My journey on CWP

Im ok, i was starving the other night plus i am not sleeping at the min its all getting a bit much! Plus stressed with waiting on this job...

Been fine today 100% ss+ for now, its just so hard to get back into. X

Ive purchased Rileys book on binge eating, ive heard many good things about it so I am hoping it will be useful & help me change my ways..

Day 3... First shake down, very bored with this but it needs to be done if i want half a stone off by my bday!

Also thinking about starting running, i tried a while ago but got embarrassed down the park and also couldnt run for long... Willing to give it another go but need to research more on how to build up my stamina and fitness.

Been a bit all over the place... Been celebrating the fact i got a 1st class honours in my degree so havent been focused!

Ive been invited to a posh dinner at sopwell house on sat with my bfs family to celebrate.

My riley look has arrived this morning and i am going to start reading it asap!

I am also going to barcelona now next weds-sat can we take products with us? Planning on ss+ while i am away?

katywoo87 said:
Been a bit all over the place... Been celebrating the fact i got a 1st class honours in my degree so havent been focused!

Ive been invited to a posh dinner at sopwell house on sat with my bfs family to celebrate.

My riley look has arrived this morning and i am going to start reading it asap!

I am also going to barcelona now next weds-sat can we take products with us? Planning on ss+ while i am away?

It has to be celebrated though :) u done so well!! Just jump back on the wagon when u feel u need to.

Pretty sure u can take products abroad if they're in your case? If its just hand luggage i don't see it being a problem either unless it's tetras as they're liquid? Good for u for wanting to do SS+ whilst you're away :) don't think I could do it lol xx p.s what's riley?? Lol

Siobhan89 said:
It has to be celebrated though :) u done so well!! Just jump back on the wagon when u feel u need to.

Pretty sure u can take products abroad if they're in your case? If its just hand luggage i don't see it being a problem either unless it's tetras as they're liquid? Good for u for wanting to do SS+ whilst you're away :) don't think I could do it lol xx p.s what's riley?? Lol

Il pack them in my case as i need to stay on plan and shift some weight for my bday night out. Oh its a book ive bought which has been recommended by someone its called 'eating less: say goodbye to overeating' by gillian riley. I want to try tackle my binge eating, over eating and comfort eating because this diet isnt forever and need to learn how to eat sensibly. Its really good so far and easy to read xx

katywoo87 said:
Il pack them in my case as i need to stay on plan and shift some weight for my bday night out. Oh its a book ive bought which has been recommended by someone its called 'eating less: say goodbye to overeating' by gillian riley. I want to try tackle my binge eating, over eating and comfort eating because this diet isnt forever and need to learn how to eat sensibly. Its really good so far and easy to read xx

Aww cool sounds interesting :) my CDC had a chat with me on Monday for over an hour n she said she would recommend the Paul McKenna think slim (or whatever it's called lol) coz its gd for identifying triggers etc I might check it out but not sure. My CDC said her trigger is to always leave something on her plate n it's her way of controlling how much she eats, strange how we're all different lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
Aww cool sounds interesting :) my CDC had a chat with me on Monday for over an hour n she said she would recommend the Paul McKenna think slim (or whatever it's called lol) coz its gd for identifying triggers etc I might check it out but not sure. My CDC said her trigger is to always leave something on her plate n it's her way of controlling how much she eats, strange how we're all different lol xx

Your cdc sounds really nice and supportive! Mine had me in and out in 10mins lol thats partly why i went onto s&s.. Yea i think a book like that is good cause it puts things into perspective and makes u recognise ur danger signs or what triggers you. I know what mine r its just i need to learn how to manage them. Ive started doing that with the plate thing i always leave at least half my dinner and lunch if it has carbs. I just dont enjoy eating that much and feeling full but at same time i struggle with the strictness of completely ss.. But i am working on it lol xx

katywoo87 said:
Your cdc sounds really nice and supportive! Mine had me in and out in 10mins lol thats partly why i went onto s&s.. Yea i think a book like that is good cause it puts things into perspective and makes u recognise ur danger signs or what triggers you. I know what mine r its just i need to learn how to manage them. Ive started doing that with the plate thing i always leave at least half my dinner and lunch if it has carbs. I just dont enjoy eating that much and feeling full but at same time i struggle with the strictness of completely ss.. But i am working on it lol xx

Yeh I think the right CDC can make all the difference. Yeh same with me I just need to take control but it's gonna be hard! I think taking up exercise for myself on a regular basis might help me regain some control,when I'm eating again i can burn off enough not to put on weight again hopefully. But who knows lol we just need a happy medium :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I think the right CDC can make all the difference. Yeh same with me I just need to take control but it's gonna be hard! I think taking up exercise for myself on a regular basis might help me regain some control,when I'm eating again i can burn off enough not to put on weight again hopefully. But who knows lol we just need a happy medium :) xx

Yer definitely and you can tell which ones geniunely love their job n whose just wanting to make money! Exercise is key, i think if i start running again and doing my pole dancing classes with spinning it will help me tone.. Whilst also burn off the calories. That has definately been my downfall as i am lazy but once i have money i can start up gain! Xx

Gonna stop posting until i am 100% because i am just wasting my time and anyone elses time. I have been awol with social events, an important family meal last night and right now its impossible to stick to this although i am incorporating the packs into my diet. I also got a 1st in my degree with honours so there have been a lot of celebrating with family and friends.

Also i go to barcelona on wed so i aim to have my packs in the day whilst i am away as i want to shift weight for my bday! Somehow i think being busy and in the heat abroad il find it easier to stick to and then my meal in the evening.

So I will be back on here once things have settled down a bit and hopefully this diary wont be repetative with the cycle of stop/start!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

katywoo87 said:
Gonna stop posting until i am 100% because i am just wasting my time and anyone elses time. I have been awol with social events, an important family meal last night and right now its impossible to stick to this although i am incorporating the packs into my diet. I also got a 1st in my degree with honours so there have been a lot of celebrating with family and friends.

Also i go to barcelona on wed so i aim to have my packs in the day whilst i am away as i want to shift weight for my bday! Somehow i think being busy and in the heat abroad il find it easier to stick to and then my meal in the evening.

So I will be back on here once things have settled down a bit and hopefully this diary wont be repetative with the cycle of stop/start!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Please keep posting :) I like reading and it keeps me from raiding the fridge! Haha you're entitled to be celebrating tho so don't feel guilty just jump back on that wagon to where u wanna be again.

So jel of your trip to Barcelona hope u enjoy it and well done for wanting to stick to the diet whilst you're away! Shows great determination :)

Hope to see u posting soon xx

Tomorrow it is my birthday... I am also getting back on the wagon tomorrow 100% I need to shift a few pounds for my night out Sat and thereafter I need to get to target.

I am going to need a lot of support and motivation... I felt so fat and useless in Barcelona, I am holding onto that feeling!

Support needed!

Hey Hun hope you're having a lovely birthday :) u know we're all here if u need a little support & well done for gettin back on the wagon on your birthday! You're not fat or useless at all!! Keep that chin up u can do it ;) xx

Hi all...

Well needless to say I failed again so I think for me the cwp and s&s journey is now over. I just cant do it anymore, I dont have the will power to see this through on 3 or 4 shakes a day.

I have maintained my weight of 10st 10lbs for over 6 weeks now which to me shows I am changing my ways but I still want to lose another stone...

I have found that when i am on a vcld the minute i have food i cant stop myself, the restriction makes me binge which is not helpful considering i have binge and purge issues.

I also start my job tomorrow, they called me last minute on Friday so I was quite shocked it came around so quickly.. Without this sounding like an excuse I will be hitting the ground running, out on visits, meetings and sometimes office based where I cant just make up shakes.

I have decided to start weight watchers on Weds, i really need to learn to have a healthy relationship with food again and i am hoping this plan will be helpful. I may have slower losses but at the moment that is not the main thing i am worried about.

Reading Riley's book has been a great help, it is changing my mindset and focusing on healthy eating rather than scales.

I am not slating vcld at all, its been lifechanging for me and I am 1st and 6lbs lighter, I am so greatful.

Thank you to everyone who has read/commented or supported me you have all been so lovely!

I will be on here but on to the WW forum! Feel free to catch up with how i am getting on and i will continue to follow the journeys of those i have been in contact with regularily!

If anyone wants to follow me on twitter add me xkatytweetsx

Anyway I wish everyone all the best with their journeys and keep in touch!

Heres some pics of before and after to finish this diary off nicely... Albeit a small loss comapared to some of you, i still feel better now than i did almost a stone and a half heavier.

image-2758294793.jpg

Before i started cwp weighing 12st 2lbs you can prob see in my face i am quite chunky

image-2705410410.jpg

Before pic.. Bloated

image-1897789376.jpg

After cwp and s&s still alot of toning needed

image-4022217451.jpg

Me on my bday 6/8/87

Xxxxxxxxx

Hey love thanks for popping by x I will really miss u but totally appreciate yr needs and have total respect for that post x don't u forget young lady yr a stunning intelligent amazing little person and on top of that u look fab x a pleasure to have got to know u and I'm really impressed by how u have come along x sending my love and kisses yr way and I'm always here as always x x

LeaE said:
Hey love thanks for popping by x I will really miss u but totally appreciate yr needs and have total respect for that post x don't u forget young lady yr a stunning intelligent amazing little person and on top of that u look fab x a pleasure to have got to know u and I'm really impressed by how u have come along x sending my love and kisses yr way and I'm always here as always x x

Aww thank you Lea you were my first friend on here and always been so supportive. Hope I havent let you down i just cant do it anymore. You are doing brilliantly and as i said before i wish i had an ounce of your determination. I will def be reading your diary on a regular basis and will keep in touch! You dont have far to go now youre in the 13s and I cant wait to see your end result! Take care xxxx

katywoo87 said:
Aww thank you Lea you were my first friend on here and always been so supportive. Hope I havent let you down i just cant do it anymore. You are doing brilliantly and as i said before i wish i had an ounce of your determination. I will def be reading your diary on a regular basis and will keep in touch! You dont have far to go now youre in the 13s and I cant wait to see your end result! Take care xxxx

U have most defo not let me yrself or anyone down x I meant what I said yr a brill wee lassy x u will get there I have faith in u x it doesn't matter how u travel along yr journey just as long as u get to yr destination xxx <3 and I will hold u to that x I wanna hear from u from time to time young missy x

Back