My journey on CWP

katywoo87

Gold Member
I thought I might find it helpful if I started my own diary on here.... I hope to check in each day and talk about how I am getting on, sharing my experiences.

Just started day 11, lost 10 pounds so far.

Stats:

Height: 5'3

Start weight: 12.2 stone
Current weight: 11.6 stone (weighed 11th May)
1st goal: 10 stone
Ultimate goal weight: 9 and a half stone or under!

Why CWP: i have a holiday in just under 8 weeks with my boyfriend we are going to the dominican and I want this to be the last time I go on hol fat and feeling gross!

I also want a lifestyle change, Ive tried every diet and always failed... I love cwp because you see results straight away and it keeps me motivated!

First 10 days: first 5 days for me were awful i had headaches felt sick and weak but i got through them! I havent felt hungry as much but i guess i miss all that i associate with food, comfort, boredom etc.... Kept myself busy cleaning house, redecorating etc!

The good thing is ive been full of energy and i naturally wake up early feeling fresh!

Day 8 went for meal, had chicken tikka and felt SOOOOOO stuffed! Def something I dont want to experience again for a while I really felt rubbish after!

Last night i had a blip two mouthfuls of chilli con carni, might have knocked me out of ketosis, again i didnt feel hungry was just boredom! I feel terrible about it.

Today: new start today no blips! Boyfriend is coming over going to be hard seeing him eat nice food but I have to keep my goal in sight!

I will not go on holiday fat!!!!!

Xxxx

Last edited:
Boyfriend wants to go out to dinner and even though i would have a chicken salad I have said no, got to stop eating when not hungry and I want to remain SS!

Proud of myself for staying strong :)

Watching 'i used to be fat' on viva, so inspirational and spurring me on to keep up the hard work!

1 stone 9pounds until goal :)

Last edited:
Greed: doing this diet really does show and prove how very little we can eat and still function well. Ok, i know 400-600 cal lifestyle is not sustainable or healthy, but honestly reflecting on how I was eating two weeks ago really does make me feel ill!

Take for instance the night before I started cwp I demolished spring rolls, special fried rice, noodles, beef n black bean sauce, prawn crackers nd chicken balls with a friend. My friends tiny, she had one small plate I finished the lot!!!!!! Its crazy how we 'think' we are hungry when really its just pure greed.

Ive alway been raised to 'finish my plate' but you know what, its ok to stop when you are full, or to stop halfway. Recognising this will hopefully make me start to make life long changes way past cwp. For now i am losing the weight, and fast..... But i dont ever want to be where i was two weeks ago or even where i am now.

a growling tummy is also confused with ding hungry while in fact it means that your thirsty :) Well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work and you WILLnbe slim before you go on your hols! X

Day 13: handed in my dissertation just now... What a feeling! Box of chocs handed I refused! That takes dedication lol!

Feeling good at uni all day, yet to have my first shake x

Well done on refusing the choccies! If they woul've offered me pizza, I'm not so sure I would refuse lol x

Lol Mirjam it was tempting! How is ur journey going?

Ive just been looking round the shops so many nice things for hol i wanted to buy but hard to predict what size il be by then.... Annoying but i suppose i can leAve that til end of june. For once il go shopping with my bf and not have to hide hanger for size lol x

My motivation:

I was reaching a comfortable size 16 for dresses on lipsy/ asos.... To teach myself a lesson and learn the hard way ALL my size 16 dresses have been sold/ selling on ebay

This has taught me that:
A) if they are no longer availAble i have no option but to lose weight
B) i never want to be in this position again
C) i can reward myself, this time NOT with food but a new dress!
D) i cant keep reachin for the baggy/ comfy options i need to face the facts and keep going

Ive ordered a size 14 dress off asos with the money i have made on ebay and i am determined to fit into that dress by this Friday.

Even if its tight, its a step closer than I was two weeks ago and I will feel better than I did then.

Check you out do determined and focused I'm impressed x very impressed x good luck with your journey and u sound like yr doing great well done so far and hope the dresses look lovely x

Thanks LeaE, I need to do something like this drastic and get rid of all clothes because then I have no option! I am determined this time x

I will share a picture with you all that personally shocked me and led to me wanting to lose weight.... Sometimes when you see urself in mirror or clothes get a bit tight u are disillusioned.. I know i was!

I always blamed the clothes stores dodgey sizing and although they arent alway accurate it was my choice to over eat

Anyway the pic that shocked me :( i felt huge

My legs just look disgusting!

Attachments

• image-1157479680.jpg
    image-1157479680.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 162
Right I want u to be happy so this diet will do the trick and it's brilliant what u are doing so far and u will stick at it an be happy in yr bikini for yr hold but !!!! U are stunning missy and I would kill to have legs like yrs mine are tree trunks x you are so beaut xxxxx

Aww LeaE thank you thats so kind of you! I bet you don't have tree trunks, we are always the first ones to point out our own faults when others cant we shouldn't be so tough on ourselves because at least we are doing something about it.. Xx :)

You are right we are xxxxx can't wait to have done it though lol I'm so impatient

Do you have a diary on here too? If so il subscribe! I know, even though they Are quick big losses never feels quick enough, what week are you on and how much have you lost so far? Xx

katywoo87 said:
My motivation:

I was reaching a comfortable size 16 for dresses on lipsy/ asos.... To teach myself a lesson and learn the hard way ALL my size 16 dresses have been sold/ selling on ebay

This has taught me that:
A) if they are no longer availAble i have no option but to lose weight
B) i never want to be in this position again
C) i can reward myself, this time NOT with food but a new dress!
D) i cant keep reachin for the baggy/ comfy options i need to face the facts and keep going

Ive ordered a size 14 dress off asos with the money i have made on ebay and i am determined to fit into that dress by this Friday.

Even if its tight, its a step closer than I was two weeks ago and I will feel better than I did then.

Fantastic idea selling your bigger sizes and buying smaller ones with the money!! Soooo motivating for you :)

Back