My journey - Day 14

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
Hiya

Just thought I'd say hello.

Thinking of trying CD & have an appointment tomorrow morning.

Quite nervous as I've not done it before.

Will no doubt be on looking for support & help as soon as I get started!! lol

Thanks for the welcome guys.

So how are you all doing? Have you all started?

NumsNums - thanks, my ticker is a bit out of date, I think I've put about 7/8lbs back on which is why I thought a new approach for the new year was a good idea to shake things up a little.

Will update my stats after my appointment tomorrow.

I re-started on monday having stupidly regained about 21lbs of the 35lbs i orignally lost with c.d. The diet is fantastis for fast results and is maintainable should you work up the plans correctly ( something which i never did - hence my restart! ) I must admit im struggling a bit tonight however i am DETERMINED to do this

xx

Congratz on your weight loss so far! uve done fab! Hope you will love Cambridge as much as we all do :)

Hey hun, I can understand the nervousness but you have nothing to lose by giving it a whirl. I was terrified but turned out to be the best thing I ever did, good luck!

x

Goodluck Millmaker (what details are you trying to enter hun?)

You can do it Jules, we'll help each other.

Thanks again Becca. When are you planning on starting?

Thanks Ani*me. I hope I do too.

Thanks G. Hope you're ok hun. x x

Thanks again Becca. When are you planning on starting?

I was really hoping to start around the 6th. But my partner works in car sales and apparently got a pretty poor wage in December(not checked the bank). So money will be tight till I get paid on the 15th.

We got given some Christmas cash, but I'm going to keep that by incase I need anything for the kids.

My CDC did say she'd give me 2 weeks in advance and I could drop the money over. So if she's okay with that, I'll do that.

Good Lucuk jools i see you have been on weight watchers? i love ww so much i am maintaining on ww.!

But CD is the diet which has got me to where i want to be it will be all worth it.!! x

I want to maintain with ww...
how did you do the transition?
xx

Hello i replied to ure thread on the ww page too lol lol im everywhere lol lol

Let me know if u want to know more hun.x

awww!!! havent checked that one yet!
am v nervous about the change over..!

I bet you are thinking im going to gain WEIGHT lol lol that's expected!!
If loosing all the weight means ALOT to u, u will be fine and not go mad on OVER EATING again .x

Back