Total Solution My Humble Diary

Hey Busy busy Did u manage 2 warm up? Hope so. I snuggled up to a hot water bottle earlier- dat did d trick! Ru fitting in any exercise? Ur doin brilliantly- well done!

Hey Busy busy Did u manage 2 warm up? Hope so. I snuggled up to a hot water bottle earlier- dat did d trick! Ru fitting in any exercise? Ur doin brilliantly- well done!

thanks shoobie, iv bn in a big jumper all day! I have bn totally frozen! IV bn doin a Gillian micheals DVD which is 30mins but I only do 15mins as its pretty intense & ur not supposed to on this n I spend 10mins on my arm as its gonna be summer soon hopefully.....the Gillian micheals is a pretty good investment.

And you?

Only did a dance class on Wed nite and really felt lightheaded Wud ya believe I have 3 of her DVDs She is brilliant Got dem in Jan Managed ten days of shred Really toned up but diet was still bad so scales STS or else went up! Didn't try d other 2 yet Knees were hurtin doin d shred Had op on one of my knees last yr as injured it runnin so am weary! Fair play Hopin to run jog run next wk b4 work Will c if body and head agrees:) have a gr8 wkend! B gud ya hear!!!

Hope you're feeling much better today busy lady, have a fab one :hug99: xx

Only did a dance class on Wed nite and really felt lightheaded Wud ya believe I have 3 of her DVDs She is brilliant Got dem in Jan Managed ten days of shred Really toned up but diet was still bad so scales STS or else went up! Didn't try d other 2 yet Knees were hurtin doin d shred Had op on one of my knees last yr as injured it runnin so am weary! Fair play Hopin to run jog run next wk b4 work Will c if body and head agrees:) have a gr8 wkend! B gud ya hear!!!

It's really important to avoid injury, build the running up slowly see how your knees are. All my exercise is home based for convinience. I do the GM's 6pck in 6weeks (don't actually want a 6pk) I dont do the plank position moves as it was setting off a really bad pain in my shoulder afterwards. But it has slimmed down my waist even only doing 15 mins!! I sometimes this other thing on sky channel 282 ladans legs bums tums 2. Iv got it recorded on my that's tough too but very very good.

:character00238: Morning Busy! I'm impressed you have the exercise bug! My exercise bug has crawled under a rock I think :eek:
Just popped by to wish you an great Exante day. I'm visiting Bro and Sis in law today, hoping yummy food isn't around. She's a brilliant cook and she's like you- loves entertaining. I will try and keep 100% but don't want to offend her if she's made an effort- will report back later and let you know if I managed it. If not- Monday is the start of another week! I don't want to be knocked out of ketosis but what can I do!
:hug99:

Hey Busybusy I used to do Ladan's program on Sky channel 2 yrs ago Sent off to Fitness tv for d DVD Dat was when I was doin LLL U have motivated me to dust off my DVDs and get dem out With our unpredictable weather we have no excuses not to fit in a DVD! Ta 4 inspiring me Ur doin brilliantly Lookin forward to WI next Wed morn Have a super TS day Miles of smiles ?

:character00238: Morning Busy! I'm impressed you have the exercise bug! My exercise bug has crawled under a rock I think :eek:
Just popped by to wish you an great Exante day. I'm visiting Bro and Sis in law today, hoping yummy food isn't around. She's a brilliant cook and she's like you- loves entertaining. I will try and keep 100% but don't want to offend her if she's made an effort- will report back later and let you know if I managed it. If not- Monday is the start of another week! I don't want to be knocked out of ketosis but what can I do!
:hug99:

I am feeling so sorry for you right now especially if its on your pakistani side of the family, its so hard being asian and on a diet. They mean well and are so hoispitable and so insistent that you eat/drink something even if you've just popped in. Your gonna have to be either diplomatic or fill your plate and make the kids or hubs eat it !! Good luck hun but I am sure you will be fine as you have been so focused all along.

Remember summer 2012 You will be determined-HOT-lady x. Have a great day x
:D

Hey Determinedlady... NJoy visiting Ur relations Bet Ul have no prob keepin it low carb Pretend u just ate b4 u left Ur hse or on d way hee hee Keep drinking lots of water Ur doin mighty!!!

Hey Determinedlady... NJoy visiting Ur relations Bet Ul have no prob keepin it low carb Pretend u just ate b4 u left Ur hse or on d way hee hee Keep drinking lots of water Ur doin mighty!!!

That dont work with asians Shoobie, it's really hard to say no......but she'l be fine she's one strong minded gal.

Hey Busybusy I used to do Ladan's program on Sky channel 2 yrs ago Sent off to Fitness tv for d DVD Dat was when I was doin LLL U have motivated me to dust off my DVDs and get dem out With our unpredictable weather we have no excuses not to fit in a DVD! Ta 4 inspiring me Ur doin brilliantly Lookin forward to WI next Wed morn Have a super TS day Miles of smiles ?

Go for it girl..I'm a multi tasker (as we all are) so dvd's are brilliant as no time wasted driving too and from places. Put a wash on do a dvd then peg the washing out with out leaving the house!! I love ladans legs bums tums 2 I did it about the same time and it was brilliant I was really sculpted then. I found it so hard when I started but then I got that hang off it. G

Gotta dash the kids are killing each other upstairs!! Hope everyone has a brilliant week-end:

DL, Lanark, Giggle, shoobie, niennor,slim sarah

Love to you all

Just browsing diaries to keep myself away from food :) You're doing great.......look forward to seeing the before and after! You'll be there in no time :)

Busy you are one hot mamma! Wish I could multi task like you!!!!
Your doing sooooo well!! Exercise is something I will never love but will learn to live with! Been gyming it a lot in prep for hols, hopefully I will be determined enough to keep it up on my return!!!
Hope your having a good day :D

Busy you are one hot mamma! Wish I could multi task like you!!!!
Your doing sooooo well!! Exercise is something I will never love but will learn to live with! Been gyming it a lot in prep for hols, hopefully I will be determined enough to keep it up on my return!!!
Hope your having a good day :D

Hey neenes soooo jelous mexico girlfriend is gonna be great and that bod of yours is gonna be greater xx. I'm not a huge fan of excercise either but now im in my 30's I think it may have to be the way forward as I find my metabolism has slowed down, I really want to maintain after this, I think just get back to the gym straight after hols and you will be fine x. I

I have to multi-task or nothing would ever get done! Thats why there's always so many typo's in my post's! Right now I'm doing hubby's dinner with laptop on the side so I can go to my mates later .

How are you getting along? Sorry not popped into your diary today.

Hello diary,

Giving you a update on this week, well I have maintained 100% YaYYYY. It was much easier on homeground than last week when we had a long weekend at mums, even though I had a day out in London with the kiddies and friends I was perfectly fine, and even managed to avoid attracting any attention to my diet becuase there's always one is'nt there who on finding out your on a diet says "well a little of this wont hurt or that cant do any harm", I was very hungry and exhuasted that day but stayed 100%. The rest of the week has gone really well thanks to being able to come on here and yap to some really really lovely gals, It's now like I have known them forever and there part of my "Crew" (which is what hubby refers to my mates).

Iv been flying through this week it has got easier day by day, last night I couldnt even manage to finish my bar and had only a bite (I know I know but wasnt hungry) Cant wait for WI tommorow. Aiming for 10.4 mark, if I lose another 5+lbs next week I'l be in the 9's Yayyyyyyyy I'll be so chuffed god willing. Size-wize I'm a perfect 10 at 9st7 so one more week and I shall have only lbs to lose. Need to decide wether to go atkinsy or WWish for that leg. Still I really wanna get into this lovely gold and green asian number for my sons bday on the 16th may.

Feel like I am rambling now ketosis is like natures high!!!

Well done my amigo! I'll look forward to seeing your WI tomorrow, you deserve a brill loss! So proud of you :bighug:

I hope my slip up today hasn't affected my WI on Mon too much! :(

I'm 5ft 6 Lowest I got down to doin LLL 2 yrs ago was 9 st 12 1/2 oz Managed to stay at 10st 2 for ten mths Wud luv to get back down into d 9's Weighing in next Wed morn

Heyyyyyy that will be great stay 100% drink loads (I know thay say it doesnt make a difference but I believe it does, obviously so long as you stick to the max safe amount) and you will do it x

Back