MY Harcombe Diet - Day 15 - Phase 2

I have had celeriac before but mashed with spuds and its quite nice,tastes a bit like err ...celery. but the chips will be a whole new world LOL

Re: MY Harcombe Diet - Day 3

Morning Day 4!!

I lost 0.6 of a pound making 2.8lbs in total. I'm really hungry this morning!

A few people are questioning the d&a sausages on phase one so think I'd better avoid those! So bacon and egg again it is!!!

Veg soup for lunch, steak and bns chips for dinner..... This week is dragging!!

Morning

I've finally lost 2.5lbs overnight so hopefully the loses will now continue. For the past 2 days I have felt rotten but this morning I feel a bit brighter. I had really bad cravings last night for something sweet but I did not give in.

I think this is the longest I have stuck rigidly to a plan. Normally I carry on having tea and coffee and a little splash of milk.

I've just had bacon and eggs for breakfast. It's funny because when having a shake I normally wait till about 11am before having breakfast but on this plan I can't wait to tuck in.

Stay strong. Only 2 more days to go.

Morning Karen. The harcombe forum wreckon that the D&A sausages are ok for phase 1,cos I asked,but then again you've only got 1 more day and you can have them anyway !!

Good luck for day 4-am thinking if I dont loose this week I might repeat phase 1 again next week-we'll see

Morning

I've finally lost 2.5lbs overnight so hopefully the loses will now continue. For the past 2 days I have felt rotten but this morning I feel a bit brighter. I had really bad cravings last night for something sweet but I did not give in.

I think this is the longest I have stuck rigidly to a plan. Normally I carry on having tea and coffee and a little splash of milk.

I've just had bacon and eggs for breakfast. It's funny because when having a shake I normally wait till about 11am before having breakfast but on this plan I can't wait to tuck in.

Stay strong. Only 2 more days to go.

Fantastic news - well done hun!!! Jim is just cooking our breakfast now and as Jane confirmed the d&a sausages, i'm having bacon, sausage and egg ;)

Yep two more days..... can't wait for Saturday for two things 1. Shredded wheat and 2. a glass of red wine!

Morning Karen. The harcombe forum wreckon that the D&A sausages are ok for phase 1,cos I asked,but then again you've only got 1 more day and you can have them anyway !!

Good luck for day 4-am thinking if I dont loose this week I might repeat phase 1 again next week-we'll see

Awww thank you sweetpea, that is so good of you to confirm xxxxxx

I think it's a good idea to keep dipping back into phase one to jolt the system!

Well done on losses Karen, how are you feeling now? x

Hi Caroline

Thanks hun.... i'm feeling a bit better today, still have a "cold" but slightly better than yesterday. It's mostly a very annoying runny nose... sore throat from last night seems to have disappeared!

How are you today? x

Re: MY Harcombe Diet - Day 4

Aaleigha said:
hope you have had a good day today
your menu ALMOST makes me want to eat meat again :)

Ha ha!! I could never give up meat!!!

Well girls this morning I'm another 0.4lbs down making a total of 3.2lbs. Last day of phase one!!!!!!!!!!!!

How I'm going to resist a glass of wine tonight I do not know!! Do you think I could get away with it?????????

Hi there

It's butternut squash cut into chip shapes and roasted with olive oil coating for about 25mins.... They are better than real chips!!!

I'm deffo giving these a go tonight Karen.

Thanks! :D

xxx

Well I am going to be the party pooper and say NO

Sure the cals and carbs in the red wine probably wont make any difference to your weight. But that's not really what Phase 1 is about. You are supposed to be getting rid of Candida and giving your whole system, including your liver, a detox .

I know exactly how you feel. It's Friday you've had a rubbish week etc etc. But come on Karen its only a few more hours to wait. 5 days isn't that long to stick to a plan then you can say hand on heart that you completed Phase 1. You can enjoy a lovely glass of wine at lunchtime on Saturday and then a few glasses every day forevermore if you like.

I think it would be good for you to complete this part of the plan properly. The sense of achievement when you stand on the scales on Saturday morning will be worth it.

Oh nooooooooooo don't do this to me!!!! lol.

I'm thinking what difference does it make 7pm Fri to 12noon Saturday.... ok i know it's 17 hours lol but still.....

I don't think i have any food intolerences, or candida problems, i just love food too much lol. The only thing i've struggled with is caffeine i guess, there's no caffeine in red wine is there? tee hee.

I DO know what you're saying though.....

Although, in all seriousness i started this diet from the last food/drink i had on Sunday night so if you count from sunday night, the phase one ends on Friday night eh???

Desperate? you bet!! ha ha xxxx

Well whatever you decide to do, well done on reaching the end of phase 1 and your losses x

Hey Jacksprat you are the diet police!!!!! Lol Could you please, please come on my post and give me a good talking to cos you are exactly what I need to keep me in line!!! Lol (actually am being serious)

So ......come on Karen what did you decide to do?

Re: MY Harcombe Diet - Day 5 - and the end of phase one woooo hooooo!

Well I went out had steak salad and wayyyy too much red wine!!!!

Jumped on the scales this morning and I'm another 3lb down - WTF? Lol. I'm sure it's partly dehydration but still happy with that!!

Back