My "Godmother" dress - what do you think????

Wonderful stuff. I saw 10st 13.5lbs on the scales this week so I know that feeling!!!

Well done in getting back in the 10s!!!

And if you need anymore ironing, i have plenty here you can do ;)

Lenny , Just saw the photos , can really see the loss on the tum , really great! yes i know about sisters arrrrrrrrrrr lol

Hi guys:)

Not much to report this week - had a boredom binge:confused:...put on 5lbs, lost the 5lbs and at official weigh in lost 1lb more so I'm alright with that:eek:

I'm moving onto SS+ today because next week will be 810 then hols (1000). I will decide what to get back onto when I get back..I'm 12lbs from goal now (10st) but I may re-evaluate that, I haven't quite decided yet.

I hope you are all doing well and good luck for any wi's:D

A big thank you to MsJMC, Karen & Emmaleigh for your very kind and continued support:D It's nice to know that I haven't bored everyone yet:p

Take care

Its never a bore hun, nor a chore :D

Glad you got back on track, well done as thats so often the difficult part.
Good luck with stepping up over the next couple of weeks - your holiday seems to have come round so quickly!

And only 12lbs to goal woohoo, i think it must be a good feeling to be able to say its so many pounds and not however many stones :D:D

Lenny , you have not bored anyone , we are all here to surrport eachother :) along this bumpy road , and soon yours will come to an end with only 12 pounds to go , excited you will be ! Holiday that will be nice , where are you going Lenny . That was great the 5 went and 1 lb more . I am still on CD but today was one shake one bar and I just had salad , as i have enough CD till saturday at 3 a day but want to stop and start to lose weight another way , I have 29 pounds to go as from today . But we must keep going ! you have come along way Lenny and pat yourself on the back as you have had to deal with a few sad times too and that is hard ! x

Another 1lb off for me this week:sigh:

I am wondering if its because I have upped the exercise (only 30mins per night on the wiifit) and thats why it has slowed right down. I'm still in the pink according to the stix so ?????

I'm moving onto 810 now and will go onto 1000 for Friday when I am off for a week in Coniston:D When I get back I will go back onto 810 until goal I think. (my goal might still change depending on how I feel:p)

On a nice note - I have been asked to be god-mother to Toby (friend's baby born in March) I have said yes and the christening will be end of July so still some time to work off any holiday gain (if any - hubby has a busy walking/cycling/sailing schedule planned:eek:)

I nearly made my June challenge but I think I will try to weigh on Friday before we go so I can lose that last elusive 1lb:D if not, c'est la vie. I am happy with 9lbs in a month.

My BMI is now in the 25's so I am pleased with that (not that I follow BMI too much) I am back in some 12's and that's all that really bothers me. I told John that my middle healthy range is 9st 10lbs (so my cdc told me)(only 4lbs off my goal planned at the mo) but he said "but I don't want you to lose any more - you are fine the way you are" He was saying that when I was 13st too!! I will get to where I am happy and not to please anyone else.

I am so busy at work too this week, trying to get things done but there are some petty politics going on here and some people have so over-reacted to a situation and it has blown up to stupid levels - they now won't do this or this or this etc - and it is making my life harder because I am having to take up the slack and I am stuck in the middle - I am SOOOO looking forward to this break. 1 of the over-reactee's is the MD:mad:

Yesterday was the anniversary of losing my dad. 5 years have gone but it still seems like yesterday. It was a sad day but nice to think of all the happy times with him. My twin & I took some flowers to his grave before my WI.:cry:

Busy day planned today - all the usual stuff at work, go pick Bells up from mum's house (John is in Newcastle for 2 days this week) then go home, do a last load of washing for hols and then tackle the ironing pile again! I might try to fit in some more wiifit but then again I might leave exercise until hols hahaha.

Hope you are all well - good luck with any wi's this week (and next seeing as I won't be here to say it):D

Take care

First of all (((hugs))) for you - anniversaries must be very difficult, but its good to use them to remember the happy times you shared. It would have been my OHs brother's 40th birthday last week, so was a difficult time for all here too - he had RTS and passed away a year ago last Christmas. He loved parties, music & dancing and he would have had such whale of a time celebrating :)

On a lighter note - do you NEVER stop ironing? :p;):D lol

Good luck with 810 & 1000 and have a super time on your hols - sounds like your hubby has a very active time planned :D

Hope when you get back that all the niggles at work have been put to bed - i know how much of a pain in the rear that can be :sigh:

I'm sure with the busy week you have ahead you will achieve your June challenge, well done on another pound gone - you've done so well achieveing your personal mini-goals this far and i'm sure you'll be at the weight thats right for you in no time at all. Huge pat on the back for you.

Have fun hun & enjoy your break - you deserve it! x

and 6lbs on!!!!

But I had a fantastic holiday and throughly enjoyed every minute of it:D Even the mountain climbing! Each day we were busy and the minimum walked on any day was 3-4 miles:) The Coppermines cottage was lovely and deep in the Valley of the Old Man and Weatherlam Mountains. Lots of sightseeing and shopping was done too:D:p

I do believe that on any holiday it is hard to maintain your diet plan as everything is a break from your set routine and you choose to eat foods that you wouldn't do at home (ice-creams on hot days etc) I don't mind that I've gained as I know it will come off quite quickly. Its also TOTM so I'm not sure how much is true gain or TOTM gain:rolleyes:

I don't think that just doing one week on the steps was enough for me to stabilise my weight before moving on so I am back on SS as of today and will do this week and see how it goes, then look at SS+ (cos my BMI is not too bad) then I will do a minimum of 2 weeks on each step before moving up.

I hope everyone is well and the scales are moving down. I am trying to catch up on all the 15000 or so threads that I missed while away but it may take me a while - work is slightly hectic:rolleyes: (trying to catch up there too).

Oh....almost forget to tell you....I have been asked to be Godmother to my friend's baby:p and the Christening is at the end of the month so that is my motivation to lose these extra lbs. I'm a bit nervous to be honest as I am the only Godparent!!

I'd better get on - good luck for any wi's this week.

Love Lenny XXX

Welcome back, Chicken and well done for getting back on track!!:D I'm heading off to Lanzarote on Thursday and stressing a bit about putting weight on, but you're right - get back on track as soon as i come back and whatever is gained will soon come off. Only get one holiday a year so want to enjoy myself with a bit of restraint though!!:)

Well done!!

Welcome back Lenny !
6 pounds on , thats not so bad that will come off soon as it went on . always good to have an idea for a goal !

Good Morning Everyone:)

Just a very quick update (I'm meant to be doing the VAT return;))

I lost.....7lbs this week:D

So that is the holiday gain off and 1lb bonus.

Very pleased and will stick with this formula again this week (not ss 100% but added a small meal if I felt the need)

Take care and good luck for any wi's.

I will try to catch up later but work is soooo busy at the moment - I'm not able to get my daily mini's fix:p

Hi all,

Only 1lb off for me this week, but I'm not too worried as I have been messing around between SS+ and 810 (with a few freddo bars as well:cry:)

Anyway - here is the dress that I will be wearing when I am "Godmother" 2/8/08. I bought it in a size 12 from Per Una.

I also bought this skirt in size 10L:D

Busy day today so I'm not sure when I'll manage to get back on here.

Take care everyone and good luck for any wi's.

love the dress hun, i saw one in red almost the same, beautiful.xx

Hi, love the dress you've chosen for the Christening. It's the stuff of my dreams to buy a size 10 anything!

love the dress hun, i saw one in red almost the same, beautiful.xx

Thank you - I am loving this style of dress at the moment - very 50's when worn with a cropped cardi:D

Hi, love the dress you've chosen for the Christening. It's the stuff of my dreams to buy a size 10 anything!

Thank you:) - I think I'm more of a size 11! but the 10 isn't uncomfortably tight whereas the 12 was too loose:rolleyes:

Good luck to both of you on your dieting journeys:D

Hi Lenny , you will look lovely and slim , you will feel great with your new fig :)

Back