My journey from chubby mummy to yummy mummy!

Cerri

Hi I'm cerri and have just started slimfast today I'm going to use this diary to ramble on to my self so feel free to comment or not lol!

Any way for various reasons I've gone from a size 8 to a size 18 hitting my biggest in July last year due to a broken ankle which left me un able to weight bare for ages and put on 2 stone from July to now

And I get married on August the 10th this year so I am determined to loose a lot of weight and to just generally feel healthier!

Any way will post a food diary later on today and look forward to getting to know u all
Cerri x

So first day is over with and I think it's gone ok
B/f strawberry shake
Lunch strawberry shake
Dinner roast beef, new potatoes, brussel sprouts and runner beans

I've struggled with drinking enough water today but I'm sure it will come with time!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Sounds like a good day, you'll be seeing those pounds dropping off very soon! Keep up the good work :D

I usually drink 6-8 glasses of water, just keep filling up a cup or bottle and constantly have it at your side.

Had my breakfast shake before the school run this morning now I'm starving lol just drinking a big glass of water and if that doesn't fill me up will have a banana!
I'm doing better with water today,
Yesterday I only had the 2 shakes then dinner and was fine so not sure why I'm so hungry today! X

Sounds like you are doing great! There are definitely days where I am way more hungrier than others. Yesterday, I had no problem going from brekkie to lunch without a snack in between but today, I had to eat some cheese and fruit. I think I was more active yesterday and today I am just sitting around on my bum, reading these message boards :p The important thing is really to listen to your body- if you get a hunger pain, try to satisfy it first with water but if after 15-20 mins you are still hungry, then that is your body telling you that it is hungry, so have a healthy snack :)

Last edited:
Started a week ago and finding that water does help, although is getting bland!
Also remember and have your snacks or your body thinks you are starving it and will start storing fat
xx

Back