small banana 1.5pts, 4.5pts
Lunch - soup and small fruit salad - 2.5pts
Dinner - low fat mayo 1pt ham 1pt, salad 0pts, 2pts,
Snacks - apple and an orange 1pt, low cal cuppa soup and WW bread 2pts, kiwi 0.5pts, pack of cadburys animal biscuits 2pts, alpen light bar 1pt, cuppa 0.5pts 7pts

16/18 points today
Total points saved this week: 3.5pts

Back to basics
Drink loads of water - working on it!
Exercise - only a half hour walk today

Wednesday 10th September

Breakfast - shape yoghurt 1pt, 2x apricots 0.5pts peach 0.5pts, 2pts
Lunch - salad and small fruit salad 2.5pts
Dinner - 60g rice 3pts, pasta sauce 1pt, veg 0pts 4pts
Snacks - 2x kiwis 1pt, orange 0.5pts, 2x crumpets and LF spread 3pts, pack of buscuits and a coffee 2.5pts, alpen light 1pt, 8pts

16.5/18 points today.
Total points saved this week: 5pts

Back to basics
Drink lots of water - think i have drunk enough!
Exercise - 30 min walk to work and back, 2.5 hour long gym classes.

Last edited:
Back