Total Solution My Humble Diary

Hey salaams exante Island mission is good, had my family visit yesterday cooked loads and still stayed WS all day so pat on back for me. Hope your well my pretty xx.

And [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]alaikum salam to you my friend xx I have no idea how you don't go mad with all that food around, it's probably best I don't learn to cook it!!

S & S rocks I had one of their meals this evening......super yum.

Well done for keeping on the mission you rocker!!
[/FONT]

You're doing fantastic busy gorgeous lady, just stay away from those chocs! :D

Like DL said, lovely you got to see your brother, bet you missed him. Have a fab evening :hug99: xx

Hi huns hope your all well, Im not so sure of how to multi quote...

I'm more of a crisp girl so not worried about choccies, still got the one's given on mothers day :). Was'nt too bad yesterday as I was WS and had roast chicken salad as well as 2packs. Hope your all well, it's film night so gotta dash. SS sound very tempting, not sure if I wanna fork out more on packs, gotta some exante from a friend to last another 2 weeks. Catch up tomorrow.

I can't multi quote either, we need giggle to teach us! :) That's good about the chocs, I know even if you wanted them you wouldn't break it, you're a warrior!
Enjoy film night, see you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can't multi quote either, we need giggle to teach us! :) That's good about the chocs, I know even if you wanted them you wouldn't break it, you're a warrior!
Enjoy film night, see you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awwww thanks Dee, Im just like the rest of us, all calm on the surface and paddling like mad underneath just to get somewhere x. Hope your good Dee iv not had a chance to pop over to yours this weekend.

Good morning Busy, have a fab day today and don't work too hard! :hug99: xx

Good morning Busy, have a fab day today and don't work too hard! :hug99: xx

Morning giggles no children till 1, so going into assignment mode this am...thats after a workout. Hope you have a brill day sexy x

Morning giggles no children till 1, so going into assignment mode this am...thats after a workout. Hope you have a brill day sexy x

Ahhhh make the most of it hun xx

Ive done a very stupid thing......went on scales :(....2lbs heavier thatn yesterday?? Not had anyting to eat or drink and I've "been" this moning. This diet is soo annoying. I know it I'm "on" but stll a bit peed. On the plus side Wearing a size 10pair of linen trousers with a safety pin, and a fitted 10 top! I guess it's not all about weight it's size and shape too.

Hi there diary and all,

I am moving to Atkins, finding this diet very challenging with little rewards. Total losses have been around 15lbs over 4weeks, I'm happy with that. Exante has served it's purpose for now. The packs are put away for now and I may even go back if I ever need to do a quick blitz of 5-10lbs. I have chosen atkins because:

I can eat :).
Join in and sit down at meals (the kids have asked no end of Qs about the shakes and why mummy's not eating with them)
I have read the book and had success before.
There's positive reviews on the forum (they all share there meals and menus with one another, and it sounds delicous)
Thier stats are very good in comparison to what tis consumed
It fits in very well with my love of cooking and producing good natural food.

I'm soooo sad about having to leave some lovely, determined, strong, sweet people, but gonna constantly wander back and see how your getting on and will add my new diary to my sig if you wanna stay in touch (please please please do).

Good luck all love,

Anila x

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun. :hug99: xx

It must be so hard with little ones around, not fair on them if they're realizing and questioning you on why you're not eating. You don't want them growing up with any issues about food. So understand completely. Don't be a stranger and will look out for your Atkins diary xXx

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun. :hug99: xx

It must be so hard with little ones around, not fair on them if they're realizing and questioning you on why you're not eating. You don't want them growing up with any issues about food. So understand completely. Don't be a stranger and will look out for your Atkins diary xXx

Thanks giggle, your an amazing person your so upbeat and keep everone going.

Your so right, my boys are not big eaters and very fussy in the first place and I dont want to send the wrong message. I need to engage at mealtimes (they were giving me thier din dins). You stay strong and get to goal by hook or by crook, do you hear! As it's not just for vanity you will also feel soo good getting fit and healthy as well as an immense sense of achievement.

G'luck sexy x

Hi there diary and all,

I am moving to Atkins, finding this diet very challenging with little rewards. Total losses have been around 15lbs over 4weeks, I'm happy with that. Exante has served it's purpose for now. The packs are put away for now and I may even go back if I ever need to do a quick blitz of 5-10lbs. I have chosen atkins because:

I can eat :).
Join in and sit down at meals (the kids have asked no end of Qs about the shakes and why mummy's not eating with them)
I have read the book and had success before.
There's positive reviews on the forum (they all share there meals and menus with one another, and it sounds delicous)
Thier stats are very good in comparison to what tis consumed
It fits in very well with my love of cooking and producing good natural food.

I'm soooo sad about having to leave some lovely, determined, strong, sweet people, but gonna constantly wander back and see how your getting on and will add my new diary to my sig if you wanna stay in touch (please please please do).

Good luck all love,

Anila x
Hi Anila,
I don't blame you at all! Exante is no walk in the park and especially for those with children to feed. You have done amazingly well, I can only imagine how gorgeous you look in your sexy size 10's ;) You worked hard and thoroughly deserve it!
Atkins sounds like a fab way to go, it will keep you low carb and get your metabolism used to more kcals again. I'll probably do the same when I eventually get to goal.
It's been a pleasure knowing you on here and hopefully it's not the last we'll see of you :hug99:

All the very best lovely lady xxxxx

It's not the last, believe me I'm gonna be on your backs all the time. Please please stick with your weight loss which ever route you choose, in the long term you'll be so better off as well as looking and feeling fantastic. Gonna wander back and see what the doc said about your wieght-loss. Mum had loads of help when she went and told the doctor she was adamant she was gonna lose wieght.

Hey Busy busy
Thrilled 4 u dat u have reached Ur goal .... Fit into Ur size tens... Uve done remarkably well.... I'll b dyin to hear how u rate Atkins.... People have noticed dat I've lost weight at work and my Mammy said my face has gotten too thin.... Typical Always loose it off der first!!!
U have been gr8 in motivatin me to dust off my exercise DVDs so I am eternally gr8ful 2u 4 dat
Don't b a stranger!!! I'll check in on u on d Atkins forum Let me know where I'll find ya
All d best ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Busy busy
Thrilled 4 u dat u have reached Ur goal .... Fit into Ur size tens... Uve done remarkably well.... I'll b dyin to hear how u rate Atkins.... People have noticed dat I've lost weight at work and my Mammy said my face has gotten too thin.... Typical Always loose it off der first!!!
U have been gr8 in motivatin me to dust off my exercise DVDs so I am eternally gr8ful 2u 4 dat
Don't b a stranger!!! I'll check in on u on d Atkins forum Let me know where I'll find ya
All d best ?

Hey hun I was very demotivated earlier when I saw +2lbs and I know have been totally 100% with no cheating, it was tha straw on the camels back.

You've done all the motivating, all your words of encouragement have kept me going on a daily and sometimes hourly basis. It's brill when people notice the change, keep up with the excercise and you may find you reach your desired shape before goal anyway (which I dont think will be long as we'r nearly same hieght). Dont talk to me about mums my mum phoned me and was telling me how wonderfully thin my cousin was after having a baby :mad: and she KNEW I was doing this.

We are neck and neck at 10.4 so gonna keep coming over to see ya and how your getting on. Don't desert me please x

I certainly will not!!! Not a chance Busybusy!!! I'll b shadowing u 4 sure!!! Mothers r funny creatures..... Ya just can't win!!! D most critical people in d world...... My eyebrows r either too dark, too light, too straight, too narrow, too long!!!!;) hilarious I'm never offered dessert yet others dat cud do with shifting a few stone r offered seconds!!! Give me a gud kick up my backside if I turn into dat in 20 yrs time....
Buddies 4eva ya hear!!!

Back