My Helpfull Husband And The Clothes Mystery

sav1990

Addicted to this site lol
I just thought of sharing this with you.
Sorted out through all my clothes through size piles and put them in black bags on the bottom and top of the wardrobe to use them as I lost weight...very good idea I thought...mmm. not my husband was moving our bedroom round took them out of the wardrobe and now 2 weeks later went to get some out for next size down and they all gone to the charity shop.
So result girls never let your hubbies anywhere near the bedroom without you checking what they doing...Now I am losing weight and out of clothes nearly lol.:wave_cry:

wooooooooooooops!!

bless him, i bet he thought he was being so helpful!!

ah well, good excuse for some new clothes

nat x

I always advise my clients (ha! found ya! :p) to chuck out their larger size clothes as they shrink out of them.

One size down and you can still get away with it. Drop two sizes and they just look daft :silly:

Besides, if you don't have any larger sized clothes left it will cost a small fortune to restock your wardrobe if you do (heaven forbid!) regain weight once you get to target. So yet another good reason to get it off and KEEP it off!! :D

Hi Sharon thanks but trouble is he as chucked more or less all the smaller clothes I had hoped of fitting into...So now trip to the shops each time I go down a size...lol. I had enough to take me to size 16 now I am down to a hanfull of odd sizes but the most I have left is the ones I am growing out of lol.xxx

Back