My hair is all falling out! Advice Please!!

If you don't mind (slightly) smaller losses, maybe move up a plan or two?

Can't be much help, I haven't had this problem. :eek:

Hi guys, just to update you, (not mentioning the "c" word or the "t-o" word), I 'moved up' a bit over the last couple of days in preparation for the Race for Life, back onto SS 100% tomorrow now that all the strenuous exercise is out the way!

For those of you who don't read my diary- my time was 41mins (I had hoped for 50 so am well chuffed with that!). My hairloss hasnt seemed as bad since I moved off SS but I have decided as long as it is fairly even it is worth it if it means I get slim!!

So, onwards and slimwards. I would really appreciate your support as I start SS tomorrow and need to go through the motions to get into ketosis. :)

xx

ill be here 4 u wanna be slim :D ( havent no where else to go lol ) i think going into ketosis is rather exciting ! and yr weight loss pics look great xx

One thing I will suggest - and I know you are going to hate me for this! - is to stop using the straigteners while you are SSing. If your hair is thinning you should avoid any kind of heat styling or trauma. Sorry x

Hey hey, day 1 back on SS today- 100% so far :D :D thanks nightnight for being here!! 1 pint and 1 shake down so far. Gotta pop to Portsmouth for a bit then will come back and drink as much as I can!!

Taz hun I dont straighten my hair hardly at all, only when going out which is about once a month lol! It wrecks the hair and as I am trying to grow it I use any form of heat including the hairdryer as little as poss.

Righty, off to hand in the last of this years work and then its freeeeedom!!! (well til September anyhoo!) Ciao xxx

My hair has been coming out by the bucket load for about 4 weeks now - been on SS for 15 weeks. I can see little straggly hairs growing through (unfortunately grey!) so it is coming back - I go into my kitchen as see loads on the floor and I get a bit worried but think as soon as I go up a plan it will come back. Someone told me it comes back nicer - not sure though. I have been taking Silica-OK for a month and a B-complex so hopefully this will help

Thanks for checkin on me nightnight, feel free to post on my diary in the Members Only Diaries if you like as this thread will disappear into the archives at some point!

To those of you who are also losing hair- yay us!! At least its because we are doing something good for our bodies. This isn't forever, and when its all over the hair will grow back. It will be worth it in the end :)

xxx

My hair is everywhere ha ha my O/H commented that my pillow was full of them and i have short pixie like hair and its not too noticible. If u have thick hair hun you'll be fine xxxx

Back