My jouney 15st 6 to 11st 6 (hopefully!!)

Crappiest day in the 9 weeks of the diet :( have felt sick, headachey, hot/cold sweats dizzy and generally really crap ALL day...... Usually it passes after a while? Totm not helping either im thinking i must eat some Carbs??? O.h walked in from work and said i looked awful.. Really pale. Close to tears today......

Aw poor you hope u feel better? Any chance u cn get an early night? Xx

I will be going to bed very soon!!!
Have also decided for at least 4 weeks im coming off of cwp. Spoke to my cdc and shes behind me, gonna stay on a low calorie plan of about 1000 cals a day and 30min excercise which hopefully should get off 2lbs a week, have a history witj depression and cant risk going down again, my kids near them mum to be strong!! Hopefilly can resume in a few weeks if needed where ill b feeling a lot happier xxx

Ok well good luck n do what's best for your health always x x

Well i weighed myself this mornin...., and after being off cwp for one week now ive lost 3lbs eating healthily :) pretty happy!!! Im hoping to shift at least 7more lbs this way and will start cambridge back up beginning of august x

Well this is my first day back on plan after 2 half weeks off, feelin alot happier to continue.
Iv lost 3lbs in that time which im just super happy it wasnt a gain... (had a few slips!!!)
Gonna chop n change between ss and ss+, jst had my mint choc shake, im gonna have to really dig deep these next few days - prepare for the headaches and tiredness :(
Iv got 8 weeks to shift the last 1 + half stone.
Good luck to all newbies as im kinda a newbie too!!! Anyone starting today?? Xx

Great to see you are back on track :D
I'm the same with picking at things and can never do a whole week 100% >.<, but I still seem to be losing! haha,
But good luck with the coming weeks and I'm sure you will reach your goal :D

Shazzar said:
Great to see you are back on track :D
I'm the same with picking at things and can never do a whole week 100% >.<, but I still seem to be losing! haha,
But good luck with the coming weeks and I'm sure you will reach your goal :D

Thnks shaz!! Yes im so excited to get this last stone and 4lbs off then i might even do another stone mayb eating healthy and excercise?! But iv got 6 wks til my birthday to lose the 18lbs which hopefully im on track to do so!
Im a nighare with sneekin food but like u atleast its still comin off lol x

Weigh in today, 2lbs off - its ok, am hoping for a bigger loss next week tho as totm atm and hoping my poor weigh loss is down to that, we shall see!!
12st 9lbs today! :)

Hi Little Mumma,

Just be reading through your diary you have done so well.
Your story is similar to mibne, I am currently 12 1 and hoping that these next 8 weeks are my final push to lose 22lb, got a long awaited holiday with my hubby to look forward to. We have 3 little ones ( 2 4 and 6) and my mum is going to have them for a whole week!!! So really wanna get to 10 7 , saying that though will see how am feeling at 11, can't remmeber ever weighing in at 11 something!! haha!1

Well good luck and looking forward to sharing this journey with you, we can do it!! Not long now!!

Have a fab day xxx

lovelyle said:
Hi Little Mumma,

Just be reading through your diary you have done so well.
Your story is similar to mibne, I am currently 12 1 and hoping that these next 8 weeks are my final push to lose 22lb, got a long awaited holiday with my hubby to look forward to. We have 3 little ones ( 2 4 and 6) and my mum is going to have them for a whole week!!! So really wanna get to 10 7 , saying that though will see how am feeling at 11, can't remmeber ever weighing in at 11 something!! haha!1

Well good luck and looking forward to sharing this journey with you, we can do it!! Not long now!!

Have a fab day xxx

Hello lovely - thank you :) ahhh 22lbs is so doable!!! Ru just starting out? Or half way through ur journey like me, i initially said 11stone 7 which il get to on ss but im thinking id like to get down to 10st 7 too which i may have a go at eating healthily and excercising as lets face it i cant live off shakes forever!!! I lost 13lbs doing sw last year in 8 weeks and i was not strict on it atall!!!
So id probly try to lose the stone calorie counting as i get on with that well - even tho am always hungry it seems - but i always am now?!?!!?
Getting married next year and i will NOT be a fat bride!!! My dress is a size 10-12 and it will fit!!! Lol
Good luch hun u can do it x

Hiya

I was on cd ss+ from Jan - May lost nearly 4 stone, the had a break for a wedding I was bridesmaid at then was ill so only just managed to get my head back into it to finally lose these last pounds for my holiday in September!!

I am going to stay on ss+ until then with a couple of planned days off with kids mid August but hoping after hol to just get whatever weight I put on back off on step 3 and follow plans up until I will eventually join sw to maintain!!

Hope your having a good day x

U have a very good realistic plan ahead of u :)
Im coming off this by early september as hopefully will b at my initial goal then!! So heres to another stone and 2lbs off!!!! woohoo

Wow and congrats x so close to goal must feel amazing well done love I'm v proud I just can't wait to get there myself x well done u

Thanku lea!
Gettin close to the 11st 7 target but i think once im there il wana get another stone off!! We'll see! How u gettin on? Still doin well xx

littlemumma said:
Thanku lea!
Gettin close to the 11st 7 target but i think once im there il wana get another stone off!! We'll see! How u gettin on? Still doin well xx

I'm ok it just seems so long at this now c I'm just trying to break into them 13s but from where I have come I'm proud I suppose xxx yr doing fantastic x

Youve done brilliantly, lost over 5st now havent u??
U should b sooooo proud its fantastic. I know how u feel tho- i feel like i should b done already!!!! Xx

littlemumma said:
Youve done brilliantly, lost over 5st now havent u??
U should b sooooo proud its fantastic. I know how u feel tho- i feel like i should b done already!!!! Xx

Yeah but I'm afraid I will be on cd till Xmas at least but oh we'll took a long time to put it on !!!!

Back