Total Solution My Humble Diary

What bandage? I thought it was a Hijab :). I think we should update our avatars each week post WI...and show n tell the difference (your an exante trnd setter)

Sikh do's are always mega!! Asians are so offended if you dont eat, hoping no one will notice.

Oh my! You've got to be so focused tomorrow, if ever you feel like "slipping up" and thinking "oh one won't hurt" just think of us lot steering you away :nono: :hug99: xx

Will be hard giggle but the thought of all of you ready and waiting to kick my head in will keep me focused x

You going with some one/partner? Fill your plate up and make them eat it! :D

They are family friends of ours so going with whole clan, I shall do that. To be honest Iv got past the feeling hungry or tempted stage (I am struggling with packs), I have made the decision and set a gaol and intend to stick with it come hell or highwater.

Lanarkwitch to glaswegianHijabi people will think WTF, identity crisis! Is your avatar post or pre week 1? if so you can def see you'v lost from your face.

New photo is when I was about a stone heavier than I am now (so pretty much where I started at week 1) , the old one I was about 16st 7lb, (so almost 2 stone heavier!!) it always goes on my face first, my holiday photos from last summer are awful, my face is like the full moon.

I know what Asian weddings are like, i'm half Pakistani and have been to a few. Oh.my.gosh, you will be my biggest hero if you can resist! It's a nightmare when life gets in the way isn't it :hug99:
Will look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

Hi diary.........well I am drawing a line under last week. Whats done is Done. Here's to a new day and so far so very good.

WI Week 2- +2lbs 10.9lbs (easter hols, wed recep :sigh:)

Well done for week one x.

RE: Wedding

Everything went good......until I had a lil'tipple to get in the party mood (hmmm I know I know) and then disaster! But I'm back and on form and ready to go..........hopefully.

No hopefully about it, start as you mean to go on BB! We're all behind you and in this together :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle-glee! I was so good for most of the night I swear it didnt go pear shaped untill right at the end-bother! I am now back on homeground now so am starting as I mean to go....onwards & downwards x.

Dear diary not a bad start aftera dissater easter, atleast I didnt put too much back on. I had a lovely 100% day yesterday. I am feeling good and ready for this week. Will have my first pack around 1pm ish. Weight right now is 10.9, this weeks goal is 10.4.

9.7 here I come.

Cheers gals x just had a lovely tesco bar sooooooooo sweet liked it x.

Dear diary you were becoming more like a confessional than diary! Today I am happy to report no sins just postively 100% positive day I am back on track and in the zone ;). Gonna plan my and shaz's mini break next month.

Back