my green week!

gemma_

Silver Member
Starting from tomorrow i'm doing a complete green week to give my body a change... and trying really badly deeply get my st award!

also going to be doing wii everynight so fingers crossed :)

Look forward to reading about how you get on - I'm doing a green week this week (just because, I've never done one before) - not sure how long I will last!

lol same here i've stuck to extra easy, but i really struggle with eating 1/3 superfree with EVERY meal, so going try green as i love my pasta and rice jacket spuds etc also only did 1 100%week and that was being 100% with flexi syns... id really to see how much i could lose sticking to green 100% i also struggle using my syns daily i usually save them 4 takeaway on sat night but this week not doing that so looking 4 yummy treats might buy sme curly wurlys

do i have 2 use 2 hex on green? or is that a option?

Thankyou

The book says for green "Choose once or twice from Hex A, and twice from Hex B". So you would be ok only having one dairy choice.

does any1 know if i can have chicken noodles as syned? or is meat a nono? its batchelous low fat chicken + herb site says 5 syns but dont want 2 ruin my week already... not shopping til 2night lol

You could have the noodles plain for free, it will be the flavouring that adds the syns. And you can have some meat as a HEB but you need to measure it.

I'm green all the way Gemma!!! Not a big fan of meat so i stick to green green green.
I recommend the three bean chilli from the current magazine - it's really nice...even my boyfriend who grumbled that it sounded gross admitted it was yummy.
instead of having rice I had it with a wholemeal pitta (there's one HEx B done) but it'd be good on a jacket potato too :)
Ooh, and some grated cheese on top and there's a HexA sneaked in too!!

Good luck with the green week I am sure you'll do fab!

I'm green all the way Gemma!!! Not a big fan of meat so i stick to green green green.
I recommend the three bean chilli from the current magazine - it's really nice...even my boyfriend who grumbled that it sounded gross admitted it was yummy.
instead of having rice I had it with a wholemeal pitta (there's one HEx B done) but it'd be good on a jacket potato too :)
Ooh, and some grated cheese on top and there's a HexA sneaked in too!!

Good luck with the green week I am sure you'll do fab!

i'll hav a look i have the current mag :)

Wednesday june 2nd (day 1 green) feel free point out wrong as i am new and make mistakes :)

Breakfast: bran flakes he b and semi skimmed milk he a
snack: muller lite yogurt (strawberry)
Lunch: chicken and herb low far supernoodles shockingly free on green!!
Dinner: mushy pea cury and rice :)
snack: planning on having skinny cow drinking chocolate syned it to 2syns per serving :) - which im currently drinking with strawberries as snack yummmmmmmy

hubby was eating hi ben and jerrys so iate my skinny cow tripple chocolate ice cream 5 syns..

total 2day syns - 7 syns

got through my 1st day 100%

Last edited:
didnt think much of mushy pea curry... i might try it again when im doing extra easy and add chicken, as think it was missing the meat lol! but apart from that was okay... feel i let myself down eating the chocolate but was still wthin my syns so thats still 100% isnt it?

Of course! Staying within your syns is totally 100%, infact you should have your syns to keep you on plan :) You're doing fab just keep it up!

THURSDAY:
i know i have same things for breakfast but cant help it there my fav EVER and keep me filled lol

breakfast: bran flakes + semi skimmed milk HEX (use remaining milk for coffees)
snack: apple
Lunch: sw egg pepper chip bake + 2 syns tomato sauce
Dinner: Mash potato with just remains of my hex milk, quorn sausage and peas and gravy - 3 syns
Drink: skinny cow hot chocolate- 2 syns
snack: mullerlite

total - 7 syns :)

Last edited:
havn't been doing much excersise. sons not at school so not done much walking as usually walk school and back..

both nights
15 reverse crunchs
20 twist crunches
5 mins running on spot (hopng will go up it hurts my chest so much at minute)
5mins hoola hooping

Friday:

breakfast: bran flakes with milk hex a+b
Snack: apple
Lunch: chup egg bake LOL + 1 syn tomato sauce
Snack: mullerlite
Snack: skinny cow tripple chocolate ice cream + 5 syns
Dinner: sweet n sour chicken (hex B) + 8 syns sweet n sour + rice
Snack: strawberrries

total - 14 syns
Hex - A + 2 x B's

Saturday:
breakfast: bran flakes + milk (hex's)
Snack mullerlight
Lunch : wasnt that hungry so just ate bowl of salad literally 4 sake of eating was way too ot 4 me lol.
Snack: apple
Dinner: veggie stir fry

oh i went out 2 a party for my son (didnt know any1 was literally there for my son) and i hate looking silly and standing there! anyway the mum of sons party it was literally came up to me and handed me a lambrini! anyway everyone was outside and i couldnt 'get in a corner to spill it' (i know i sound im over exaderating but in best situations i hate drinking i just dnt like the stuff) anyway i held my breath and drank it! then i felt really rubbish as was saving my syns for dinner (did want a chinese) that went out window minute i drank it! hoping its lower that 15 syns? was in a 'average' wine glass?!?

Sunday:
Breakfast: bran flakes + milk (hex)
Lunch: boiled tats all veg + 2 LM sausages (4 syns) + gravy (3syns)
pudding: tripple cholate skinny cow ice cream (5 syns)
planning dinner: big fruit salad :)

total 12 syns :)

nearlly at the end of my green week! however if i get a good loss i'll continue next week! the following week i'm on holiday and although i'll try keep on plan i just want to enjoy myself and food be last in my thoughts! so if i try lose that bi more before holiday i be still on road to losing weight without gaining too much what i lost!

today monday:
breakfast: bran flakes + milk (hex use remaining milk 4 coffees)
snack: mullerlite
Lunch: jacket spud and beans
snack: apple
Dinner: sw chips, egg, peas and quorn sausage + tomato sauce 3 syns
Snack: strawberries whilst drinking sknny ow hot choc 2 syns

total: 5 syns

weigh in tomorrow weirdly im excited as i think (ive written EVERYTHING) ive done 110% and feel like i want to know how much ive lost realllllly praying for 3.5lb but if not got 5 days after weigh in lose extra before holiday :)

my mini goal was lose 1st b4 holiday and really want to achieve it :)

Back