My girlfriend and I are back on it

DaveP

I am trying my 2nd restart. But this time I have enlisted the help of my lovely girlfriend. We both lost lots on LL and ive put some back on.
I went frm 24st11 to 20st4 back up to my current weight of 22st4. Now I dont know where it has gone as my belly has not noticeably got bigger and I havent gone up any belt sizes. BUT the scales never lie. My girlfriend has gone from 15st7 to 12st back to 13st. So we are both on it again using up all our old packs before going back to our group. I have also set myself a target to reach. Next spring I will be doing the London marathon. I completed it in 2005 at my current weight of 22st4 coincidentally. But my aim is to get down to the mid teens to do it this time.

For those of you who know me and remember me....................... hello!!!!

(whispers: Also are those hotties Claire and BL still here?)

Welcome back Dave
Good luck to you & your girlfriend with your restart we know yu can do this

Good luck with your restarts xx

Im on day 5 of my 2nd (and final) restart!
I lost just under 3st in foundation last september-dec and still had 2 and a half stone to lose. Thought i could do it "my way" and since have gained 1st 2lbs!!!! Had to go back to LL as that is the only way that works for me,this time i AM GOING to do maintenence!!!
As i said, day 5 for me and obvioulsly missing food, but feeling good and in control.....the 1st few days have not been too bad. Maybe because i feel really determined! We can do this if we really want to! Good luck to you and your girlfriend, i look forward to seeing your progress!
Diane x

Well after I come off due to money problems I stayed within 5 lbs of my LL weight for 2 months and then in the last 2 months ive put on 2 stone. NOT healthy hence why Im getting it back off.

good luck dave! x

Hi Dave, good to see you back again :)

I'm on day 2 of my restart and it's all going well so far!

Good luck to you and your girlfriend, am sure you'll both do great.

Katie
xx

Back