my goal weight:(

yummymummy75

Silver Member
my leader is telling me my goal weight is 9st5,,never in my life have i been that nor would i want to be,,i'd be miserable i think,,anyway my questionis will she up my goal weight if i ask her,but would that mean i wont get lifetime membership as it wasn't there goal weight.i'm 5ft3 and always been comfy in 10 stone

Its your goal weight not hers! Whatever you want your goal weight to be it should be that and when you reach it you will become a gold member. My old leader was shocked i wanted to get to my goal and advised me to take it in 7lb chunks and decide on a goal when i was happy.

no one can tell you what to do hun, it's up to you entirely! you may be happy at 11st or 10st.. no need to push yourself if your happy... might make you unhappy then!

btw how do they work your goal weight out for you?

Your goal weight is supposed to be any weight that puts you in the healthy bmi range. You're supposed to discuss it with your leader and choose one that works for you. Tell her you want a different goal, and if she won't let you, complain xx

It might be because at 10st you would have a bmi of 26 and at 9st 5lbs it would be 24, it says on the ww site that a healthy bmi is between 20-25. So maybe you need to be within a bmi of 20-25 to have the lifetime membership, i dont know as i dont go to group. But i would agree with everyone else i would go for a target you are happy with,you could always change it once you get to goal.

x

Last edited:
Hey,

Just wanted to agree with everyone else, you know where you feel happy and comfortable, and that's not for anyone else to decide!!

Only you can set YOUR goal weight! :O)

You're doing really well!

x

Back