My "Godmother" dress - what do you think????

Morning everyone:)

I am very sad and teary today as my great aunt passed away this morning:cry: We had been told that it was going to happen but it is still very upsetting. When my older sister rang to tell me she was in tears and that set me off too:cry: So I am now sat in my office with a blotchy red face and we have got a training day in our showroom this morning with 10 - 12 people coming here along with the trainers:eek: I will try to do a patch up before they get here. I am going to try to get off work early because my sister is having to plan the funeral and I want to help her.

WI results from last night - 4lbs off:) Really chuffed with that considering unexpected TOTM and meal on Sunday. Unfortunately expected TOTM is due on Sat this week - At least John will be away all next week.

I've got to get on with some work today - I spent far too long on mini's yesterday.

Hope you are all well - good luck for any WI's

Take care

I forgot to mention - I'm back in the 11's:)

Well done on your loss but very sorry to hear about your Great-aunt *hugs* x

Sorry to hear that Lenny , i hope the day gets better for you , yes trying to put on a happy face when feeling so upset . 4 lbs wow that was great ! Hang in there girl

Thanks Karen & MsJMC for your kind words:)

I feel a bit better today - I went around to my sister's house and we talked about all the funeral arrangements and it mostly seems taken care of. We need to discuss hymns and readings but she is bringing the stuff over to mums at the weekend so we can all look at it. (we meet up at mums every weekend:p)

I just felt like I should have been doing something and not being at work if that makes sense.

Anyway - I ate last night:eek: Plain chicken, mushrooms, cucumber & cottage cheese. Not a huge lot but its still food. I also really had to force my choc orange mousse down - tbh I left some of it as I couldn't manage any more.

I will try to be good today and not give in to the temptations. I don't think it helped as John was in Devon last night so I was home alone (Excuses I know!) I did manage to wrap his birthday presents though.:p

On a plus note....a bloke came into work this morning that I haven't seen for a while and said "you've lost weight haven't you" I just smiled and said "a little bit". I was chuffed, so it is obvious that any immediate losses come straight from my face:D

I'm going to try and stay off the scales too I decided this morning when they hadn't moved for the third morning in a row:eek:

I'd better get on - lots to do as its the end of the month.

Take care and good luck for any wi's

Always fab motivation when someone notices you've lost! Good luck with the rest of your busy day - resist those temptations! x

Yes what hyms and readings , hard to do a reading at a time like that ... my step mum had alot of music she knew she was dieing so planned her own ...
I can see what you mean about being at work and being at home doing something but theres not alot you can really do , will take your mind of things for abit.
That was funny , the woman who lives near me said to me today the same ... you've lost weight hehe .
Tell John to not bring you back any goodies from Devon mmmmm hehe
Yes the scales for me the other day the scales had not moved for 3 days then you find you lose 1 pound , like a pattern . Just try keep to the Diet as much as you can Lenny . I'm glad your feeling a tad better !

Good Morning All,

It has been a while since I have been on so I am trying to catch up on some threads (it may take some time).

I have been really busy with work and getting hubby ready for the states trip so haven't had much time for the computer.

Friday I got home from work and tackled the housework so I would have a free & lazy (ish) weekend. TOTM reared its ugly head again and I could have eaten for England but I settled for some chicken and green veg. I had planned to eat this as a meal with John before he left.

John left home at 4.30am on Sat so I got up with him to have a cuppa with him before he went...i did go back to bed:p
I got up at 8ish and pottered, then went to Mum's to discuss hymns etc for my great aunt's funeral. I also paid a visit to the in-laws who had been away for the last week in Jersey.

Sunday I spent the day cleaning out the airing cupboard as we have a slight mouse problem at the moment (the joys of living in the country) and they have messed with my spare duvets and pillows and some sheets - so I have binned the lot! It has been a long time since we have used them anyway so I had a good clean up. We do have one of the sonic sounder things to deter mice but I heard them scurrying about yesterday so I guess I will have to set the trap too!

Yesterday was a lazy day - I took the dog for two walks and did sod all else:D I also had wi last night and lost 2lbs. I was hoping for more but with TOTM I guess I was dreaming (I do tend to retain)

So I am determined to be 100% good this week - no picking on anything. John isn't back until Sat and I have sent the dog to the inlaws until Friday:) so I should get some peace and quiet except the stress from work of course.

Hopefully I should get at least 4lbs next week.

I've had one shake and nearly 2 litres already today.

Hope you are all okay?

Good luck with any wi's.

Sorry for the long waffle.

Take care

Hi lenney sounds like you have been busy, well done on you 2lbs loss. Dont get me starting on mice problems we caught 2in the attic there couple of months ago they had a good chew up there!! Thank god thats all there was!! You wont find sat coming and hubby will be back.All's good with me have wi on sat havent got weighed properly since my hols so looking forward to it.

becky xxx ps your dog is gorgeous looking :)

My 40yr old hubby is coming home...

this weekend:D

This is the longest & furthest we have been apart since we got together 6 yrs ago and I must admit that I have really missed him. Speaking on the phone for a few mins everyday is just not the same.

On a plus note I have been very good diet wise and have kept myself busy doing ironing, housework and generally sorting the house, as well as planning his birthday party. (his 40th bday was yesterday)

I am going to pick Bella up from the inlaws later - I've really missed her company too but I got so much done without her being there wanting me to throw a ball or frisbee:p

Down side to the weekend is that as soon as John gets in tomorrow morning I have got to leave to go to the Chapel of Rest to say goodbye to my Aunt:cry:.

The scales don't seem to be moving at the moment but I'm not too bothered because I know I have been good. Roll on Monday and wi - with measurements:eek:
I find it hard to believe that I have been on this diet for 4 weeks - the time has just flown by. Here's hoping the inches have come off too....my clothes feel slightly looser but I know I need to increase my exercise intake. My cardio vascular is shocking at the moment.

I bought myself one of those handheld bodyfat analysers from Lloyd's chemist yesterday (£9.99 at the moment from £34.99 - Bargain) My body fat is 34% High. I need the K fairy to do her magic and start reducing my fat ha ha ha.

I love the sun this week although it is hard being in the office while its so nice. Lets hope the sun remains over the next few days (where has it gone today???) My hayfever doesn't like the sun quite so much though - my eyes have been streaming this week - gotta love waterproof mascara:D

I hope you all have lovely weekends.

Take care

I am so p****d off today!:mad:

I lost 2lbs this week and yesterday was my great aunt's funeral...not too bad but I did eat some chicken at the wake.

Went home and ate a new creme egg bar:mad: Why?????

Hubby also told me that he has got to go to Canada for a week on 8th June:sigh: I am going to a concert in Cardiff on that date and had planned to stay overnight and catch the train back the next day so I can't even go with him. So this means more running around with the dog while he is off.

Then I get into work today after being off yesterday and find that they haven't done the paperwork for the bits that were despatched yesterday, they let that for me to do today. FFS:mad: They didn't check emails or do anything - the post was opened and left on my desk for me to sort out. Then the boss starts asking me what they are doing in assembly? I said why don't you ask them to which he replies "I thought you might have got an assembly schedule sorted". I did in the Monday morning meeting that he also attended:mad:

I am in such a bad mood today, I feel quite sorry for them.:rolleyes:
I just feel like I can't even take a day off, let alone a week, because of what will be waiting for me when I come back.

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Sorry for the rant.

I will try to do better and try to up my water today. Yesterday was a bit slack but I didn't want to have to rush to the loo in Church.

Take care all. I will try to calm down I promise:eek:

Hi Lenny
Yes i ate too yesterday , was invited out and thought yes i need it , yes one day off and when you come back you have to sort out yesterdays problems , not good .
Thats a shame you can't go with Hubby away . Its raining here today think we have taht for afew days to come . You have done well with the weight loss , can't be good all the time girl .

We had John's 40th birthday party at our house this weekend so I have been very busy girlie.

Friday - spent the day cleaning the house and then went & did the food/alcohol shop at Asda. Got in at 9pm, put the stuff away and finally sat down with my evening shake.

Sat - got up at 6ish, had a shower, then cleaned the bathroom. Went up to Tesco's to get the fresh rolls & some more bits where John said I hadn't bought enough.
My sister and boyf came around,the boys took the dogs for a walk and we got on with the food.

It was so difficult trying to see whether things were cooked without eating it:( All the food looked fantastic but we resisted.

I think I drank 5 litres today while trying to keep busy tidying things away when they were finished with, making sure people had drinks etc.

Everyone had gone by 9.30pm and bless my mum did all the washing up before going (except for a few bits) I went to bed and slept until 11am on Sunday:eek:

Sun - got up and pottered for a while, then finished tidying up, vacuumed and put some washing on the line, folded the washing that was in the tumble dryer and put it either away or ready for ironing. Slept again in the afternoon while John watched motorbike and car racing. It was sleep or eat the left overs (they all looked so tempting) So I slept.:)

Today is weigh in and I honestly haven't a clue what I have done.

Just going to have my second shake now and I'm on my third litre.

I'm off for this weekend down to Cornwall camping as its our 1st wedding anniversary. I have ordered my tetras in preparation and I'm quite looking forward to it. I don't usually go camping but it is easier while on this diet I think.

Hope everyone has a good day -good luck for any wi's.

I will update on mine tomorrow.

Thanks Dancing:D

Well I lost another 2lbs this week :sigh: for some reason I can't get past the magic 2. It did earn me a lecture about how my cdc is expecting around 3 - 4lbs per week so I must up my game, am I still in ketosis etc....to be honest as long as I'm still losing I'm not too worried it will just take a bit longer and I know I haven't ss'd 100% with nibbling on bits of chicken and cabbage (and some cheese:eek:)

This week I vow to cut out all extras and just stick to my shakes. I'm away for WI next Monday but I will weigh at home when I get back.

Hope everyone is okay? For some reason I am so sluggish at the moment and could sleep for England:p What a stupid expression!

Anyway - take care all and hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend if I don't get on here before I go. (so much to do at work at the minute:rolleyes:)

Bye for now

Oh I forgot to mention that I have done my 10%:D

Well done on your loss this week - sounds like you had a very busy weekend! Hope you have a lovely time camping & get some well desrved R&R x

Thanks Karen,

Looking at your ticker, you are doing amazingly well...Almost 2 stone in 4 weeks - absolutely fantastic. You will def reach that next week.

Well done and good luck

Hi guys:D

I am in such a bad mood with my older sister this morning.

We were exercising last night and her daughter was talking about her wedding in Nov this year. She has been on RC since Jan and has lost just over a stone and when she heard what I had lost she said she was considering moving to CD. Her mum went mad - it will mess up your metabolism, you will put all the weight back on, its not healthy, its anti-social, its expensive etc etc:mad:

She is a hypocrite because she went on it for my wedding last year and lost but went straight from SS to normal eating and of course put the weight back on.

Now I know its her daughter and she worries about her but she is 24 and can surely make up her own mind. I kept quiet but just told her that if she is interested I will lend her my books so she can research it properly without ignorant, ill-informed people offering advice on a subject they really know nothing about:mad: I also told her that she didn't have to do SS and could do any of the steps.

To top it all off they tell me that they have been using these diet patches to suppress the picking between meals!.

Surely a balanced shake with all the nutrients and minerals needed for a day is better than putting some chemical/hormonal patch (I'm not too sure what they are using - they bought them from ebay!) on your skin because they snack on bad things rather than fruit/veg and willpower is lacking.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking their wish to lose weight or the fact that their willpower is low - my chatterbox is the bane of my existence but I wish they could just accept the fact that I am doing what I need to lose my weight and not feel the need to comment on it everytime I see them - I never comment on their diets (to their faces anyway) except to congratulate their losses. I just winge on here:eek:

My sister did say she might go back on SS a month before the wedding so she can lose it quickly and accept that she will put it back on.:mad: FFS she really doesn't get the concept of cambridge at all.

Sorry rant over now.

Take care all and good luck for any wi's

you get alot of people saying , you shouldn't do this , or that , smile and say , I never did mind about the little things lol
Yes people say about me on CD , well a few in the family . How are you doing Lenny on your weight loss ?

I have been so neglectful....

of this diary:eek:

I haven't been up to much and didn't want to bore you all:p that's my excuse anyway.

So in the last 2 weeks I have lost 7lbs, totally gotten hooked on my new WiiFit and have been to Cardiff to see Boyzone:D

I am chuffed because I am now back in the 10's and I'm going to start working through the steps before my walking holiday 27th June:p

I have added my re-start piccies to my album and my piccies taken 31st May....I have lost 7lbs since those pics but my cdc's tape measure isn't really showing it - 2" off bust, waist & hips since re-start:mad: my tape shows more but I'm back in my size 12 jeans so not too stressed about it.

I'm going home now to get on my WiiFit, hang out the washing I put in the machine at 6.45am today and then tackle the ironing pile.

Hope you have all had a lovely day - good luck for any WI's.

Take care

Back