My goal to lose weight forever! :)

grr had enough of OH tonight determined not to cheat though so far only had 2 1/2 syns today which is good, honestly 5 years of marriage and im sure i am ready to quit, anyway enough of that how is everyones evening going i am having green day free scones with swede mash and beans mmmmm yum!

Sam xx

Hello :) What does OH stand for? I assume it means hubby or partner :eek: It's hard following the plan on a tight budget because you have to get all the herbs and spices and store cupboard basics and some of the fruit, veg and meat is expensive. Food diary is looking good! x

Thanks hun yeah it means my hubby he has chilled out a bit lol, not lost anything so far this week but i do think it will take time what with coming off a vlcd on friday.

full diary for today.

28g shreddies
a banana
an apple
pasta and sauce made with water with loads of peas
sf orange jelly pot 1/2 syn
ww angel delight stuff 4 syns
3 cheese scones sw recipie made with smash free on green day, with beans
sf strawberry jelly 1/2 syn
1/2 ww strawberry whip 2syns
low fat spread 1 syn
2 slices of nimble

Hex's semi skimmed milk in tea and cereal
shreddies
2 slices of nimble if i had more money would have hand another A but alas milk will have to do

syns 8

not to bad for the day :)

Today is good i have dropped 2lbs not actually weighing in untill monday but i am chuffed all the same.

Food wise today is an odd day

its an EE day i have had
spaghetti with onions peas garlic and sauce made with fat free fromage frie and chicken bovril and curry powder
sounds odd but it was nice and it was free!
dinner i am having bbq chicken and veggie kebabs :)
Lots of sugar free squash as its soooo hot :D

Sam xx

Well done :D x

Thank you :D since last post i have had 28g raisins did not realise they were not hex never mind 4syns! How are you doing miss_katie169?? xx

Aw never mind, we live and learn. At least they were good for you as oppose to chocolate lol. Although chocolate is good for the mind and it has been proven dark chocolate is good for us. Sorry, I'm babbling........ I'm doing ok cheers, stuck to the plan, some days I've had more syns than I would have liked but I've never gone over 15 so hoping for good results tomorrow :fingerscrossed: x

I bet you do great! my small slow loss is just because i came off a vlcd, fingers crossed for you xxxx

FOOD DIARY FOR THE DAY:

Pasta peas and onions with sauce (as above)
veggie kebabs (mushrooms, onions,toms)
jerk chicken breast 4syns
bacon
bake potato with baked beans

snacks raisins 28g 4syns
28g cookie crisp with hexa milk 5.5 syns

13.5 syns for the day :)

Its going to be an odd day today as all i have in the cupboard is off plan food oh well will do my best

2 x slice of fruit toast counting as hex b as have no other bread and it is the same calories
raisins 2 syns
mmm thats about it so far you would not think i spent over £100 on groceries on friday :/
I have a little mince and tomatoes and spaghetti so that will be my tea

How is everyone else doing
Sam xx

Ok so sw has not been working that well and i have heard if you are mostly veggie it can be tougher to shift the pounds so i went to ww meeting tonight to see if i could get to grips with what that is about and i have to say it seems more suited to me, omg third time lucky i hope :)

Whatever works for you is best :) I've heard of brilliant successes on WW and I'm sure you'll be one of them. I'll still follow your diary if you still write on here, it's be nice to see you do well. x

Please do hunny add me as a friend and I started a new diary called 3rd time lucky in ww food diaries bit cxxx

Will do! :)

aww sad to loose you but good luck x :0)

Back