my green week!

LASTTTTTTT DAYYYYYY woop weigh in tonight... nervous now as if ive gained i think i'll cry myself to sleep as i think i been sooo good :)

hi can you please tell me how to make the egg pepper and chip bake? im getting bored of the same foods :D thanks
xx

hi can you please tell me how to make the egg pepper and chip bake? im getting bored of the same foods :D thanks
xx

Serves: 4
Syns per serving:
Free on Extra Easy and Green

Ingrediants
1kg/2lb 4oz Desiree potatoes
Fry Light for spraying
1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
4 large eggs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To garnish
Chopped parsley​

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 240ºC/Gas 9. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1cm/½ in thick, long chips. Place in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain carefully and spread out on kitchen paper to dry.
2. Place the chips in a shallow medium-sized ovenproof dish or four individual gratin dishes. Spray with Fry Light and bake for 10 minutes. Mix the pepper slices together and add to the potatoes and continue to bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Remove the dish or dishes from the oven and make four wells in the chip mixture. Break an egg into each well and return to the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve hot, seasoned and sprinkled with chopped parsley​

Good luck Gemma - Your diary looks fab and Im sure you'll have a good loss x x

Good luck Gemma - Your diary looks fab and Im sure you'll have a good loss x x

your doing the green week too arnt you? how you getting on whens weigh in?

Ive been doing good - having to do extra easy today cos didnt have stuff!
I weigh in tomorrow x

well done and good luck hope you get a good loss :)

Looking forward to hearing how you get on tonight Gemma. I am thinking about doing an all green week as I seem to be doing mostly red at the moment and it is quite expensive! It probably sounds silly, but I've always thought that by doing all green I would be eating too many carbs and wondered how I could possibly lose weight. Might be good for my body to have a bit of a change though :) I always have the same cereal for breakfast everyday too :D

sex kitten

hi gemma try mushy pea curry the way i do it is tin of m peas tin of toms or passat simmer i put 3 different curry powders then i put a rounded tablespoon of curry paste then simmer past makes all the difference in the meantime fry in fry lite as much onions and mushrooms as u want (leave mushrooms chunky )put in sauce and simmer fab poured over batchelor savoury rice (beef ) enjoy

hi gemma try mushy pea curry the way i do it is tin of m peas tin of toms or passat simmer i put 3 different curry powders then i put a rounded tablespoon of curry paste then simmer past makes all the difference in the meantime fry in fry lite as much onions and mushrooms as u want (leave mushrooms chunky )put in sauce and simmer fab poured over batchelor savoury rice (beef ) enjoy

thankyou for that

Tuesday:

breakfast: bran flakes + milk (hex)
lunch: jacket spud pasta and salad
snack strawberrries
Dinner: a treat of some kind LOL

weigh in I LOST 4LB!

SO I GOT ALL MY MINI GOALS BEFORE HOLIDAY W000P

Wow, 4lbs thats fantastic!!!! Congratulations! I'm definitely going to give a green week a go now, hehe. :D

you should im really happy im actually sticking with green for a while until i fancy meat again!..

i was praying and hoping lose 3.5lb as that get my my st for my mini holiday target but i didnt actually think i would as eaten soooo much! so when i seen 12st 10 on scales i was smiling like a cheshire cat! as im away from 13st! im on my way to 12st :)

Congratulations!!
Green obviously suits you!
Hope that you have a wonderful holiday. x

thankyou soo much trying make my siggie colourful with awards like yours lol... i really have enjoyed green and gniunly think i can stick with it better :)

oh - thank-you!!!
You will do, especially if you keep going like this!!! xx

wow is your start date etc right? you started off a stone lighter than me but wow great achievment since you started, had to have a nosey at pictures and you really look so much healthier and happier now :) well done you x

Thanks - really kind of you to comment.
Yep - my first WI was on 21st Jan. Sometimes a bit hard to believe that I'm now wearing size 8/10 clothes!!! Fingers crossed and I'll be at target soon :-D xx

Thanks - really kind of you to comment.
Yep - my first WI was on 21st Jan. Sometimes a bit hard to believe that I'm now wearing size 8/10 clothes!!! Fingers crossed and I'll be at target soon :-D xx

i know i'm hoping by xmas/my birthday (23/12) im at target i thought i was dreaming but seeing you and what i lost this week fingers crossed i can do it :) be nice to have photos of me at xmas LOL

Back