My house Mate Loves me at the Mo

garcia24

The Big Shake House
My house Mate Loves me at the Mo he thinks this is great for me to be on the CD,

you may be thinking how very supportive he is to me but thats not what he means......

the house is sooooo clean you could in fact eat off the floor lol to keep my mind of food i have cleaned the house, tidy all the cupboards, in fact i call him and said would you like me to put your washing in as im doing mine.....

garcia24 x

Well that's a good thing! If you were anything like me, I spent more time eating than doing anything else, but now I don't have the food to eat and have so much more energy, I am using my time much more productively!

My house Mate Loves me at the Mo he thinks this is great for me to be on the CD,

you may be thinking how very supportive he is to me but thats not what he means......

the house is sooooo clean you could in fact eat off the floor lol to keep my mind of food i have cleaned the house, tidy all the cupboards, in fact i call him and said would you like me to put your washing in as im doing mine.....

garcia24 x

That's great you have so much more energy and time to spare to when you aren't always either eating or preparing food don't you.:)

Would you like to come around and do my house when your finished.;) :D

Dizzy x

i think you may need to get into a queue as my friends are now saying wow you can clean my house, its weird how you end up with so much more time wen your not eating or preparing foods lol

garcia24 x

That is brill!!!:D

Dizzy got there before me with would you like to come over to my place!!! LOL

You sound like your on top of things which is great.

Love Mini xxx

Yea I'm the same - more time, more energy - BRILLIANT!

I can remember that feeling so well, my house was so clean, used to come home from work and scrub the floor lol!!!! Sadly my house is now a bomb site!!

lol - my house could do with you as well please?

Perhaps we should start a new thread - those who want to clean to keep busy, and those who need a cleaner can all post and match up by location!!! :D

P. :cool:

I'd be up for that - I HATE Housework:p

Its great having so much energy, isnt it???

Dont do too much in the early days though. I passed out the other day! I had done way too much looking back though.

Keep up the good work :)

Back