My fur babies

K.T

Love looking at other peoples pet photo's so thought I'd share mine :)
Basil
DSC01109.jpg

Fearne
DSC01097.jpg

Max and Marmaduke
DSC01082.jpg

and last but not least Buddy my 3 legged Jack Russell Terrier
2011-08-05161715.jpg

Thanks :) I know I am biased but they are all little sweethearts and such funny characters!

Fearne is a bit of a diva lardylady

Thanks :D I am definitely more of a cat person, but conceded to having a dog for my DH.... but guess who feeds, cleans, walks and scoops...? *rolls eyes*

Is that your cat in your signature? Very cute!

Fearne is gorgous!

i used to have a tortoise shell cat like that ^_^ such beautiful kitties!

what happened to Buddy? (3 legs...)

He was part of a cruelty case, he had been locked in a shed since he was a pup (so 8 years in total) and never let out :( he chewed his own right hind leg off so the rspca 'tidied up' what was left so amputated it to a short stump. He's also blind in his right eye as he had some sort of injury to it apparently and due to lack of care it was never able to heal. Also as a result of lack of exposure he's allergic to grass, dust, fleas and storage mites so he is having immuno-therapy as he scratches until he bleeds :(
Poor little soul, he's so so sweet natured and lovely though which amazes me after what he's been through x

i was expecting a car accident, thats terrible! poor thing must have been desprate :( hes got a loving owner now who treats him right, hes lucky really. some people just dont care how they treat a pet do they?
people like that shouldnt get animals, if they cant be looked after then why get one? :( Buddy had a lucky escape there x

Lovely cats! Would have one if my dogs would allow it! :)

Back