My Food Diary

I wanna start keeping my diary on here so if anyone sees I'm doing something wrong/something I could do better (Or even advice on bargain syns!! hehe) Then you can help me out here guys :D

Todays been a green day.

Breakfast
2 Wheatabix (Health extra B) with fatfree natural yogurt (Free)

Snack
Fat free weight watchers yoghurt (Free)

Lunch
Jacket potatoe (Free)
Large side salad (Free)
3x Dairylea triangles (Healthy extra A)
Chicken pieces - 70g (Healthy extra B)

Snack
(another!! they're yummy!) Fat free weight watchers yogurt (Free)

Dinner
Rice and vegetables stir fry with soy sauce (Free)

Syns
Jaffa cake, cake bar - 3.5 syns

Looks good to me apart from you could do with having a few more syns. Try having at least 5 a day xx

Hiya looks fine! syns are important so do take them nando's is the better of all evils in terms of eating out some of the nando's syns are available on the lifeline online website so make sure you check them!!

most importantly have a good time with it, eat what you want and if you go over your syns then just compensate the next day!!

this is the beauty of SW - flexi syns :p

Yep! My Nan is the one who introduced me to SW and always made it sound so easy and I thought "Nah surely theres a catch.." But apparently not :D

Where did you find the syns for the jaffacake bar as they are 6.5 syns for the ones in the multipack tray of 5 xx

yep! even i went thru a phase of thinking they were 3.5 apparently not!!

Jaffa cakes are 1.5 syns each so in my opinion i would rather have 3 of them with my tea or coffee and count it as 4.5 syns!!

Ohh right, I do have an old book full of syn values but it is old, plus I probably got confused! Lol still 6.5 syns wasnt too bad!!

Anyway!

Wednesday;

Breakfast -
Tracker cereal bar - 6 syns (Ouch!! Forgot to take my breakfast to work and thats all they had!)
Muller light yoghurt (Free)

Lunch -
Biggg bowl of salad with chicken peices and fat free dressing (All free)

Snack -
Dairylea triangles x 3 (Healthy extra A)

Dinner -
1/4 Chicken (Medium) - 3 syns?
Side salad (Free)
Dressing - 1 tbsp - 2 syns?
Corn on the cob (Free)

Thursday -

Breakfast -
2 x alpen light cereal bars (Healthy extra B)

Snack -
Muller light yoghurt (Free)

Lunch -
Jacket potatoe (Free)
Dairylea triangles - (Healthy extra A)
Butter on the potatoe (it was a big dry!!) a teaspoon - maybe 2 syns?

Snack -
Toffee weight watchers yoghurt

Dinner -
Spaghetti Bolognaise (Slimming world recipe) (Free pasta) (Lamb as healthy extra B)

Also had a big slush puppy from the ice cream man! Just ice and juice isnt it really but cos of the sugar I'd maybe allow... 5 syns? For 250ml? I couldnt find the syn value for these online anywhere!

Back