My journey on CWP

5sttogo said:
I have to say if i looked how you do right now i would be over the moon but then again im 17st odds and 5,7" lol you are beautiful enjoy getting to YOUR happy size xxx

Aww thanks thats really kind, everyone is different I suppose. Dont want to feel upset anymore when I try to find something to wear, we all feel like it. Good luck on your journey you will do great xx

katywoo87 said:
I know, first time I havent been on hol outside of Europe so excited! Thank u, u are too! I even dreamt about kfc last night after your post on here lol.

I hope I do, really wanna feel confident x

Haha the food dreams are torture aren't they?! Lol u'll do great just keep at it :) xx

Off to have a bath while my family eat, feel so unsociable :(

Mum asked if she could have my ice cream in fridge... Said yes, wont be eating that anymore.

Feel quite miserable tonight.

katywoo87 said:
Off to have a bath while my family eat, feel so unsociable :(

Mum asked if she could have my ice cream in fridge... Said yes, wont be eating that anymore.

Feel quite miserable tonight.

You'll feel happy when you get weighed though ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

katywoo87 said:
You're right, just cant shake this feeling x

I was like that the other day, was feeling crappy and sorry for myself n had a little cry to myself and felt a bit better lol u will have down days but just remember u won't be on this diet forever and when u weigh in it will be a great feeling knowing ur losing all the weight :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I was like that the other day, was feeling crappy and sorry for myself n had a little cry to myself and felt a bit better lol u will have down days but just remember u won't be on this diet forever and when u weigh in it will be a great feeling knowing ur losing all the weight :) xx

Horrible aint it... I wish it got easier but today it feels like it doesnt, I am not even hungry as much its just I miss eating :(! I am not gonna give up! Just been whinging to my bf down phone for about an hr, bless him! He has offered to pay for another course of pole dancing fitness... I loved it kept me fit but I cant afford it at the min.

Knowing I wont be doing this diet forever is keeping me going too and really looking forward to my night out fri.

Thanks for ur positive words xx

Still in bed with massive migraine.. I am going to stop weighing myself at home it is driving me f*cking nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no take some more tablets!!! I'm the same weigh myself 3 times in the day. I can't help it. Rest your eyes and hope u feel better soon

Newtocd said:
Oh no take some more tablets!!! I'm the same weigh myself 3 times in the day. I can't help it. Rest your eyes and hope u feel better soon

No more tablets in :( trying to rest but I also have so much uni work to complete. I think I am addicted to weighing myself and each time shows different results think its best for me to get someone to hide them. Thanks gonna try sleep x

Feel like an absolute whale today my stomachs massive! I am meant to be due on but my period came last week so I dunno what is going on took pics to compare with two weeks ago I still look massive. If I didnt have this headache Id do some exercise to try make me feel a bit better about everything.

Sh*t day has been sh*t lol

Some inspirational quotes to help me and others:

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up

Losing weight is a mind game, change your mind and you'll change your body

To lengthen your life, shorten the meals

Do not reward yourself with food, you're not a dog

Sweat like a pig to look like a fox ;)

The minute you feel like giving up, think of the reason why you held on this long

If we are overweight and out of shape we have two primary sources in life: to accept our bodies as they are or accept responsibility and change them

The difference between try and triumph is a little

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!

Keep positive :) xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon huni! I was I'll all of last week with terrible headaches etc just hang on in there :) have u tried SS+ to help with the headaches? Loving all the quotes :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Day 15 & 2nd weigh in:

1 stone off in two weeks I have stayed the same the last few days but I have had two ss+meals and I picked two spoonfuls of chilli con carni one night so this week I need to be completely strict!

Worried about my night out now dont want it to hinder my goal but at same time I do need a night out.

Bars: i am allowed bars now woohoo!! Tried a peanut one just now it was so tasty! Saw jaw now from all that chewing lol and a belly ache??? Anyone else had belly ache from the bars?

Also got two mango shakes that I am looking forward to trying.

Inch loss in 2 weeks:
Waist 2 and 3/4
Hips 1inch
Chest 2 and 1/2
Arms 1inch
Thighs 1 inch and 3/4

Feeling ok but 7 weeks feels so far away til my hol :(

Wow that's great! :)

Siobhan89 said:
Hope you feel better soon huni! I was I'll all of last week with terrible headaches etc just hang on in there :) have u tried SS+ to help with the headaches? Loving all the quotes :) xx

Thanks chick, havent tried yet no but I am bringing myself out of ketosis tomorrow anyway for a night out but I will still have a salad that might help! Xx

Day 17:

Yesterday my boyfriend came over we went for a really long walk it helped clear my head and my headache was gone, my size 14 jeans are hanging off me! They were tight about 3 weeks ago. He also said my tummies flat!

This morning I'm bringing myself out of ketosis with a banana and some fat free yoghurt. Taken a few bites really don't feel like eating but I have to if I am drinking tonight.

Shows I am changing though because usually Id see this as an opportunity to pig out but I really don't want to!

Back