Total Solution My Humble Diary

Hey 006, well I have to say I think you are doing the right thing, I think a few of us are getting a little disheartened with Exante, and if I saw a gain and knew I'd been 100% you know I'd be off scoffing samosas until I burst (probably several hundred garlic nans and the hottest curry sauce I could find as well!!) So am very very proud of you for just reassessing your plan rather than just chucking in the towel.

I know a lot of people say (or kid themselves sometimes), that the body does strange things and water weight and blah blah blah, but the reality is if you are on 600 calories a day the lbs should be coming off, not on.

I am a massive fan of Atkins and low carb eating, I put my hubs on Atkins about 6 years ago when he gained weight due to changing his job, he previously worked outside on site and was on his feet all day, then went to an office job and put on 2 stone. He lost it in 3 months and ate like a king and still had a drink as well. I sat across from him in TGI's last weekend where he had a half portion of chicken Caesar as a starter and a huge steak and veggies for a main, I sat there with a water and a diet pepsi!! Atkins is sooo flexible, even for a takeaway he can get a giant 1kg mixed grill and just not eat the bread.

I am feeling a little disappointed myself, I have various spread sheets (that's accountant for you!!) that track various weigh loss episodes and counting calories I lose a steady 3 lbs a week and at least 7lbs in the first week, so at this point Exante isn't fairing any better, not to mention that when I'm counting cals I feel more in control as no calories = weight loss, with Exante I feel a little at the mercy of the diet and "what might happen this week" But then it's just what suits. I will go on with my challenge as I've so little time left and stick with my S & S plan for the week after the anniversary as damage limitation.

Good luck Anila, I am off now to subscribe to your atkins diary, will you be posting your menus and stuff??

I really wanna post menus but didnt want to be cruel to all my exante amigos, as I knew you would all wanna have a peek but would love to if you girls dont mind? PS. I know all about you accountants, I'm amrried to one one!!!!

I really wanna post menus but didnt want to be cruel to all my exante amigos, as I knew you would all wanna have a peek but would love to if you girls dont mind? PS. I know all about you accountants, I'm amrried to one one!!!!

Go on post them and we can drool!!

Post them! Cos I'm thinking of hitting Atkins after exante. I've done it before and had great success. I really rate it. xxx

Busybusy said:

Yes, please post them :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok will do, I'll pop on here during the day to say hi and update over there in evening x.

Good afternoon Busy, I popped into your Atkins diary earlier! Was unsure whether to post there or here :D hope you're enjoying your "proper" food :hug99: xx

I'm actually considering Dukan to maintain if I struggle once (not if!) I hit target :)

Good afternoon Busy, I popped into your Atkins diary earlier! Was unsure whether to post there or here :D hope you're enjoying your "proper" food :hug99: xx

I'm actually considering Dukan to maintain if I struggle once (not if!) I hit target :)

Well done this week hun you've done brilliantly. I'm actually confusing myself too with the too diaries (prefer to stay here but not sure if it's allowed, also all that food talk is not fair for those on vlcd). I'll use this to keep an eye on all of you ;) and just use that one to record my food consumption, becuase my heart is over here with all of you x.

The way things are going we'll all be over there with you anyway, I'm getting a little excited now about Atkins, especially since there's nothing I don't know about what you can do with a cauliflower

The way things are going we'll all be over there with you anyway, I'm getting a little excited now about Atkins, especially since there's nothing I don't know about what you can do with a cauliflower

All I can say is HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY :D
....to you not the cauli LOL x. Saying that feels like I'm eating a banquet at a everymeal don't think I'll see a loss this week. Still it's better than starving all week and not seeing a loss.

Hope you're having a fab Atkinsy day busy gorgeous one :hug99: xx

You will see a loss, you have been 100% on Atkins and haven't come out of ketosis, so why would you not come down, it's just a big change from Exante, but trust me you are going the right way with this approach.

Did you get your atkins bars yet, I like the choc decadence one, but I think I might be the only person alive that does!!

Hope you are having a great day, and thanks for being there for mexxxxxxxxx

The good thing about the Atkins bars is the variety, and you cant eat too many or you'll be running to the loo :eek: You wouldn't need Psyllium husks anyway! ahem! :eek:
From memory they used to do a lovely chocolate peanut butter one, mmmm xx

Hi there my lovelies not had a chance to grab some bars yet, busy as usuall. I did have a working lunch at a mexican place I had the most delish chilli-con (no beans, told them to hold the rice) peppers and onions fried with chilli flakes. So many places these days are halal which is brill. So glad all that mix up exante has been all figured out LW and SS is treating you better. x

Hey my dear
Ur Mexican lunch sounded fab I'm so proud of u havin d courage when ordering to tell dem what u wanted and what u didn't want!! Need to learn how to do dat!! So when ru WI?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They were really very good they made it fresh as I didnt want the beans, I'm so sorry to do this but....it was soo good, I forgot all about talking shop!! WI's sunday but aint holding much hope because of the two extremes I've taken myself to. I'm figuring I may even gain until my bod finds its natural balance. I know I will lose on atkins and it will be a natural stable loss...unlike the quick and dirty method. DH out watching football, my mates over and has just ordered family size mix grill!! I aint losing nothing this week :rolleyes:

It's called having a life Anila, have a lovely evening chick :hug99: xx

Lol...thanks.....stay focused....have a nice trip to your bros.....get back blast 2-3 on with SnM and I'll be waiting over at the finish line for you with glee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Believe me if you keep up your exercise you'll reach shape a lot quicker than your weight.

Back