My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

I AM 12st1lbs today!!! WOOO!! altho thatll be up by monday as im going harvesters tonight and the weekend is my up days! lol.. oh well as long as its back down for next weeks WI!

How is everyone today? the rain is back! and it looks like autumn/winter is officially on its way! Saying that though the weather is so confused itll probs be baking hot again next week!

I decided to cancel so i am now only an online member until end of september. I've done it for 5 years, so if i don't know the plan by now there is something wrong hehe

Raining here too peri, typically when i have to walk to job centre in a few mins, well i could drive but that means using petrol, and petrol means money haha. And going to harvesters doesnt necessarily mean you will be up, i had mcd's yesterday and looks like i've lost this morning haha

Hope things went well at the job center... and you will do great keeping it up at home... you could probably work it out in your sleep by now :D

I decided to cancel so i am now only an online member until end of september. I've done it for 5 years, so if i don't know the plan by now there is something wrong hehe

Raining here too peri, typically when i have to walk to job centre in a few mins, well i could drive but that means using petrol, and petrol means money haha. And going to harvesters doesnt necessarily mean you will be up, i had mcd's yesterday and looks like i've lost this morning haha

walkin counts as body magic 2 hun so yer not just savin petrol :) xx

Sts this week and i have the damn flu.. no energy to write more !! :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd a STS this week 2 hun, always a slight disappointment if I'm honest :(

Hope u feel better soon chick! xx

Could have been worse :)

Goodmorning everyone.

Not too sure if anyone is even following this thread anymore considering I fell off the thread for 2 YEARS!!!

A lot has changed since then..

Not only did I drop another 2 stone... but I sped way past my goal! I changed jobs.. I moved.. I MET SOMEONE.

Wow.

But... i really do hope everyone that followed this thread and supported me in the beginning stages of my weight loss achieved all that they wanted!!

And I took the leap and started a new thread! I have reduced my goal further and want to lose another stone.. so will be documenting my journey!

If anyone wants to follow.. heres the link...

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/351865-diary-5-2-insaniac.html

YES IM STILL DOING 5:2! haahaha

Back