My journey - Day 14

Good Lucuk jools i see you have been on weight watchers? i love ww so much i am maintaining on ww.!

But CD is the diet which has got me to where i want to be it will be all worth it.!! x

Hiya & thanks.

Not sure why you thought I'd been on ww though as I haven't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well meeting with CDC went well this morning. Got on with her really well. Got my weeks supply & I've decided to start sole source on Saturday!

Nervous & excited all at the same time. x

Hey Jooles,She is great isn't she. Am so pleased I found her (glad you have too)Am on day 2 now and it is fine, am sure you can do it too.Sent you a pm earlier, hope it gets through as my pc is playing up thanks to my hubby.Charlie x

happy-new-year_clock.gif

Day one & so far so good. Peeing for England of course but never mind!

Let's hope this is a taste of things to come as (touch wood) day one has been a walk in the park. x

hoes it going?

Hi Jooles
Hows day 1 going?
Second day for me but didnt find yesterday to bad and today is going ok as well. Just trying to keep myself busy.
Loving the shakes so far.
I thought I would make a list of the ones I liked ready for when I go back to my cdc but so far i like them all. Didnt get on with the porridge but im not a porridge lover any way. Just looked like snot!
Loving the shakes and soups.
Good luck for day one and stay in touch

Glad day one has gone swimmingly. Good luck for day two tomorrow :)

Thanks. x :D

Hi Jooles
Hows day 1 going?
Second day for me but didnt find yesterday to bad and today is going ok as well. Just trying to keep myself busy.
Loving the shakes so far.
I thought I would make a list of the ones I liked ready for when I go back to my cdc but so far i like them all. Didnt get on with the porridge but im not a porridge lover any way. Just looked like snot!
Loving the shakes and soups.
Good luck for day one and stay in touch

Glad you're doing well. Soon onto day 3!

I didn't like the porridge either! :yuk: Won't be getting any more of that!

Shake for lunch was nice though & I'm having a soup later so hope that's ok too. x

I thought the porridge was very watery or did I do something wrong? Just seems the same consistancy to shakes and soups.

I thought the porridge was very watery or did I do something wrong? Just seems the same consistancy to shakes and soups.

I thought it was too. I kinda thought it would be thicker like ............... oh I don't know, porridge maybe??!!! lol

Hi Frijj - well done on sticking with it, hun! :happy096:

As for the porridge - hmm. I have to be in the right mood for it, I find. And as for being watery, it's worth experimenting with the amount of water you put in it. You can have it really thick or thin (quite like that when I'm wanting something to last a long time, LOL).

Of course, if the porridge really did look and taste like snot to you, then that may not make any difference. :D :D :D

Of course, if the porridge really did look and taste like snot to you, then that may not make any difference. :D :D :D

Concerns me that you know what snot tastes like, but then who am I to question:rotflmao:

lol!!!!!!

I tried the porridge once, hated it! must have been the snot taste!

lol!!!!!!

I tried the porridge once, hated it! must have been the snot taste!

Oh no, another snot muncher :eek::eek::eek:

I like it ! Have mine fairly thick - I put hot (ish) water in & mix then microwave for 30 seconds - seems to thicken it up

wellllll..... is it classed as food then??!! lol!
sorry, am being gross! have a 3 year old niece that wears snot sleeves regularly! eewwww!!
lol!

I leave you unsupervised and look what happens!!!!

:whoopass: :p :whoopass: :p

Back