My `Hope My Hard Work Pays Off` Diary!!

purplefish

Right here we go! I`m going to try and update this as much as I can remember to lol!
Joined WW (for the 2nd time) yesterday but have been healthy eating and going to the gym 5 times a week since after the new year! :character00116: Managed to go from 12st 4lbs to 11st 12lbs but have now come to a standstill and need a boost!!
I`m 37, 5ft 6" and I`d like to be 10st. I weigh on a friday morning and have got to stop weighing more than once a week!

Bring it on!!! :bliss:

Hey purplefish

Welcome and good luck with your goal....
Lets know how you get on, im sure youll do great

Well done on the 5 times a week gym - impressive ! Its often so hard to GET there but once you do you feel great.... i barely manage twice a week but this time have not gone at all.. bold me, some home workouts instead though... but still, need to get back quickly...

Amber

Right! I`m now on day 5 of WW and I`m still on track. Now about to sort out some photos on the computer to put in a folder where I look flippin` awful! Just to keep me motivated!!!

Tanya xx

Hey, well I`ve lost a pound this week and I`m pleased with that. Only managed the gym twice this week as the kids have been off school and I haven`t done as much walking but with them going back this coming week I should be able to fit in more gym and walking time!
I`m aiming for a 2lb loss next week!

Tanya xx

Just an update - I stayed the same this week!

Oh dear! I gained a pound this week and was so pi**ed off I bought some danishes and a kit kat and ate the lot!!
That`s a good start for the week ahead hey!!?

Hey, just wanted to share with you that I lost 3 lbs this week Yippee!!!

Well done you!!!! :clap:

Ok, so I`ve done rubbish on WW and decided it`s not for me.
My new philosophy is that if I don`t eat fat I won`t be fat so here`s to healthy eating!!!
I`ve started my weight loss again from scratch and got myself a new weight loss ticker!
I assume my weight loss graph will show up when I put in a different date? I had one before but I can`t remember how to get it up.

Tanya xx

:sigh: Well I weighed this morning so here we go!! I must admit I couldn`t believe how big my waist was!! Not good!!
Annoyingly I`m only going to get to the gym once this week cos the kids are on school hols but I suppose once is better than nothing!
It looks nice outside today so I may do some gardening this afternoon to burn off some calories, after my massive mountain of ironing!

xx

Woo hoo!!! Lost 5lbs this week!!
Got to keep going! Lost an inch on my waist too!!

I`m not looking forward to my WI this week.

Went to the pub on Sunday had a healthy main course followed by a chocolate honeycomb cheesecake! I pint of lager and 2 large glasses of wine! Oh and when I got home it was a fresh cream cake and a very large bar of cadburys wholenut!!
However, I did walk 6 miles to the pub and back and I`ve managed the gym twice this week, oh and also walked or biked to work and back!!
We shall see Fri!!!!

Hey! Stayed the same this week but it`s all good as I lost so much last week!

Oh I did lose an inch off my waist tho!!

Ok so know everything`s gone a bit tits up at the moment. I stayed the same two weeks ago and gained a pound 1 week ago.
It`s down to my weekends which over the last two have been full of birthdays and having friends round.
This then involves food and drink of course!!!
Oh well pick myself up and keep on going hey?!

Well.... I lost that pound I`d gained and I lost another pound so really pleased!
Just going to keep going!

Back