My fridge died :(

sucette

Argh... came home today and the fridge has packed up, all my lovely food like ham and yoghurts has had to be dumped :cry:now I only have oatcakes, monster munch, matzos and dry porridge oats. No idea what to do for breakfast tomorrow! Porridge made with water is against my ethos but I might have to just suck it up for a day. And there go my plans for an organised packed lunch. Sometimes i feel like things are being sent to try me and throw me off track :eek:

*hugs* sorry to know that! I would be devastated if it had happened to me, I just did my weekly shopping yesterday :( You'll see, it won't be too bad. Can you have a couple of slices of bread with jam on it, or a fry for once tomorrow morning? Like a couple of eggs, toast, mushrooms, and a black coffee...

Eggs! Genius, dont know why I didnt think of that. I never have anything like that on a weekday so the thought just didnt cross my mind it can be a special treat! A departure from cereal. Will have to force myself out of bed a couple of minutes early. Ah scrambled egg on toast, I am looking forward to it now.

Eggs! Genius, dont know why I didnt think of that. I never have anything like that on a weekday so the thought just didnt cross my mind it can be a special treat! A departure from cereal. Will have to force myself out of bed a couple of minutes early. Ah scrambled egg on toast, I am looking forward to it now.

I must admit I have just read the material for the new plan and it was highlighting how a fry in the morning is going to be less propoints than a continental breakfast because it contains more proteins... so I just thought of suggesting the eggs because of that. Sadly you can't have even the rashers, but eggs on toast are a very nice breakfast :) Glad you liked the idea!:cool:

Back