My fresh 2013 food diary:) this is my year;)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hello my lovely miniminers :) hope u all had a lovely xmas & new year:)

Im rejoinin group 2nte & thought it would be a good idea to start a food diary again,so here it goes:)

2.1.13 extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, beans & 1 hashbrown & ab apple - free & 1.5 syns

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with tbsp houmous, lettuce, cherry tomatoes & chillies, leek & potato cup a soup - free hexb & 8 syns

Dinner - roast beef, mash, peas, carrots, brocolli & gravy - free & 2syns

snack - mini sausage roll - 1.5syns

Sugar in coffee as no sweetener left - 2 syns

Total syns - 15syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

Last edited:
Thank uuuuu:) im really gettin stuck in this time:) class went really good n really motivational! From the last time i was weighed iv 6.5lb on! How r u gettin on? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not going to class, the local consultant is really bad, she told me that there's no point doing excersize and that if I had a pasta n sauce with chicken for my dinner every night I will be fine :| the weight watchers consultant is great but I find if I have the time to prepare (which I have now as I'm at uni And usually get a day off) sw is much healthier,
I know what I weighed at the start of dec so I'm giving myself this week of healthy eating before I weigh myself (at boots) cos if I've put too much on I will feel bad! I've stuck to it SO FAR today,
How long have you done sw for? I'm sure you will loose alot this weeks- always seems to happen in the first week back x

Aw that sucks about ur consultant, im lucky that my consultant is amazin so helpful & is 12st lighter! Inspirational! I agree that sw is defo healthier than ww i eat a lot of junk on ww lol! Def helps to b prepared:) iv been doin sw on and off for 6 years with many many rejoins so im hopin that this is the last time:) xxx

Aw that's amazing for her! Ww was handy in my old job in a cafe that didn't do baked potatoes but did amazing rolls but at uni and on placement bakers seem a good option for lunch :) I've joined ww more times than slimming world mainly due to the consultant, I've got an old diary I revived lol it's 70lbs to go or something? I've not long posted so it should be near the top :)

Aw that's amazing for her! Ww was handy in my old job in a cafe that didn't do baked potatoes but did amazing rolls but at uni and on placement bakers seem a good option for lunch :) I've joined ww more times than slimming world mainly due to the consultant, I've got an old diary I revived lol it's 70lbs to go or something? I've not long posted so it should be near the top :)

Im sure ul do fab on ur own:) cant c ur diary but will keep lookin:) xxx

Good morning everyone:) been chocablock today & slept in plus our servers down at work.. Sooo bored! Another extra easy day4 me:)

Breakfast - hifi rocky road, banana - free & 3 syns

Snack - roast chicken mugshot - free

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with roast beef, lettuce, cherry tomatoes & tbsp mustard - hexb, free & 0.5 syns

Dinner - sw style chilli chicken goujons with sw chips & side salad & tbsp sweet chilli sauce - free & 1.5 syns

Snack - mini shortbread & freddo- 8.5 syns
1tbsp sugar - 1syn

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

Total syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Helloooooo everyone :)

Happy Friday :happy036:

well im still 100% on plan and super proud of myself :) made the sw chicken goujons last night which were lush :D my aim is to try out a new recipe every week so that i dont get bored :D

off out tonight for a meal with the other half to Cosmo Buffet, its new in our area so super excited :) this will be my treat for the week and il be straight back on plan tommorrow :) will fill up with lots of salad and free food where i can :) hope u all have a fab weekend and il be back on 2moro to update...

4.1.13 Extra Easy

Breakfast - eggs, bacon & tomato - free

Snack - strawberries & banana with fat free activia strawberry yoghurt - free

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with tbsp houmous, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chillies & roast chicken mugshot - free, 2syns & hexb

Pre dinner snack - sw chips :D - free (not eating dinner until 9pm so will need these as i will be STARVING otherwise lol ;) )

Dinner - Cosmo Buffet with OH, (treat for the week but will be as good as can be, back on plan tommorrow :D)

syns - (no idea but hopefully not to many ;) )

hey chic :) as far as i no it does everything, chinese, indian, mexican, italian etc not sure what else but its meant to be fab! iv said that im going to have one meal per week of plan then that way i hopefully wont fall of the wagon to much lol see i used to take off the evening after weigh in but i am now stopping this as i just ate sooooo much there was no need so i think one meal off plan shouldnt do too much harm :) how r u gettin on?xx

Well its not exactly close it around 20 miles from where I live so wont be a regular occurrence lol! Awwww no :( well at least u r doin something about it and u will have it off in no time, I am the heaviest Iv ever been to and went up two dress sizes so I know how it feels :( x

Haha i have one in the town centre... One about ten mins to the right of my house and one the same distance to my left!!! Theyre everywhere lmao! I was on weight watchers for quite a while (3months at least) and i only lost a stone despite being 100% (i lost weight the old ww way) and i remembered i lost half a stone on slimming world in two weeks so heres hoping! WE will do this lol ;) wait till you see us next christmas!

Oh the temptation wud b hard lol! Yes we will do this:) we'll keep each other right:) xx

Is the coffee nice? Im yet to try it lol! Oohhh cake n coffee yum lol well im just back from cosmo and i am absolutely stuffed, thoroughly enjoyed it but cud sleep4 a week now!Lol treat for the week done & dusted & back on plan 2mro:) xxx

Oh i must try the caramel one:) ohhh go u thats fab:) im off to bed, eyes r closin together lol nighty night <3 talk 2mro xx

Back